1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valks getting bit of movement love (global labs)

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by WhySoSeeryus, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Jexz

Are our suggestions even heard by the people who are in a position to implement them?
    They are either ignored or not being heard i'd like to know which.

2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

All feedback is heard, but that doesn't mean you always get what you want. Doesn't work that way.

Players are not always correct, even if they or many feel they are....even within the Library's aggregation of opinions we find some staunch contrasts to what some of the loudest folks usually say or opinionize.

Therefore it is the developers ultimate responsibility to make decisions on what they believe is best for BDO, for better or for worse.

#62 Andaro, Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    ODB3698 and Muhaha like this.
  3. Kenwulf

They stated some time ago that suggestions are evaluated based on popularity. Since nobody is playing valkyrie the devs don't really care.

Kyraios, ODB3698 and Muhaha like this.
  4. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

^
    This, If they listened to everyone, especially all those idiots that don't know **** and spread misinformation, the game would be dead. Always going to be someone crying nerf this class or buff this class. The problem is trying to figure out what is actually a fair/balanced suggestion.

How I see it, if you feel you have a fair suggestion, be as detailed as possible as to how it can be usable and not abused, then post it Everywhere. Pretty much find support, and scream it in their ear. Thats what I do, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the CMs/GMs hate me with a bloody passion.

For instance shield having a stamina bar instead of a block gauge, with 360 coverage, could be abused just by blocking and side stepping. Hell, maybe even just holding Q and clicking LMB could abuse it. I'd rather our class be brought up to par, rather than being excessively OP or the next FotM.

Like don't get me wrong, Valk does need some help with Some things, like movement protections, stamina consumption, maybe even 1 or 2 extra protected CC's. But again, we're a decent support class, purifcatione into a heal has saved SOOOOOOOOO many from dying. So like anything more than small things that would help with those issues, could be broken.

5. Jexz

Was wondering where to post the ideas. Then i was wondering if there was even a point. But you are right just post them everywhere and often.

Muhaha likes this.
  6. Kenwulf

If you have a unique idea open a new thread for it so it can get more attention. Don't bury it in a longer thread or no one will see it. There is no guarantee it will ever reach the devs, but all we can do is try. If we don't say anything then nothing will change for sure.

#66 Kenwulf, Jul 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    Muhaha likes this.
  7. Cosmic Soul

Hey there please do not take this the wrong way, but when sentences start with what you said, it sounds arrogant. Maybe english is not your first language?