1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venia Riding Costume + Venia Riding Crystal

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Iololol, May 30, 2017.

1. Iololol

Hello,

I would like to ask if you can socket the Venia Riding Costume with the Black Spirit's Claw Venia Riding Crystal and most importantly, does it stack and become 40% horse exp?

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15659/

thank you in advance.

2. MuseTorment

MuseTorment DarkKnight 56 EU

You can melt costumes...? WHY

3. XLucaX

Base on what ive been told, no. The melted profession costumes are only avail to be for regular costumes, as a matter of fact I think it goes the same way for other melted costumes, can only be used on regular costumes. Regular as in costumes that are in the outfit costume.... but then you got the canape which is both regular and profession.

Long answer short: No. That would be too OP. Thats 40% from costume and somehow someway you managed to get +5 silver training, thats 80% horse exp.

4. Iololol

can any rich guy try out canape and venia costume and see if it works? =p

5. n1ghty

n1ghty Sorceress 62 EU

you can not socket a functional costume and im pretty sure the riding attire counts as functional

6. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

None of the functional costumes can be heated currently. The functional costume gems are only in the Taiwan version of the game.

7. iller

Even if you could.... that only brings it up TO the level of a PEN crafted suit.

(I'm only at TRI currently so I'm not saying it's easy to do ... but if I, one of the unluckiest gear enhancers on NA can get to TRI, then a fairly lucky person could atleast get TET and then spam elixers) .. point is: a lucky no lifer still beats wallet warrior on this one exception in the horse market