1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Value Paks

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nadan, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I don't care what you think since you're, once again, dodging my point so feel feel to produce whatever irrelevant comment but please refrain from quoting me.

2. Mana_Mafia

I don't think the problem is that people can't sell enough pearl items, the "problem" (for you and others trying to buy VPs with silver) is that all the costumes have better pearl to silver conversion rates than VPs. Why would anybody sell a value pack if they can make more silver selling costumes?

MikeyMutz, Fateneko and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  3. WinterMilla

Loyaltie shop is an easy fix they refuse to fix because there is no money in it.
    Fixes:
    1. Add Daily quest to earn more loyalties
    2. Add old outfits to the loyalties shop and rotate them out every so often
    3. Add a decent portion of weight, inventory space and storage space (turn the +1 into 5 or 8, make the wait 250LT, bundle the storages and make them at least 3 spaces.)
    4. Add coupons ranging from 10% off ~ 30% off
    Not that I exactly believe in them anymore.

Also VP are sub fees. You spend $15 (really $20 since you can't upload in $5) for 30 days access to benefits and functions that are locked otherwise. Just because you can use in game currency to buy them doesn't make them any less a sub fee. What you are referring to is Sub 2 play. BTW BDO isn't free since you gotta buy it outside of special events.

Fateneko and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  4. Nixe

I don't know if you're allowed to use logic around here. Like, you're definitely right, why would someone who could afford to buy costumes and list them CHOOSE to make less silver for their buck? I can't wrap my head around people talking about increasing the limit as if that's suddenly going to make value packs sell more often.

51,000 pearls = 15 premium costumes (keep in mind that this is not even half of the 35 limit) = 3,345,000,000 silver
    51,000 pearls = 34 value packs (1 away from the limit) = 2,992,000,000 silver

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Dalenos

You know this is a wacky idea but instead waiting to buy a VP from the mp you could always purchase on with pearls >.>

Smileybones likes this.
  6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Except there are billion things they have fixed in the past despite your narrative of them having no money in them, so instead of spreading a religion based on negativity I just wait and see.

7. WinterMilla

It would be the same TBH. No matter how you look at it, PA gets paid for a VP. The only difference is if your using game time to buy it or real world money. This concept is beyond people.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  8. WinterMilla

When did I claim they have no money? In fact I'd say they have more then enough to run the game and make decent changes. Good to see your still has silly as ever.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You can now proceed to apologize for uncalled for insults.

10. Dalenos

Well if people Want VP time they are going to have pay for it one way or another. Why wait just buy one with pearls and if you can't well that's another story <.<

11. WinterMilla

There is no money in it because they cant have you getting stuff for only play time, but rather that sweet sweet IRL cash.

You fail to make a point, off with you.

Ben Phoenix and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  12. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

What part of they fixed a billion things that had no money in them don't you understand again, you even quoted me on that but didn't process a single word apparently.

Waiting for double the apologizes amount now.

13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

It is not the lack of value packs bothering me it is just the general direction of the game. Nearly all the changes being made are a direct push toward the pearl shop is what is killing my interest.

PeaceInChaos and Dalenos like this.
  14. WinterMilla

Only thing that I can think of them fixing that had no direct return for them is the siliver weight. When they fix a class they will make money off people rolling to them. Oh wait they dont fix those they just make em OP for a while before re nerfing them.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  15. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Either you are massively dishonest, or you don't read patch notes, or else you don't play the game at all, if after 3 years the only QoL patch you can point out is silver weight.

16. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

They used to have other ways to obtain more loyalty (black spirit adventure game), You can already get weight and inventory slots from loyalty as well.

You can also get one specific outfit from playing the game but I believe it is not released for all of the newer classes.

Fateneko likes this.
  17. WinterMilla

Until a few weeks ago I played this game like a religion, for every 1 thing they fix here comes another 20 they gonna mess up. Come now since you want to prove me wrong list em, list 20 of them. Should be easy right? I mean its been 3 years.

Ben Phoenix and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  18. WinterMilla

What I asked for was consistent rewards for playing the game through loyalties no another RNG game. A Daily quest that gives you loyalties. Also +1 inventory in 10 days is a joke, +10 inventory in 100 days get real. +50LT isn't gonna do f all, make it at least 150 ~ 250LT.
    That serindan outfit is trash, wore it on my shai when I was boycotting. Took it off as it was just far too ugly. That one outfit you get for 100 tickets is also a joke as the drop rate is beyond trash. You only get one 15day costume from loyal shop once.... couldn't even let you re buy it.

19. Khondo

Whether people who are logged into BDO are active or AFK does not matter. The fact is, they are logged into the game and that is the population.

I am in the game 24/7 and actively play the entire time. Just because I am not in front of the keyboard for 10 of those hours does not mean I am still not playing the game. The in game silver earnt while AFK still contributes to the economy of the game.

20. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

I agree with your statement in regards to them fixing stuff in the game. But his overall post is accurate to a point as well. Their main focus is making money. Look at the rate at which new classes are released, They are making the new classes in an effort to make sales off of all of the character bound "convenience" stuff.

But to that point its the whole reason why they are on business. To make money. And that's okay. In the end once they stop making money off of the game it closes down and nobody can play anymore. So having the cash flow is a good thing. But this whole thread is mainly about achieving pearl shop items (mainly VP's) from the central market.

I don't see why people are having issues with other people wanting to buy said items off of the market.

Fateneko likes this.