1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Videogames are meant to be fun

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by GreyRebel, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Failed my 11th tet ogre with a 140stack..
    Slowly dying more and more on the inside everyday.

GreyRebel and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  2. XLucaX

You know what I do when I hate to do something in this game but its attainable through other means? I buy it. Im amassing a huge amount of wealth right now so I can preorder whatever stuff I want...

While everyone cries about having a hard time trying to make their high tier gear I buy mine because its for the most part always available.

What am I trying to say here? its simple, theres always an alternate, either get it yourself or buy it.

Also, who knows, some people find those little things that annoys you (OP) to be enjoyable. Some people play the game for its amazing graphics, some I suppose you are one, play the game to smash your face against the keyboard and grind, whatever it is you want im sure theres an alternate way to get it. The only exception is CP, energy, literally everything can be acquired anywhere or some other way.

I got a farming character, I find it pleasant farming sometimes, specially when I turn do a turn around of utilizing what I farmed on whatever I wanna make, the same goes for training horses, and on my occasional grind, I do it 1-2 hours a day only so I dont start QQing in forum about im not getting to level 100 in 2 seconds.

Last resort, if youre not having fun and/or dont wanna utilize the features BDO offer, youre always free to leave. Nobody is going to kick down your door and tell you, you have to be playing.

Fearless V and Smileybones like this.
  3. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Hey guys!!! Stop enhancing and buy everything hurrrdurrrrr!
    How do you think TET gets placed on marketplace? Magically? PEOPLE ENHANCE!

4. XLucaX

You wanna smash your face for my market place item, by all means im not stopping you. All im saying is theres always an alternate. You put in the effort for whatever and decided you dont want that whatever, and I happen to want that whatever then of course ill buy it.

You do know thats what the marketplace is for right? for people to buy and sell stuff. I know youve been playing this game for a long time but ill be more than happy to explain to you how the market works...

5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

If nobody enhances what exactly are you gonna buy again? Ah yeah, right.
    You wanna buy everything, go ahead! But stop giving this dumb advise that everyone should just stop enhancing and be smart and save up money and buy everything. Again, if nobody enhances, what exactly are you going to buy?

6. XLucaX

Thats not gonna happen lol, are you stupid? there are people who find enjoyment in upgrading gears and/or rerolling. Theres an almost infinite reason why the marketplace gets filled up by gear 1 being that theyre rerolling. Sometimes, the price of upgrading a gear is cheaper than buying it, thats a fact. I wouldnt even say it as sometimes, in most times.

Thats the dual side of the coin here.

On 1 side, its cheaper to upgrade since you can easily be 100% free (everything is loot base) while on the other side theres no effort whatsoever in purchasing (aside from actual acquisition of the funds). You can grind a heavy stones dungeon and after an hour come back with a lot of stones, Heck sometimes I do that. My Keplan is full of gears I acquired throughout the months the same thing for the stones, guess what? I dont wanna spend my 3bil on trying to get a tet gloves, no ill do that when I wanna buy a completely different item. Ill utilize all my stuff and upgrade, but then after creating my tet whatever, I decided I dont want it anymore, so ill sell it.

The point is alternate way of getting stuff.

Fearless V and Smileybones like this.
  7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

@XLucaX promoted alternatives. An alternative means having a choice. Stating that everyone should stop enhancing takes away the choice. Therefore, by promoting alternatives, they not even remotely claimed that everyone should stop enhancing.

8. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

I understand alternates.

But it’s this part

While everyone cries about having a hard time trying to make their high tier gear I buy mine because its for the most part always available.

Which makes it sound like, y’all are dumb, do like me.

Maybe that’s just how I received it, I just think it’s dumb when people try to tell others to stop enhancing. Seen it many times before.
    Just making sure they understand what they’re promoting. If nobody enhances, they have nothing to buy.

If he likes to buy, go for it.

9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I think their point was not about "you're dumb, do like me" but more "don't complain about something when you're free not to do it and achieve the same result" and I agree: if you made a choice, don't complain about it afterwards. IF you're unhappy about this choice, just make another choice. Ultimately, if you insist in complaining, do it about yourlsef and the bad choice you made.

ArcadeCheetahz likes this.
  10. ArcadeCheetahz

The games you mentioned arent mmorpg's. Second of all let's not forget TIME=MONEY! Time IS THE most valuable thing in the universe Period. You cannot get it back and you cannot add to it!

You may just pay once for those games, but they are going to requure tons of time master, to take part in the upper echelons of competition and rank.

I own KI, I play it for the fun I can have, I'm not good at fighting games, so I stick to single player trying to get as good as I can with cpl characters against the progressing AI.

Should I complain to those developers and say.. HEY, you need to make all your combos 1 button strings so I can feel like a Master at KI..lol nope.