1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valks getting bit of movement love (global labs)

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by WhySoSeeryus, Jun 21, 2019.

1. dobe

Yep that is why on the vids he did 2 awk dash without being CCed.
    Mae 2195 ,23 dash

2. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

well i pretty sure that 23 dash takes you a lot further a lot faster compared my slow and low range dash

ODB3698 likes this.
  3. Naho

It actually might be a fking nerf since it's still OFF CD and we aren't protected on Dlc backward (at least not from front according to some ppl testing) . Actually Good job PA. You wanted ppl to reroll you got it.

#23 Naho, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  4. R.Prescott

The amount of people in this thread who don't understand that it is only when off cooldown is genuinely amazing. All the change is is that our 3s cd fg forward dash in awakening is now fg+sa, we are not becoming musa or maehwa. Shield chase (sideways dashes) have received no changes and are still just fg.

All they need to do now is make enslar full iframe so we can deal with grabs or make the a/d+lmb sidestep an actual iframe skill with a cooldown instead of a weird desync thing and then in exchange nerf ult and terra and we're good.

#24 R.Prescott, Jun 22, 2019
  5. Bnna

well we don't know for sure yet if it has SA when it's on cd, but most probably ye. also think its funny how all the pvesas and pvewas jumped on the permasa train instantly :D

ODB3698 likes this.
  6. Prim nw

u literally get a protected spammable dash and u still want buffs lmao, after this goes live valk will EASILY be the nr1 godtier largescale class while beiing untouchable in small scale to anyone that doesn't have a grab. I can't even understand how u can be entitled to ask for even more buffs. U are the exact reason why the pvp in this game is horseshit

7. Naho

https://clips.twitch.tv/TardyJazzyVampirePogChamp

Protected spammable dash you said. Stop watching people that cannot test things properly and ******** ppl can you?

Fateneko, ODB3698 and Muhaha like this.
  8. Bnna

the first clip wasn't supposed to be posted here, he just posted it for guildie and it was leaked. the shield chase "SA" in the clip was a resist. second dlc gives no protection and you also can't see anything like this in the first clip, that dude was just retarded taking some random hit where you couldnt even see what it was for a cc.

as it is right now i have been told from gl: backwards dlc fg removed when on cd, sa + fg added when it is off cd. shield chase completely unchanged to current meta

#28 Bnna, Jun 22, 2019
  9. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

In the Valk thread, clearly doesn't play Valk.
    Ever thought, the reason valks are probably getting this buff is because they're ****ing useless large scale? Vacuum, attempt to pop PA (4min cd btw, states its limited to debuffs) so we can actually play the game, get perma CC'd or insta killed in the process. Wow real fun.
    Use any of our skills, die through SA or just get Cucked through FG. Numba 1 large scale class....
    If you can move or not be perma dead because your defenses are ****, than your class is already better than valk large scale. >.>

Ranged classes will always be better in large scale than a melee class.

ODB3698, Jexz and Naho like this.
  10. Kenwulf

So, we actually got nerfed, cause even backdash won't give us anything on CD anymore, which means we lose movement with this patch... great. Just what we needed. (And yeah, I know it will give SA now every 3 seconds, but it doesn't change much.)

11. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Tbh, i don't really care if the bug fix seems like a 'nerf', as long as the new 'fix' actually fixes something. >.>

Gonna be pissed if its just a ploy to get people to reroll.... And then just completely destroy the class.. again... -.-

12. Naho

All i need is Terra Sancta protected. At this point , if they can't touch our movement w/o breaking the class then give us atleast that. Nothing broken in 1v1 as you will die if you get grabbed by a valk anyway.

#32 Naho, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  13. Bnna

dunno man. i talked to some valks - according to them it is overall a buff. pretty good valks.

14. R.Prescott

It isn't protected when spammed, how is it this hard to understand? And i quite clearly asked for a trade, not a flat buff. Trust me, ik they have to be careful with Valk cos too much and it'll solo guilds, but there are clear flaws this class has and then two things that are absurdly broken and need nerfing. Address them, and they can take the damage for all i care. I want the class to be more well-rounded than this one-trick Terra Sancta pony it is now, its boring af.

And don't act like I'm why the pvp is trash lmfao, PA did that one themselves starting on April 18th last year, and they did that one without anyone asking them to. Valk is cancer to play in largescale and while i know Maewha is way worse, it doesn't make you right to moan about a change to another class that suffers; our only use rn is a vacuum, pa and an ult - these are a tiny proportion of the largescale gameplay and then rest is frustrating af, improve the general gameplay and nerf the op stuff, i have no issue with that.

Naho likes this.
  15. Akantorian

I am so glad the finally put attention into valk, it has been a YEAR, now Its turn for rangers and warrior movement to get any love I hope?

16. Kenwulf

Then they probably thought, because of that video, that shield chase is getting SA, which would have been really good. But no, thats not the case. They are removing the FG from backwards dash on CD, and adding SA to it when it's not on CD. Thus, we can use it less frequently. The added SA is almost meaningless. So we lost pretty much our only disengage and we gained nothing... I would not call that a buff.

Hearts likes this.
  17. R.Prescott

changes are great, the backwards dash fg is a meh disengage compared to mouse movement behind you, dash and press f to hasti, thats a way better disengage, and we still have the fg on off cd backwards dlc as far as i know so i really dont think its as negative as you make it sound, deffo a buff no doubt about it from me.

18. Bnna

no they didn't

19. Itan86

I think the right change to do is first dash in sa and the following two in fg while the same thing with dlc, in sa when using the skill and fg in cooldown, at least we have a disengagement without taking cc.

20. BloodieX

LOL valk dash is nowhere near to musa and maehwa not even after the buffs??? u consume a ton more stamina, u only have protection every 3 secs not while spamming it, and the animation is nowhere near as fast and has the same distance????