1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior grind how good is it really?

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Mhoangkhaang, Jun 14, 2019.

1. noksukow

I just started at hystria with 250/261 kutum and do about 2200 trash loot per hour no loot scroll, but I wait on respawn fairly often in the spot I’m in. I think if I got a tet blackstar and a bigger rotation, I could make close to 2500-2800 without loot scroll. I think with 269 ap and a big rotation, 3000-3500 is possible without loot scroll and 3500-4000 with the scroll.

2. tchahin

Just because warrior is good in 1 spot, does not mean its good overall.

Warrior is one of the worst grinders there is. Even Striker after patch has fast grinding now.

3. Opus

The warrior was designed to be average at everything. That being said, you can optimize your grind by finding the right locations where mobs are grouped well and packs are only a Gravedigging/2xHeadchase away from each other. Or learn the weapon swap/Shield Charge movement tactic...but I have never mastered that

4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Musa is a lot better grinder, the question is why are you re-rolling? If you re-roll to PVE you should just stay Musa tbh.