1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valkyrie specific results from the NA/EU Suggestions discord's second balancing survey

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Greeniewolf, Jun 6, 2019.

1. RobinYoHood

What are the strengths of a FG dash when near every CC in the game goes through it?
    Once again play valkyrie all your statements are coming from not having any personal experience with the class , If any other class had FG on dash they would be complaining too.

#61 RobinYoHood, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    Muhaha likes this.
  2. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Ok right...you are completely oblivious to those following facts:
    -Static FG is good,Mobile FG not so good.
    -On duel (and some times on Mass)FG>SA
    -if you can go backward without cam turn Mobile FG>SA
    No need to use a special class to acknowledge these ****.Period.

3. RobinYoHood

No need for special class to acknowledge your ignorant claims, You can go FG-> SA on Valkyrie because there is a gap between Shield chase and Block mobile is FG is not so good when it lingers but when it doesn’t linger in the case of valkyrie it is terrible, and what SA would you use for Valk after a dash? Explain since you know it all about valkyrie without playing a single minute of the class

#63 RobinYoHood, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  4. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

I dont even...The **** you are talking about?No no need to answer i dont care.
    Come back at me when you you'll have decent pvp knowledge as it stands for now you are not eligible to speak about buff&nerf.
    Next people from the waiting line please!

(This was really arrogant from me but alas you earned it...)

5. RobinYoHood

You’re not eligible to speak on Valkyrie since you have 0 Class experience with her.... What are you doing in this post? lol, Making something as simple as a dash protected which every class has is Broken to you even though that dash cannot be spammed, meanwhile classes can linger their iframes? Im curious on what class you actually main.

6. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Lul you seem more salty than anyone on here. Was correcting what the dude said. And Yes Musa does have a push, not a vacuum.
    Looking at Counter Assassination, It has FG on both hits, auto activates, 100% acc, and stuns. 7s cd, can be used during cd, FG on First hit during CD. (150 stamina) If this was an iframe instead of FG with no resource use, that'd be broken af

And don't complain to me about FG... Thats like all Valk has.

7. 2Cents

I saw a great example of how to explain BDO PVP today. It was a bunch of children around age 6 laughing at each other making faces. They where fully enthralled and loving it. They where perfect candidates for BDO PVP. Children that are easily amused by such simple things. That's the low bar that's required to be entertained by BDO's weak PVP system.

8. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

Double spawn rate = Valk nerf

9. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Correcting someone with incorrect fact its not what i call correcting (not even close,this is misinformation anyway...)
    Projection push?Push is the CC on the 2nd hit of divider prove me projection do the same stuff if you dont take the float,wait that proof wont coming because this skill lock the target in place like a vaccum.

Counter assass..../faceplam.You dont know other class yet you and your friends are screaming you have nothing to say cause you dont play valkyrie REEEEEEEE....

Your answer is on the same lv of answer of Robinhood when i wrote about some usage effectiveness of SA VS FG as a protection.
    Your are delusionnal AF,i'm not salty (not even remotely/little or anything you want to portrait) as a Maewha i know how to lay down trap to bait valk,i do concede i do not know valkyrie 100% to completely stomp her but what i do know make any average valkyrie a non factor and i can put a fight on skilled one.

#69 dobe, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  10. Jexz

We know this... because Valkyrie needs buffs /facepalm REEEeee

11. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

I not even question that,sure you need buff,but getting mobility buff instead of better quality/uptime of atk protection,Do you really think it goes with what a defensive toon should be?
    What will be your weaknesses after those change apart of the quality of your protected atk rotation????
    REEEEEEEE
    Might aswell get back LSA it will be easier to implement instead of that buff!

12. Deyric

Seriously you are arguing which is worse and should be re-balanced, when they both need help and you both should be asking for both to be fixed.

Iskandar and oR-Bishop like this.
  13. Jexz

You really need to play a trial valk to understand. I have already said the issues with valks SA's and I have not asked for those issues to change. But i will repeate myself so maybe you will understand and can look for it when you try out the trial valk.
    Valks super amours are losing trades. Get behind the valk because the valk can not turn around during the super armour or grab the valk. You have to watch out for valks Grab but it is unprotected. The only other protections are a FG stiff and a FG down smash. Nothing changes with the quality of valks protected atk rotation it still sucks. Valks burst is all unprotected one protected stiff. Get it yet? No because you haven't played valk yet... /ReeeeEEee FaceREEpalmuchildshaimdone

We are in a thread that starts with "Valkyrie Specific..." Maehwa needs buffs or so I hear but I don't know the class so I don't comment on it.

#73 Jexz, Jun 22, 2019
    Muhaha likes this.
  14. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

If that happens then its indeed a quality issue...Static protection sure...but if you are not able to transition with your q block protection fast enough than its still a quality issue...Quality of protection mean how much of the anim skill is covered by protection and how good you can transition with other protected skills....
    I do know about q block issues.

And i'll repeat again like a parrot,you dont need to play a class to notice what the class can or cannot do....that is if you have a brain to process battle feed nevertheless i'll play that trial i already wrote that....

Damn these players....

#74 dobe, Jun 22, 2019
  15. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

https://bddatabase.net/us/skill/2017/ ~ "Pushes the target on good summon hits"
    https://bddatabase.net/us/skill/2024/ ~ "Pushes the target on good summon hits"
    I've literally had this push me back, plus being a valk has been gimped for so ****ing long, i've had to learn other classes, what they do, and when they do it. >.>

This is what it looks like when it say PvE only. https://bddatabase.net/us/skill/2056/ ~ "Pushes the target on good hits (PvE Only)"

https://bddatabase.net/us/skill/1989/ - counter assassin : "
    Forward Guard on counter
    Forward Guard on extra hit (Effect nullified during cooldown)
    Stun on good Counter hits (Effect nullified during cooldown)
    Automatically activated if attacked while moving backwards"

https://bddatabase.net/us/skill/3162/ - Divider: "Pushes the target on good hits (PvE Only)"

16. Tjaranis

won't happen as long as 90%+ of their entire monetization is 100% dependent on geargab and p2w fueled setups...

remove brackets and a lot of the issue is fixed.
    would mean like 50ish AP difference from soft to hard instead of, and i **** you not, over 200 ap difference
    (
    as max bracket adds 200 extra ap to you -_- how anyone thinks that is not broken is beyond my understanding)

https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-ap-brackets.html

17. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Cluesless AF....ALRIGHT ALL GOOD!

18. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

I saw that without dashing,with SA dash you dont move a single centimeter front/sideways
    My Apology.

19. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

upload_2019-7-21_21-53-29.png

It looks like I got my answer, and it's a resounding FU-Go play another game!

Valkyries did naturally have sustainment with no stamina handicap. It was added to the class after I hit 60.
    Suggesting that I made an uninformed choice when selecting my class is presumptuous and condescending, both virtues PA has in spades.

#79 oR-Bishop, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.