1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valks - Need Not Apply

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by oR-Bishop, May 19, 2018.

1. Netreiam

What I wish will happen:

Hit box adjustments
    More protections for a “tank” class
    Cooldown reductions
    Animation speed adjustments
    Reworked skills
    New cancels

What will probably happen

Damage increase/decrease

Because that always worked and was definitely not the primary balancing tool used before they decided their balancing tactics were ineffective amiright?

/sarcasm

Kusaragii, R.Prescott and Josh28 like this.
  2. Itan86

I can also accept changes as long as they balance the game, but 150 of stamina for death line chase seems really too much, two counts do you? on average you have 1500 stamina, practically not even 20 meters and you stop because it is over and beyond this many skills you can not do because they require stamina. Ridiculous, lower at least its consumption heck!!!

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

you need to level up :)

4. I have 2.000 Stammina thats not much too but OK But still, lulz I m handycapped now ^^

5. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

This was me last night at the GvG with NES. I know mobility is the strength of the maehwa, but I could hardly make it 20 yards without running out of gas. I also tangled with a tanky wizard. I could close just half the distance of his teleport before I ran out of stamina. Ridiculous.

Hastidulum requires 300 stamina. Three seconds or three steps into the fight and all of my stamina is gone. I won't see it recover until the fight is over. If I never have enough stamina to do the skill, a core component of our kit, I may as well recoup the skill points and put them into something else.

running.jpeg

#66 oR-Bishop, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    ODB3698 and Dalenos like this.
  6. Kusaragii

Hah I often find myself feeling like a fat, unhealthy kid. I have to give up on the chase if someone moves beyond two to three dashes because I'm already out of stamina. Its such a crawl.

7. Tvvin

Their product is designed for our playerbase and enjoyment . Without us there is no bdo . We are the biggest investors and deserve to be heard and respected .Nothing you can say will change the truth

Players like you make no sense. You also give more credence to me that pa hires people to be keyboard warriors. Electronic Arts (EA) does it.nexon does it. Why not them

ODB3698 likes this.
  8. Perisher

Valk is now so broken, cant move around. cannot evade. falls over if anyone looks at her funny, with full Knock down resist too. really retarded. good job.

Platinia likes this.
  9. Perisher

Yea man right on! this is absolutely correct. The VALK class is now completely Broken. U can be beaten by people 100+GS Below you. its embarassing! Maybe kaokao wants people to quit the game and move to bless.. i mean how can any sane person roll out changes like this?!

ODB3698 and Platinia like this.
  10. Catastigma

it funny cause i can finaly beat people with 20 gs more that me...(539) since the SA/FG remove..
    Dependence of classe of course .. against ninja / kuno / musa I can not do much ... but i dont play valk for be a completly OP classe. i choice valk exactly cause she was considering the worst to play

Valk was **** tier during 2 years and that's one of the reasons I play it. I am maso and I like the challenge.

The Damned classe. the Futa classe, The Valk Cry.
    Valkyrie. a bigot religious soldat of Elion. deserving this Curse.

#71 Catastigma, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  11. Perisher

what people and obviously kaokao dont realize is, the SA's etc were added to balance against Iframes of other classes., however this seems to have gotten lost in translation. Now classes with heavy iframes will dominate once again. u watch.

ODB3698 and Platinia like this.
  12. DCoVeR

no stamina changes at this patch so enjoy action gameplay <3 also next nerf at mass pvp because of rage stacking change, without proper SA in zerg gl to achive 100% for ult, its fu**ing nonsense !

lifeskills is my way :o

Platinia likes this.
  13. Platinia

Hope get lost more and more ...

14. Catastigma

is fix now. Ninja/Zerk/kuno cannot anymore do thier infinite CC combo XD and Huge 100% rage skill nerf( 10% chance to get 1% where before this was 50% for 1%)

I am impatient to test this after the maintenance ! huhu

15. DCoVeR

why ninja/kuno or zerk have to do infinite combo if some1 is good with them and have at least sofcap it will be always 1shot if he will catch you lel :| even without softcap, and if for you rage change is kinda ok I don't know what to say xd about beating more gs than you players it was ok earlier with all lingering SA and protection and now but before changes it was action skill based, I love that fast duels, now I can have same fun in gathering tho. zzz

#76 DCoVeR, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  16. bob349

You guys should know better than to engage Catastigma

ODB3698 likes this.
  17. Perisher

Thats right, it was never top teir. I can say from experience that pre valencia patch it was in a good spot, but after awakening things kinda went downill and continued to this point.