1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valkyrie broken beyond belief

Discussion in 'PvP' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, May 8, 2018.

1. Exaah

well, this is known that valk and war got out of hand with the dr changes

Tvvin, Tigreton, Kyouki and 1 other person like this.
  2. Törni

If that's how valkyries view their role as frontliners, than I seriously can't imagine how ppl can still call zerkers frontliners/tanks. The latter statement is simply ridiculous, it has always been, but this so called "fact" is still circlejerking around for some reason.

3. Astrati

I laugh my ass off when a 260+ap valk can kill a full DP mystic before she even lands from sea burial.

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Did you just really say valk got bad mobility? AND did you just really say wizard got better mobilitiy? Or did I misunderstand something?

5. Kusaragii

Why would anyone do a full DP set?

Also, that sounds more of an issue with AP scaling in this game and not specifically the Valkyrie class. I'm sure a Musa can do just the same. So what exactly are you trying to say?

Celensra likes this.
  6. Kusaragii

I think you're misunderstanding. I don't think he's referring to Valkyrie having bad mobility (because they do not have bad mobility) but more so you have to do a combination of buttons (cancels) to move quickly (movement is also very predictable) where there are other classes that can accomplish fast movement with only one key click. The movement cancel for Valkyrie seems like it wasn't intended to be used/played that way but it works.

#26 Kusaragii, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  7. Death_Grips

Death_Grips Death_Grips Tamer 61

They should buff valk pve cause the grind is a huge pain

8. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

Please enlighten me and make a video how a zerker gets hitstunned to death, since that is exactly what I described as the main reason not to stand in the frontline(aka getting hit by a lot of things). By the way, a single ranger can already lock you in block sometimes spamming wotw on it.

9. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna Luxienna Witch 60

valk is like warrior - block, heal, or do anything else to survive until u have 100% spirit rage up. press one button. BOOOOM trippple kill.

10. Jensen

if you die to a valk ulti, there is literally no hope for you in bdo, you should just uninstall

11. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna Luxienna Witch 60

??? You know Valk ultimate has the same, if not better powerlevel then wizzard ult...

12. Jensen

you literally have 3 seconds while the valk is casting the ult, to either run away, or just grab him
    any valk worth anything will lock the 100% in small scale/1v1

Celensra and ViktoryiaV like this.
  13. BaldVulture

so people whining about class balance when some people go into RBF/combat/pvp with pri's, while others have pen makes me laugh. even the devs have foolishly fallen into this endless spiral. you cannot have balanced classes when there is such a gear gap between people in the first place. the player has no way of actually knowing how gear the person he's fighting actually is... so then they get whooped because they're outgeared and start talking class balance when in reality the only reason is the power gap. unless you 1v1 some1 with the exact same gear and enhancement level and get owned everytime this is irrelevant. class balance is something that only matters when you both are in the same gear range...

Fateneko and Kusaragii like this.
  14. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

Please close this thread Luxienna found a way in and is now lost here in time and space.

15. Kusaragii

Lol... nobody should be dying to Valk ultimate. You see it miles away so you can avoid it... and easily can be grabbed out of. If a person is hit by Valk ult and they die, they deserve it.

16. Beeso

Oh, it's this guy again...

[​IMG]

I see you are new(ish) here.

image.jpg

Attached Files:

Galatia and Kusaragii like this.
  17. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 63 NA

Nope. Mystic is still 100% worse.

18. Exaah

yes because wave of light before ulting is not something most valks do in small scale/rbf/nw

or even on a sorc ult, or any setup at all

19. Kusaragii

Situational, and even still you have enough time to escape from the vaccuum before the ultimate pops.

20. Exaah

situationnal? i just described 90% of the pvp in this game