1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Valencia Main Quest Line Issue

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by lopman101, Apr 23, 2019.

1. lopman101

I accidentally deleted the Ancient Iron Coins required for Clean Revenge, the last quest from the Valencia II quest line, and now I can't accept the quest. I tried backtracking to previous people (i.e. Arehaza Storage Keeper, Afuaru, Zobadi) but there seems to be no way to get the Ancient Iron Coins back. Does any one know how to finish this quest line without the two coins, or how to acquire them anew?

2. Shafera

forfeit, get quest again

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. lopman101

Just tried that, it says "Cannot find quest data" whenever I try. I don't think I can forfeit it if I haven't accepted it.

4. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

You can get the coins from various trade quests or as drops from mobs https://bdocodex.com/us/item/55004/.
    You will need to have 2 or more of them in your inventory before you are able to accept the quest again.

VonRiktor likes this.
  5. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hello there @lopman101, I hope you are doing well. What @Gharlane has said would be correct. You will need 2 Ancient Iron Coins in your inventory to pick up this quest. If you are still having trouble with this quest, could you please contact out support through a ticket so we can look through your account and get to the bottom of these issues for you. Have a great day :)

6. VonRiktor

Any suggestions??... I traded the two ancient iron coins before I found out i needed them for the clean revenge quest. which mobs drop them? How to get more? Any lists of later quests which reward them? I've exhausted most of the lower level quests... :(

7. VonRiktor

go to the cox pirates, grind for 20 min and you will get ancient iron coins

8. GM Endlaive

Game Master

Hello there!

Exactly what @Gharlane suggested, you can gain the Ancient Iron Coin from various monsters in Black Desert (such as the Pirates area), obtaining two should take no time at all, do not worry if you had deleted them!