1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Value Paks

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nadan, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Nadan

Did you disable the pre-orders for Value Packs? A few months back the longest I had to wait to get one off the market was 10 days now it's been a few months so what's up? The pre-order number hasn't gone up that much to make it this long before my turn was due...Anyone else in the same situation?

2. MikeyMutz

took me 3 months to get one on Pre order. had to buy my own so decided to grab a 3month vp and the week i got my 3month vp my pre order went through. idk what it is but they need to make selling pearl items more then 35 items a week if someone wants to sell vp's cause because theres a cap on only 35 ppl mainly go for whats more profit which is costumes and vp rarely get listed now days :/

But no i don't think they diabled them just "RNG" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VasilisD, flukeSG2 and Nadan like this.
  3. Nadan

And the RNG in this game is terribly broken IMO. I tell since being here since launch I (Me) find that the bugs are getting worse and the deceptions of "Everything is working as it should be" just doesn't hold water anymore. They are giving up long term players for increased profits and Give BS excuses to the numerous bugs that never get fixed or addressed..To put the RNG crap on pre-orders is wrong on so many fronts and should be illegal as far as I am concerned. I have no problem spending rl $$ on stuff but I will be dammed if I am going to spend another nickel on a broken system that PA refuses to address and at least attempt to fix.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. MikeyMutz

can't agree with you more tbh.. i just wish we had some ppl in NA/EU who listened to us. A lot of this game is we complain to the ppl in charge in NA/EU and they take our complaints and report it to KR and we need KR to handle our problems. In KR your account is bound to you as a person so if you cheat in KR it goes on your record forever so they dont worry about cheaters there so they dont do anything to fix ours since they dont have them. also in KR theres like zero ping so there's no ping when they play over there so when we complain about ping nother gets done since KR doesn't worry about it i can go on you get the picture KR plays a different game than we do and they make the rules which in the end we wind up with a buggy hacker filled game it really is sad when you think about it.

f8Xtractor, Phoenixxx75 and Nadan like this.
  5. Nadan

Totally agree...I am so glad AOC launch is right around the corner,,I will be dust in the wind when it's released and I honestly believe PA's bottom line will drop substantially and they will have no-one else to blame but themselves, really a shame as BDO is Awesome just to bad the Big wigs just look at RL $$ and nothing else...

MikeyMutz likes this.
  6. Kral2

Sales of VPs have crashed while preorders have soared. It taking many months to get one now is normal given the state of things.

While they could adjust silver prices to fix it I doubt they will, as attempting to wring dollars out of the game's neck seems to be the way they roll. I wish they'd learn from Warframe how to succeed at F2P.

7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I am losing interest very quickly in this game and have my eye on a few games releasing soon. None of them being Korean mmorpg's.

8. Amirite

Maybe other players, don't have enough money to buy Value packs or other Pearl items, for selling on the market.

BDOMONSTER likes this.
  9. Nadan

Considering the Sub numbers PA keeps throwing around I find that, of over 10 mil peeps, very hard to believe. If anything the Pearl sale should of gone up.

10. Amirite

There can in general be 1 mill. playing but still no or smaller sale in Pearl shop, but you can't really say it's their fault?

11. Yashiko

Good morning!
    Probably those who buy pearls do not see it as profitable to change them into VPs to put in the MP, plus the price of VP in MP is fixed, so there is a total stalemate ...

12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

price on valuepacks is where it is to be worth less to sell than costumes coz they know normies will break and buy them themselves sooner or later.

13. Juuken

I've considered buying cash shop items and putting them on the market place. Then I saw the silver I would get out of it ... Laughable ... I can do more with 1h of dark rift grind or some such. It's not worth the real money. On the other hand, if they were to raise the amount of silver, some people surely would get their panties in a bunch and cry P2W again. Guess PA is afraid of that.

VasilisD likes this.
  14. Nadan

Well since this posting there were@ posting 128763 sales it now reads 128782 so obviously in this short of time the sales are still being made at a good clip prob averaging a few hundred a day and weekends should be higher, so the theory that no one sells them anymore is kind of full of holes.

15. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Im thinking and seeing more symptoms showing a decreased paying playerbase. But im juat going by what iv noticed fishing an seeing huge gaps in post and sell times for pearl items, and most things obtained from grinding.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. Nadan

Oh and out of that 19 increase only 4 have sold out of 6585 orders,,,yup no market fixing there,,,,,

17. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

6 hours an 20 postings....that doesent seem like alot at all.

18. Nadan

Well consider the time in NA 2am EST in the morning...

19. 2monthslatenonamesleft

A thought for people.

They don't really want VP/pets/costumes/etc to be bought for the marketplace all that much. These are 'critical' items most people need. It is much better for their bottom line to get the whales focused on the non-critical things like outfits

PA knows that in a pinch, if the average person can't get a VP they probably will spend RL cash to buy it because it actually has a significant effect on their gameplay where as they can go without an outfit fairly easy. They get more total sales with the non-p2w people buying those plus the whales buying outfits for silver instead of the just the whales buying the VPs and everyone else buying nothing because they can buy the really important stuff off the market.

This is why all of the VP/pets/blessings/etc have inferior pearl:silver ratios and why you rarely see any of the critical items on the market short of some type of special or sale.

#19 2monthslatenonamesleft, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  20. TeRRoRibleOne

People don't want to use their money for you might be the answer.

BDOMONSTER likes this.