1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Veterans abuse behaviour towards lower geared players/new players

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Eseyori, Sep 1, 2019.

1. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

the reason why i grind at instanced spots like aakman, hystria, underwater, is to preciously counter players like you.

2. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

not true, even on l2 this been thing for 15years... if you are part of top alliance of server and want to go grind spot, person there is either war clan/some neutral...
    either way war insta pvp, neutral guy well if guy wont leave he most likely will lose months of exp by getting pked for next couple of months for not knowing his place

there neutral ppl know their place and not to irritate top dogs, or it will make their playtime so miserable

even some servers were run by pure mafia style, you were not even allowed to kill a random raidboss w/o getting permission of top alliance

3. Eseyori

I dont know what u are sayin i hate WOW. :) But. Its not about "oh i am playin pvp class" i want pvp, no no no. I can say the same **** to u... He is using his PVE class to kick mine pvp class from spot. Thats not a point. I dont like PK people. When i must i am doing it, but i am not interested in PK i prefer PVP, becouse jumping on someone when he is focused on grinding is never fair to that person. Even if he is a ********. Your post is atacking me like i have done somthin wrong. I was trying to communicate with this guy, but he clearly wasnt even givin a fvck about that. I left the spot after that becouse i didnt see any reason in trying to communicate with a vegetable.

And about "asking for duel for spot "thing"
    In every other game i used to play GREFING WAS BANNABLE and noone was doing that. People where partyin up becouse u didnt lose exp/sp or loot when u were in party, OR they were fightin for spot and thats how guild wars were started on servers. Just like u i didnt see this in any mmorpg. But here u can do shiet about it, the rule is good becouse JAIL/Karma system is fvcked up. Gem system is fvcked up. Payin 400kk for a gem or losing enhanting when u have red nickname that can be lost after someone leaving u on 1hp to let the monsters kill u (that was also bannable in games i used to play) is fvcked up. So tell me why this is so hard to fvckin ask? Ask for a duel, for spot. Whatever if i see that u realy want that rota and ask for it and there is another free fvckin hell here u go. Becouse if u are not doing that u are using somthin what has been poorly designed by pearl abbys for your advantage. FAIR PLAY u say? pf.

And yes maybe i am a Newbie in this game but i this is not my first MMORPG.

#23 Eseyori, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    Zycrus likes this.
  4. Eseyori

Thank you. The problem is that the system of open pvp in this game is BS. And yeah he will come back and send me to jail and here we go i lost 30 min of my life or walking around that stupid dungeon to free myself.

The guild war was a good idea and wasnt thinkin about that my bad could do that. - bad me.

But! I dont remember when ( i am grindin a lot to reach 261ap in 30 days of playin the game) i was grinding manshaums. Maehwa came to me asked for a duel. We fought, i won. (yey).I thanked him for a good fight and wished nice day. he changed server and I hope he found the spot for himself.
    That was nice. I will keep that memory, acctualy made my day. That person had balls to try, and i hope he also had fun dueling me. I am not good in pvp, hard to be if u are playin not long enough to know your char well. But every duel, pvp, Battle arena is a good lesson.

NoisyBoy and Maginha like this.
  5. Maginha

The more you go inti "endgame" spots, the more ppl youll find that will behave like decent human beings and wiol accept duels, not all of em ofc, but looooots. (Ppl like pr... will just kill you on sight....)

The myth of veterans kicking low gs ppl around is bs imo... its the lower geared / lower geared spots where you find the most disturbing behavior as per my experience.

Diazine likes this.
  6. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Ye i dont disagree.
    But back when i was no lifing fogans for the lulz i learned to navigate the jail pretty damn well. Now im out of jail in less than 2 minutes. And Pila Ku isnt that far away from Muiquun so the lil fker will have to kill me 20 more times.

And the longer he is annoying me the longer i annoy him. Since i have to grind all that karma back i lost to him. So since my grind is ruined anyway might as well ruin his grind in return, right?

7. ManlyBeard

The only reason you have that "disturbing behaviour" on lower geared grind spots, is because overgeared douchebags grind there, because "amagad i can 1 shot deez mobs and grind 10000x faster than uuu nooob".

You'll find people with 287+ grinding fogans like ... rly?

Nothing forbids them ofc i know, but still, douchebags will be douchebags, instead of going to spots that are actually appropriate for their GS.

Maginha likes this.
  8. Stealthe

The procedure for that is pretty straight forward.

He flags up on you and if you can't win you change servers or try to move out of his rotation.If he then follows you just to pk you then you change servers unless you can get backup.

If instead of flaging up he tries to outgrind you then you can try to flag up and kill him,if he then comes back you dec on his guild and keep killing him or you get out of his rotation or change servers

9. Ashaara

Can we bring a fact into this disscusion that probably is going to upset you? You decided to open up a disscusion last sunday and you are still talking about it.
    Instead going for a different server or just annoy him to death until he givesup the grind spot (exactly what he did to you), you decided to go offline and write a poem about classic open world pvp scenarios. You aren't going to like this what i write now, but this behavior is far more uglier than a dude that simply played his game, exactly how it is intended.

#29 Ashaara, Sep 5, 2019
    Crytan likes this.
  10. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Why would you go there with gear enabling you to pull 50+mio trashloot alone in other spot? If you have trouble with a 600GS guy at fogans you should just leave knowingly that even though he killed you, he is the one losing.

11. Stealthe

I think you take being pk'd too personally,I have a friend I play with who's the same way...Everytime he gets pk'd he cries,talks about how the game is so bad and just gets so strung out over dying to the point I don't even want to play with him.I can die 20x in 5 minutes and it won't bother me in the least but then again I only play on Arsha.You have to quit looking at it like someone is really taking your livelyhood.Youll never get good at pvp if you not okay with dying.

#31 Stealthe, Sep 5, 2019
    Vanwaros likes this.
  12. Eseyori

Huh? I wrote this becouse i dont understand that mentality, and still writing becouse people were nice enough to answer me, and i thank u everyone who was interested enough to post a reply. Conversation, if u dont know whats going on here. I am only upset when somebody is talkin bs.

@Maginha I've just wrote what happend to me. Its not a bs, that happend. My friend recently told me that maybe he was farming a piece of map or whatever that is. About better spots well... I dont have enough ap to go there. Tryin to hit 261 ap with nouver to go to aakman to farm my ass off to get 261 with kutum and then i will try stars end or hystria. So yeah 261 ap w nouver will be this month ;p 261 with kutum... well bless rng god and maybe i will have it soon.