1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valk Succession After Patch

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by Muhaha, Dec 11, 2019.

1. LordCrusty

I've been planning to reroll to valk if wiz/witch succsession turn out to be a flop.

I love the valk animations they look nice, watching that giant sword come down makes me giggle inside lol.

2. Blitzball

Definitly the best class for Aakman. It should be nerfed. Sword of Judgement needs a cooldown. Actually, you can infinitly cancel it to spam the third hit. It deals insane damage and has bound + down attack.

3. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

You want everything nerfed that you don't understand. All your forum activity is about "Nerf this! Nerf that!".

R.Prescott, Galatia and Kyraios like this.
  4. Blitzball

Do you find fair that any succession Valk can pull more than 9k Aakman tokens with 257AP NOUVER while others classes got like 5k for the same AP ? :D

5. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

Good on them, i don't really care, i'm happy for the class even tho i don't play it anymore.

PeaceInChaos and Naho like this.
  6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

how would you feel if it was valk with 5k and others with 9k tho?

7. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

well it pretty much was before succession, so i guess good for the class, and i'm happy for it

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

was it, i dont remember any 9k videos of other classes at 257 ap ?:D

Blitzball likes this.
  9. R.Prescott

residentsleeper all succs are op af and thats not gonna change any time soon, other successions are absurd at higher tier grind spots like Star's End and we don't even have all of them yet so who knows what's gonna end up at the top. Valk succession is ridiculously op but so is every other succession so I'm not really bothered, still gonna stick to awakening cos it actually requires a brain to use, even if its massively weaker.

10. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Is it though? About 90% of the valks I see in Siege/Nodewar and RBF are Awakening. Can not claim that about other classes that got sucession already. Among them many of the most geared and most well known valks. So might be better for grinding, but valk never really had grinding issues to begin with(in lategame spots, midgaem was supermeh). Neither did she need damage.

11. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

they don't know or didn't really try succession and some people just don't like changes or don't like to adapt for the better.

Blitzball likes this.
  12. R.Prescott

Awakening is more impactful in organised PvP such as Siege and NW because of vacuum, a better ult & superior mobility for moving in a raid, but from a perspective of purely playing for yourself; 1v1, RBF, or just farming kills and not really caring about your guild's overall performance, Succession is undeniably better - look at the number of protected CCs, its ridiculously strong, never mind the damage and the added tankiness from passives it gets over awakening for no reason. They said they'd make succession a tough choice, but the only things in favour of awakening seems to be not wanting to play something that is mechanically dumbed-down, or playing supportively no matter the cost.

ViktoryiaV, Netreiam and Naho like this.
  13. Mjollnir

Or they simply like it more... :D