1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior Damage Bug

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by PascalP, Jun 6, 2018.

1. PascalP

This Thread has the purpose to make the GM´s properly aware of this BUG.

I know a lot of you people hate on Warrior and still have it as the FOTM class, since awakening release, but please do not use this Thread to **** talk or troll.
    I sincerely thank you all for respect this.

Coming to the topic,

as Warrior-Player and Moderator on the Warrior Discord for NA, EU, SEA, SA and all other countires that need help and want to exchange informations in either english or even in portugese, im in contact with many Players from low ap (starter) up to people who have 280ish ap.
    As a result of this Information exchange and own testings with those people, we´ve come to the conclusion that since the Patch from the 23rd of Mai, the Damage output of Warrior had a massive decrease.
    For Example:
    I (251 AwaAP) used to be able to combo a Softcap Striker (251/253/294) from 100%-0% with the combo
    "Overwhelm-Slashing the Dead-Recklessblow-AnkleBreak-Grave Digging"
    Since the 23rd i can barely touch Striker anymore ven with an extended Combo
    "Overwhelm-Slashing the Dead-Recklessblow-AnkleBreak-Grave Digging-GroundSmash-3xSpiningSlashCancel"
    i can barely manage to get close to kill him, if the CC-chain even goes off fully, which is completely rng.
    Meanwhile a Striker could kill me within 3 Skills, and now since the Echo Spirits got another AP buff, they dont even need the 3rd skill...
    Another example, a softcap Musa/Blader can get me to 20%HP during a DMG Trade, while i get him at best to 10%
    I´d rahter not remind me on my GvG experiences the past 2 weeks, but i also want to add them here to make you aware of what the issue is right now.
    We (Venari) had a NodeWar at hte 6th of June against Enemy, like we had last week already, but since the memories from today are new i want to use those:
    -I engage and CC 5 people who didnt pay attention, im using the skills "Reckless Blow" and "Grave Digging" with the 10% Down attack buff, Villas and Giants Draught, i do roughly 10-15% dmg in average to those 5 people, i use crit gems aswell as Heidel Crit buff ...

Enough about the PvP aspect of this DMG Bug, now the issues that we have now with PvE thansk to it.

Warrior used to be always among the worst PvE classes in BDO (Grinding Mobs), but with a lot of effort and really hard trying we could somehow do a Speed that was somewhat okish, always roughyl 25% less in average than any other class (trashloot/h).
    Especially seen in Hystria, Softcap Sorcs can get there roughyl 1400 trash/h while a warrio used to be able to 1000trash/h which is a differnce of 6million silver/h, not taking into account the 40% sorcs get more than us in rare drops aswell in average.
    But even 1k was still 15mil trash + scrolls+gems etc so it was somewhat acceptable.
    But since the 23rd ive talked to many fellow Warriors and our PvE Grindspeed in high level areas got a hit of roughyl 25-35% grind effiency, which means we make instead of the said 1k, now only 650-750 trashloot /h while other classes still can do their 1200-1600 trash/h at Softcap gear.
    It sums up to an ridicolous amount of trashloot we do overall less, compared to other classes and what Warrior got for itself has been the fact that it was among the strongest PvP classes in BDO, but now since we are far from that aswell as having this weird DMG Bug, i sincerely ask you to please make sure that it gets fixed ASAP, since playing Warrior is hardly possible in PvE and PvP aspects of this game and therefore is not really worth it to play besides trying to RP, ERP, or just enjoy some questing ...

Greetings Pascal

sQau, smOkemon, Bestkk and 13 others like this.
  2. Kissito

Kissito Kissito Warrior 8 EU

On the pve side:
    As someone who has grinded a lot with warrior and have multiple warrior alts... I can say that it is frustrating to see ppl with really low ap grinding faster than me in every spot... Some ppl even laugh on your face knowing how slow warrior is on pve...

hispanobwolf and Cado like this.
  3. D-text

So in the end it wasnt my imagination that war dmg has been reduced. At arena test after every patch in may, even my friends was asking, whats wrong with my DMG. They were laughing on Pulvarize skill, that it done 0 dmg to them, grave was bad as well

IMO the whole proceder started right after first patch that removed CC from skills. Also noticed (after 06.06 patch) on manshaum forest that on the same buffs as before doing around 20% less dmg. Not sure if its related.

On nodes, AOE dmg seems like has been nerfed. I feel like its more related to AOE skills than "single target". Full buff + crit gems + 244 ap + 350 accu and E buff and my full combo on 3-4 ppl not doing more than 20-30% of thier HP, not sure of thier gear, but in 1v1 i could 1-2 shot them.

War 244 AP here

I will make fraps today with whole combo on Musa/Striker/Sorc Softcap

#3 D-text, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    Cado likes this.
  4. Bogeskov

Are you serious @PascalP ?
    Newsflash; gear matters more than ever.
    Do i like the changes to this extend nope, but this is just how it is. Renown scores matters way, way to much, some classes benefit so much from the hidden bonuses, your own included.
    You might not like, that im telling you to get gear, but that is your issue right now.
    The "pve" nerf alot of classes experienced this after the overall stamina nerfs, and not a warrior specific one.
    Your class is fine, always has been, always will be.

5. Kissito

Kissito Kissito Warrior 8 EU

No, gear doesn't matter. How fair is that an striker with 240ap can kill me with 3 skills and I need a long combo or 2 short ones to kill him while having 246 ap? What kind of balance is that? Do I have to get 10 more ap to balance the dmg in the duel? xD

Evil Wood likes this.
  6. PascalP

You did obviously not research or read properly, what im saying is taht they bugged the warrior damage, why do you even bother writing a "-1" in bug seciton if you do not bother researchign properly.
    1st the class is not fine as it is!
    -Vanquest, KingOfAllGape, Mortul, Jezrien, Zhurgel, all warriors that quit the game the past few weeks and i can highly consider them knowledgebale and realyl good warriros
    2nd i havent said it has been weak in the past, but what im saying they obviously bugged the dmg and if youd go into Warrior skill set, youd see that it is not abotu Stamina consumption...
    I highly appreciate you as a friend Quelia, but what you are saying so far is simply nonsense, since you do not understand the point or did research ...
    3rd Renown has been introduced way before the 23rd ... and thats when they bugged it, ive vdeos etc that show that warrior did way less dmg even withw ay more gear, after the said day.

So i do ask of you to not reply on a bug section thread, withotu doing proper research, thank you!
    kindly appreciated pascal

7. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

8. esyr

You should complain becouse after renow score they **** on low gear player,not becouse your boosted class does low dmg wich is not true,i play another class with the same ap as u and the difference betwen before and after renow score is huge:Also after several koth with my guild i can say warrior still pretty solid in a 1v1

9. Cekey

Cekey Warrior 62 EU

i agree with you warrior is fine, i dont agree with what u say otherwise tho i myself have 267 ap atm before the patch where this "bug" or whatever got into the game i had 264 ap despite the 265 bonus renown ap and i dealt more dmg than i deal now. tried alot of different crystal setups and also different offhands and i cant recreate my dmg before if its intended fine. the biggest problem i have with this is that there was never a notification if its intended or it isnt thats prolly what annoys people the most and nobody cares about stamina btw its imo a rather cool change :D

10. Bogeskov

[​IMG]
    please if you reference people, make sure to actually have their accept.

11. Pyroimus

Pascal reference Vanquest in regard to the state of the class not about the dmg bug, and even Vanquest notice something with our dmg beint off, even if it was only in regard to multiple ppl. Regardless, as a warrior i did have a feeling of our dmg being off. Unfortunately i do not stream or record my fight so i have nothing to reference other than a feeling of playing a warrior for 1+ years and with talking with other warrior on discord many notice something similar we are asking for them to look into this to confirm wether or not this is indeed the case

12. Bogeskov

So it's unfair damage split off? like it does on most if not all other classes?
    And funny other warrior reports that there isn't any changes; just recently dueled a warrior at 256 ap, which did just fine damage. One comboed me off grab.

13. PascalP

Again reading is too much ... as Pyroimus said, i refered to them as teh class not being fine, well surely tell me more about how other warriros cant confirm it, but ive talked with so many warriors about it, on the warrior discord and all felt a dmg decrease, but yeah tell me more how you can argue against it when talked so far to a maximum of what 5 warriors, meanwhile ive talked to what 100, probably even more...
    Scientific researching an issue and just spitting out random stuff are 2 different things, so please go play your valk go around one shot peopel with even 180 ap (Aiz has shown that a valk at 180 ap can after all the patches one shot a 265 ap warrior) but tell me warrior is fine :)

14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

what does 265 ap warrior have in terms of defensive stats? :D

15. Arzurag

You're not pointing out a bug, you're merely saying that there's a damage-difference from before and after a certain patch, in comparison to other classes.

Do testing of all of warrior's abilities, not combos and then point towards which abilities you think are bugged.

BloodyPleasure likes this.
  16. RoakOriginal

For that you would need data for every one of those abilities pre-patch in the same enviroment (people, DP, AP, Acc, Eva)... I doubt nayone is testing all of the abilities with the same gear, vs the same gear, after every patch...

You werent there when they buffed/merfed/buffed DP? It took weeks for us to find some reliable data to work with... And ti was global change, not change for a less popular class...

17. Lee Ryu

Well the problem is that all warriors under or close to softcap struggle to do damage. I don't mean they can't one combo but to do so you need to go into extended and risky ones. The disparity between other classes dmg and warrior dmg is what make us suspicious of a potential dmg nerf.

People with high ap benefit from the ap scaling which is huge so no matter what they will do well and might not see the difference
    It would be unreasonable to tell them to get more gear past softcap to do dmg since it costs so much and rng can just F you up.

If we talk about the DP changes then why can warriors still be one comboed by other characters with about the same gear and same combo ?

Maybe the damage was nerfed but we didn't get any patch notes that highlights it, maybe it's a bug. Maybe warrior DP is bugged. Maybe other classes dmg is bugged.

What I think most Warriors want to know is what happened really because I can't see the same problem on other classes or people didn't complain because their class can still onecombo in a few skills.

Evil Wood likes this.
  18. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Sad to see that Warrior even suffer as well the Same as Wizards and Witches do. Just one Patch ruined the Entire Game and every class is ****ed up.
    The screw around with numbers as they please and leave us with that mess. i used to play Warrior and it wasnt the greatest but ok, but if it is even worse, holy ****...

Crimson_Scarlet and Evil Wood like this.
  19. Bogeskov

@PascalP I'm sad we've degraded to this, but again you call me out of not researching my stuff properly, while all im merely saying that your "test" are non-valid, you claim a overall damage bug - based on a biased group of people, whom might say what ever, cause they feel useless atm.
    If I were to make a sample of how valkyries were feeling right now, I would be saying the class was ****,. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/256905924147412993/454970046649860106/unknown.png unless I actually took my time and found the players that go to the extend of relearning the class again after the changes, because you cannot play like the monkey you could prior.

Warriors might have gotten a stealth nerf or a stealth bug potentially on ONE of their abilities, but then you TEST which ability it is, instead of calling it a overall damage bug on warriors straight up. But your "scentific" testing is utter ********, feelings aren't scientific.

You yourself say you don't enjoy playing the game right now - how am I to trust anything regarding warrior, when you don't play the game outside RP and questing. Quit complaining, pin down the real issue and move on from there.

ps the 180 ap oneshot combo consist of 12 abilities and a big portion of luck :* hf pulling it off on a moving target.

Attached Files:

#19 Bogeskov, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    Arzurag likes this.
  20. Evil Wood

Renown score maybe?