1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venture into the Abyss with the Underwater Ruins Expansion

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, May 8, 2019.

1. YamikunOkami

YamikunOkami Lahn 62 NA

Okay thank you! I'm gonna test the trash loot myself with like, top 1% player gear tonight. As well as work on that blackstar weapon.

2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

There is a shard drop for the new tungrad rings. One drops from the lowend area and the other from the highend area.

3. Qbikelchen

As far as i have seen you can comfortably grind there at 269 kutum with full tet gear if you play safe and get ~4k hp. But yeah not many people will be able to solo grind there :D

4. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

Lowend area and highend area? Red shard drop in the 170-190 ap spot and the black shard drop in the 220-240 ap spot

5. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

you probabliy saw an outdated JP/RU video after the nerf/before Renown Adjustments.

Since you have dmg numbers on GL/PBE/Test_Realm i can tell you, below 281 AP kutum you take more then TWICE as much time as with 281 AP Kutum.

Monsters have a treshold, and they have a DP/DR Ignore treshold, even in protected area they hit you like a truck. -> get evasion/HP/HPleech to survive.

I grinded the ruins already 6 month ago on GL, but now the spot is overall HARDER then before, cause of Renown Changes in January, and/or Sycraia Zone adjusments in March.

If u get debuffed, you basically need 310 AP Kutum to get the same clearspeed then without debuff, (so thats not possible), better bet not getting debuffed.

6. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

Theres much that simple minded me dont understand in this post, but lets start with evasion, ur saying we should get it against these pve mobs?

7. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

i dont know what people spreading rumors evasion is useless in pve.. it never was.. i even was Evasion in Hystria and could drink a coffee and survived afk for 30 seconds or so....

Mobs has an accuracy/evasion/DR/Life pool like normal players.

To answer your question:
    Yes, Muskan + Leebur is much more relaxing grinding in Sycraia F.A.R then with urugons and bhegs, Specially if u play with Lifeleech gem/elixier. Cause often you dont get hit, and if u get hit, you heal it back.

DR feels completely useless there (even in protected area i got HUGE dmg) -> protected area just feel like mana bubble there...

When i am home i start the stream again, then i can show you how it Works in Star Graves (260 ap zone) [ i left Sycraia F.A.R already and dont want to farm 5 keys again]

8. qweqqi

qweqqi Qweqqi Ninja 62 EU

oh come on, there are still so many weird stones to fix before adding this content!
    jk :) thanks for the update, looking forward to it

9. Waifu_Hunter

Yet another area I won't bother going. Maybe it will be inconvenience to go there, or maybe it will be that I don't want to risk losing crystals, or maybe it will be terrible exp or cash per hour. It could even be all three. Hell it could even be something as simple as "requiring a group" which will force me to interact with the elitist idiots who play this game, who are forever pushed by the gear requirements pearl abyss sets to encourage participation in their economic model. All I know for certain is, some games charge you 50$ for a huge expansion to the original game, black desert charges you 50$ for a tent made out of pixels so that you can repair your gear without going back to town.

BeastCK, Ruffe and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  10. Swift

Personally, I would rather have an option to pay $50 for a tent that would offer QoL (while still being able to enjoy the game if not) than be pretty much forced to pay $50 for a "huge" expansion that offers better gear additions and levels that you can only obtain from buying the expansion.

You get the expansions for free; it's just the micro transactions that you have to deal with. At least you aren't paying a subscription model for a game and then are forced to pay for added expansion packs LOL

Magiabarelli likes this.
  11. Allan1985

and those who bought the swimming suit ofc

12. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Or you could just use the potions and food.

#52 Lemon Crush, May 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2019
  13. Atakarias

14. halasz

Maybe new horse gears coming too? :)

15. PaPaFlex

@CM Yukimura

will you guys fix wiz/witch split dmg in pve and flows flat 80 ap on that occasion?

so we can grind it on 270+ kutum like other classes with 250 kutum?

i've been working hard on my wiz for the past 2 years and it's shame really that i am not able to grind there efficiently with gear: 265/273/320 on kutum

I think its about time you guys look into wiz/witch, at least PVE side... pretty please?

16. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 63 EU

And if u guys are at it, do the same for striker. U know its bad when people reject u from miru when ur 270 kutum ap.
    (Even witchards dont get that ******** there)

17. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

im sooooooo NOT hyped for this anymore like all ur petty "content" hype died 1-2 months after KR got it bleh...im atm hyped for "black star" but we all now it will be dead long time before we get it.... bleh x 2...

18. Dannyswe1235

we will get stars end early june so if the hype is dead long before we get stars end it is dead now

19. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 64 EU

we will see about that =) ofc not saying they cant change, just looking back like 3years++ of there history

20. Dannyswe1235

well on the underwater page there is a stars end button but cant click it