1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valkyrie specific results from the NA/EU Suggestions discord's second balancing survey

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Greeniewolf, Jun 6, 2019.

1. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

I don't disagree. Node Wars = End Game. You're just talking end-game. I'm not.

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Source ?

3. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

*still waiting for valk fixes... over 1 year later*

Mrnice31 and oR-Bishop like this.
  4. RobinYoHood

Did you you not read? How do you quote and completely ignore lol?

“we’re asking for an iframe dash with a COOLDOWN that DOESNT allow you to spam, just like Warriors.

Maehwa keeps SA on the dash even while the skill is on the CD timer, Warrior doesn’t.

#44 RobinYoHood, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  5. Kalara

gahaz..........

6. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

I read your stuff,i corrected your incorrect fact that's all but if you want to add stuff me too i can add my "complaining" stuff and argue valk should not get better protected stamless dash on our current *cough* balance.
    Same **** as warrior he is a nice marathon runner while having a verygood ratio of protected skills on his moving rotation while keeping a nice speed on top of it yet those very same warrior could also complain back to musa and valk with your wanted change if those warrior dont get more nice stuff on the process because it is (was)a frontliner with mobility instead of other utilities like valk.

I followed the advice of @Jexz and i'm in the process of learning no stam move stuff and this is what i discovered valk chase 1/2/3 are in seperate cd with difference CD timer and not spammable but the order of the cd is truly retarded,skill CD goes to chase 3>2>1 with the 3 being the greater CD and the 1 being the lower cd a very low cd,instead of complaining of your current dash protection you'd better complaining about that retard CD order and take your pitchfork with 1>2>3 slogan,resulting in a way more OP moving for valk on combat and more convenient for travelling without buffing the class...

7. RobinYoHood

By some of the ignorance being said , I can tell you have never even played the class at its current state , half of your argument is coming from a place of ignorance.

Nobody is asking for the Echo Dash movement combo to be protected, and fyi the combo is not “Stamless” learn the combo yourself on a trial and see how fast you run out of both SP and Stamina... The combo doesn’t involve the Shield dashes or The Awakening dash. I have not seen any valkyrie main wanting that to be protected, we want our regular movement dashes that cannot be spammed to have SA or Iframe, because clearly the class that you play has the luxury of moving safely to avoid CCs, almost every CC in the game is a AOE that goes through FG so most of the time you’re not even protected coming forward, you haven’t played a class with unprotected movement cause Valkyrie is the only one , and it’s literally its Biggest issue, the class cant move or it gets CC’d, if you stand still and block you will get grabbed with no iframe to avoid it.

And yes the order in which Shield dashes are used is a huge issue , Valkyrie is a class with a lot of flaws that have been there for years and have never been looked over, took them years to fix the range on her grab, and even fixing the Shield Chase order still wont change the fact that the dashes are FG and will get you dropped 8/10 times you use it.

So I encourage to play Valkyrie and see how awful it is to PVP with her against almost every class , because I can tell you’re not speaking from experience, you have to do 5X the work to achieve something.

Muhaha likes this.
  8. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

I've brought that up before, best way of doing so with shield chase, would be having 1 take priority, so it'd be like 1>3>2 or 1>3>1>2>1
    Either way, still wouldn't fix her defenses- shes almost all FG which is easily broken/cc'd through, only a few SA (most are **** and = death), no usable iframes (only iframe is on enslar, which is a SA skill/a ****ing joke.)
    nor would it fix her stamina- The amount of times I'm out of stamina and slow walking while everyone is still going, is just dumb af
    protected movement- its all FG, doesn't keep up in this iframe/ranged meta
    lack of protected CCs- have like what, 2 protected CCs, maybe? wouldn't even count JoL
    telegraphed skills- if you know the valk class, you can damn near guess what they'll do next, almost everything is telegraphed
    or fix the multiple bugs/desync- where she can't move and get the error repeating sound, weapons get put away upon CC, FG/S block doesn't work after being CC'd, Rubber banded into CC from multiple dashes away.

The 'no stam move stuff' tbh feels like a waste of time. You can just put your weapons away and run faster.
    At this point, if you think Valk doesn't need some lovin, you're either below 500 gs/salty, don't play the class/game, or you don't PvP.
    in your case, "this is what i discovered valk chase 1/2/3 are in seperate cd" you don't play the class.

#48 Muhaha, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Jexz likes this.
  9. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Speaking about the most clueless dude...I wrote i'm learning no stam combo move not your regular/experienced movement rotation of both.
    I did not write anything about echodash stuff.

Here we go again....Read again my previous post,that is exactly what i was talking about....

Fact valk has 3 different cd dash on the same skill name is not the discovery but the stuff after the bold text is.

10. RobinYoHood

You
    You’re not being clear with your statement, Valkyrie has multiple movement combos to get around. The only move that doesn’t use Stamina but uses SP is Shield Chase which is our regular dash.

11. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

So did you understand the consequences of buffing that spell to have SA without an extra stam cost and the shitstorm that actual warrior may bring?

12. RobinYoHood

What is the problem with that? Its not worse than classes being able to linger or spam their iframes? Like I said you are not speaking from experience with the class, you’re giving your opinion while playing a class that can move safely with no concern, Valkyrie is not Warrior , Valkyrie doesn’t have half the protection Warrior has.

13. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

You are right i only "know" valk classes as a contender..for now.
    Other classes/other strengths and other weaknesses and they definitively have their weaknesses which is more or less shadowed with allies
    Do you speak about Warrior protection globally or for moving?
    I will find out if its the former,if its the later then warrior dont have PA/support heal and accu,he have better mobility instead.

14. RobinYoHood

Im saying Warrior has more protections over all to move around and to exchange, over valkyrie. Every class has weaknesses but Valkyrie has the most weakness and they are extremely easy to exploit compared to other classes.

PA on Valkyrie is very over rated , the Cooldown is awful and the duration is very brief, once you use it you’re gonna be dyiung over and over until it's back, Heal is nothing new almost every class has a heal and some classes have better heals than Valkyrie, Im not sure what Accu is but i’m assuming you’re speaking about the Vaccum, yea its the best skill in the kit but its not hard to counter and it’s easy to avoid, once you use it once again you’re gonna keep dying raspawning , vaccum’ing and dying again.

15. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Supportives heal as healing allies and supportive accu as buffing allies with accuracy buff,i did totally forgot about that vacuum nice to see that reminder!

16. TeRRoRibleOne

Lol, no you do keep asking for a musa/maehwa dash. Last I checked musa/maehwa have no grab. Last I checked musa/maehwa have no suck skill. Last I checked musa/maehwa don't have a skill that regenerates HP to guild mates in wars or party members while grinding. Last I checked warrior has a quicker cooldown iframe than musa/maehwa.. Last I checked musa/maehwa weren't carry a large ass weapon and shield. Last I checked musa/maehwa weren't able to have a block and move forward while still blocking. And guess what, I used to main valk before awakening came out getting it to lvl 56, you know, when it was actually hard to do that in the first 6 months of the game on NA......

17. Jexz

@TeRRoRibleOne we are not talking about warrior we are talking about valk.
    A pole arm is a large ass weapon but where is the relevance?
    Musa has about 4 protected CC's to valks 1 protected CC (excluding BSR's was just a quick check) You made it all the way to 56 3 years ago so you know how awesome having just counter as valks best protected CC is.
    Musa's super armours are winning trades. 2/3 valks super armours = death, 3/3= death if the other class has a grab (sub 280ap)
    Instead of reminiscing about how the class played 3 years ago hop on a trial musa and then a trial valk. Then come back to the discussion.

Muhaha likes this.
  18. RobinYoHood

Now when did I said we wanted a dash like Musa and Maewah? You can spam the protection on their dashes and that it’s exactly what I said we weren’t asking for. You were a valk main before they butchered her, what point were you trying to make? that valk and this valk are 2 different worlds. Like I’ve said the succ skill is literally Valks identity at the moment its her most useful skill but its very easy to avoid and counter. Last time I checked Warrior didn’t have SA while spamming his dash while on cooldown.

Muhaha likes this.
  19. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Lol
    "Last I checked musa/maehwa weren't able to have a block and move forward while still blocking." last i checked musa/mae S walk, so blocking while moving backwards, also last i checked, they have a protected counter skills that CC when they block, as well as auto activate skills like counter assassination and Fiery Angel.

"Last I checked musa have no suck skill" Projection and Flow: Extra Credit: "Pushes the target on good summon hits" (yes it does apply in pvp) You don't have a succ, you have a push.

"Last I checked warrior has a quicker cooldown iframe than musa/maehwa.." By 1 second but warriors can't spam the same skill for a perm SA

Probably shouldn't put musa/mae together unless you're talking about 1 thing they share, they're different classes.
    Mae seems to have better CC/Sustain (hp on hit) Vs Musa seems like it has better defenses/identity (has skills that auto active and skills that 'push')

I use to main Sorc before awakening came out, completely different class than it was before. Hell, every class is completely different than it use to be after the CC limit and defense changes. Even when renown was a thing, every class felt different than they do now.

20. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

A "push" locking the target on one place is not a push much more a vaccum yes.
    You forgot musa "s" block use stamina/"per hit","counter assass" is their block its the same stuff as you auto putting your shield on S when you get hit.In case you didnt know musa awk block used to have an iframe off cd hence the stam cost,now it only have a measly FG while not perma and still with the stam cost...
    Idk but you sound like salty over "auto-activation" skill when its completely irrelvant on "high skill" pvp(except no cancel shadowstomp).

You should'nt say SA is better defense than FG both are good and have their strengths and weaknesses.
    Musa defence is his trading,maehwa defence is her CCs.

#60 dobe, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019