1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Veterans had advantage

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zaolee, Jul 9, 2018.

1. TeRRoRibleOne

Please stop responding and learn about the game. It is extremely obvious you are spreading misinformation and people are proving to you that you are wrong.

RageAgainst likes this.
  2. Zaolee

You might want to google mickinX who is full tet. So much for softcap.

3. TeRRoRibleOne

Mickin actively lifeskills...... I know this because I WAS IN THE SAME GUILD AS HIM.

RageAgainst likes this.
  4. Zaolee

Asato likes this.
  5. Zaolee

Cooking and processing is active lifeskill? He said himself in stream he did majority of time processing.

6. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

There's actually a gear capped RBF.

If you want to nerf AFK processing, then buff other life skill so that they'd make as much $$$ as grinding the higher their level is because there are another group of players whom enjoy life skill.

Sidina likes this.
  7. Zaolee

Just give proper catch up mechanics. Your attendance rewards are ********. Give some way to catch up doing something active in game to catch up people who never ****ing played in their life and sitting at softcap.

8. NatashaArisha

You can easily catch up by active grinding.

Sidina, Sizer and RageAgainst like this.
  9. Zaolee

Yep pen should be new tet and add hex which would work as pen.

I dont give **** about vets who didnt do any effort for their gear. 1 shotting mobs or afk requires 0 brains.

Yeah 1 shot mobs 24-7 1-year to get softcap.

Do insane work while others have done it afk 2.5 years.

Dude whatever. Im only playing this shitty game because Ive done everything this expansion in wow. Just waiting for new release. Im bored as ****.

Why cant people make proper mmo these days..

#29 Zaolee, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2018
  10. Alicia Dominica

That's true, us veterans had a huge advantage: We got to play the game at +15 max without awakenings, without renown score, without later added reroll-bait classes and without the recent attempts at re-balancing the game. Good times.

Sizer and Asato like this.
  11. LightningFFXIII-4

Just join a seamonster hunting guild. You'll catchup 10x faster with 3.2bil weekly payouts. You don't even have to enhance anything. Just buy everything including PEN gear and bribe ppl to sell their PEN gear with Pearls or t10 Payouts (3.2bil)

#31 LightningFFXIII-4, Jul 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  12. NatashaArisha

But if you AFK for 2 years, you won't have the SP needed such as rabam, absolute, etc. so I'm sure a skill player such as you won't have any problem killing people who doesn't have enough SP for their skills.

But hey, they give you a catch up mechanic aka 1 shotting mobs grinding. If you want to be lazy and don't want to do it, it's a YOU problem.

Additionally, KR just buff processing even more so you can basically process 3X the amount of mats now.

So,

1. You grind mobs.

2. Grind CP and energy and set up your own processing empire.

3. Be lazy, do neither, and demand free gears.

Up to you.

Amarum and RageAgainst like this.
  13. Srich

this game is korean game so pve will always influence pvp.. if u cant afford it then leave

ODB3698, RageAgainst and Fearless V like this.
  14. Rayin

Tell him bro, like you told to everyone in here that you would quit in 3 different threads.
    Oh wait.

Nevermind bro, you're too skilled for them, they literally haven't seen such a skilled guy like you in years, so you should totally bring your skilled bum somewhere else, like in GW2, i've heard that in there you were dominating with your pure mad skills.

Or ESO, that is literally the acronym of Elder ScrollZaolee Online, name that the developers thought would gather more skilled players like you. And they were right, because you dominated even there with your huge skills.

So bro, please, let it go, you're too skilled for that. Leave that forum and that game like you said three times in dedicated threads, find the MMOlee of your dreamZ and rule there.

Ok bro, bye bro.

Life Aries, MozezCore, Sidina and 2 others like this.
  15. dlchris1

I never had to grind to make silver, increase my energy, increase my CP ( you know the stuff you need to create worker empire ), and lots of other stuff. Yep sat on my ass just as soon as I installed BDO. 1.5 years later opened up BDO out of system tray and wow I had over 500 energy, 400 cp and billions upon billions of silver and never had to do ANYTHING.

Thought you were leaving?

Fearless V and Elza like this.
  16. Asato

17. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

you may wanna go look at joefails, dude got like near 560 gs in much less than a year.

18. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

Income was also slower back then for everybody and seraps used to be a lot more expensive. With a more active playerbase than now, there was a lot more competition to bid.

Almost forgot: fishing for relics was the main recommendation for newbies about to go afk back then too. Those newbies made less money when the price was 250k. The newbies now who afk fish make a million+ per relic fished up.

Don't feed yours if your fairy is so "idiotic". Also, I've never ran out of green junk on the market. And why don't you failstack on reblath like so many others if you struggle to get green stuff?

Because there was a more active playerbase before and blackstones were so abundant I had issues selling mine back then.

Not entirely sure what you are referring to here, but for going to velia quickly, the map used to be smaller so you could have just went there yourself as well.

Because part of the features of this beautiful sandbox game is playing a strategy lifeskill game well enough to make money intelligently rather than braindead grind. Did you complain in every other MMORPG about how players who have real life education in economics played the market and got rich semi afking in front of an auction house by buying and then afking til stuff sells?

How about stop trying to "catch up" in a system that's designed for a journey and not an end result? It's kind of like real life - some times, life is much more enjoyable if you just enjoy where you are and not constantly run to a destination. Sure you can rush to make money and catch up to [insert self accomplished, rich dude's name here]'s savings in your own bank account and try to match him with the same number of private jets and number of mansions owned while vehemently protesting politically to nerf his income by taxing him more, but a more comfortable way to live is to just get enough to sustain and just enjoy where you are while you can and not stress yourself out or compare yourself to someone with more things.

I apply the same philosophy in this game - Who cares of that dude in Sovereign, Enemy, [insert seige guild name here] has full PEN? Good for him. I'll get there when I feel like/when RNG likes me enough. Meanwhile let me just enjoy the bonds I make with people I meet in this game and have karaoke night in discord, learn from all my "senpai"s how to PVP, and stare at my character's lovely bosom. :p

#38 Luxea, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Life Aries, Smilence and ODB3698 like this.
  19. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

100k when I started paying attention mid March. They were less than that initially, too.
    Calpheon was the only area to grind, mobs had much higher HP for a while due to "westernization" and hit harder. Most players had 70 ap or less and we didn't have an 80 ap efficiency cap back then. The most profitable areas were Serendia/Calpheon shrine and Catfish for exp; Hexe, Treeants, Abandoned Monastery, and Ogres for accessories/money. Money per hour was 2m or less iirc.

You also didn't have weapons or armor dropping preenhanced. No boss armor. +15 built 60+ stacks easily.

Nope. Black stones were always sold out.

Trade wasn't a big thing til late first year or early second year. Guild summons even later.

30b? From what?

New players progress so much faster than any vet ever did or will. It doesn't take them long to catch up. Look at all the reddit posts of 1-2 month ins.

Valient, Sidina, ODB3698 and 2 others like this.
  20. TheReason

Sound like mmo's aren't the genre you really want to play so why are you here crying about it? I think FPS or MOBA is more what you are asking for.

Sizer, ODB3698 and RageAgainst like this.