1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior GvG , XvX and 1vX are dead

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Akantorian, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Akantorian

Since the fix we got a few weeks ago I tought that the class could get 1 or 2 more safe skills to engage and disengage or mby a buff to the block hp pool so we dont get obliterated in 2 secs.
    Instead of that they took away the only thing we could use in group fights without going in and getting destroyed because lack of dmg and protecction.

Yes, spear now can be used once every 11 sec only.

Pearl Abyss decided to nerf Spear by not making it spammable anymore. Warrior largescale "role" and performance will suffer from it a lot, even if we didnt had none from the beginning.

#1 Akantorian, Jan 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    Distaken likes this.
  2. YajStylez

Devs are literally retarded confirm. I see absolutely no point in a nerf to something that has mediocre/little damage and unprotected.

At the same time, slashing the dead was supposed to have more Super Armor? LUL https://streamable.com/n9it8

3. Gannazous

I honestly think we still need a few more tweaks, like a protected fg solar flare would be awesome, but the longer sa duration on slash the dead I think making warrior decent on 1 v X tbh. we can rotate sa very nicely after grab is wasted or block broken or we need to put movement/atk/cast speed debuffs on enemy.
    only strikers and mystics, ninjas seem not to care about it since they will walk to you and grab you out of grave digging and slash the dead. but it is feeling nicer than before.

4. Kharognar

That's what happening when those Devs pay attention to a Survival Royale mode in an "OPEN WORLD PVP MMO" instead of the actual game . @CM Servantes @CM Yukimura @CM Richter .Pls for god's sake . We aint 10 year old bois .We both know you can literally Petition PA to change only the normal Piercing spear to be Non Spammable on cd . Do something for god's sake .

Patrik2991 likes this.
  5. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

your role is not to stand byside the rangers and spam your spear, while the frontline is dieing meanwhile.
    thats a good change for the killsteal only warriors you meet up in rbf

PeaceInChaos and Kyraios like this.
  6. Aeternum113

When you're not given the necessary tools to fulfil your role and do your job properly you need to adapt, that's where the spear came in. Give warrior proper tools to frontline and I'm sure warriors would not even think about using spear from range.

I'm sure zerk roles aren't spamming a ranged attack every 3 minutes either, but what else have they got to fulfil their role?

7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

What makes u think they should frontline? There are gauntlets for that. XD

Protect your healers yo!

8. Decem

When gauntlet half naked class can do better frontline engage than full metal armor shield class you know devs are retarded.

9. Akantorian

Please, tell me you enlighted ranger, what is warriors role?

10. Akantorian

Cant protect healers if you cant block more than 1 skill, and yet, warrior is useless, I find it funny when other classes with no pvp experience just say that theyre ok but now they have to protect healers, you cannot come up with anything else because (let me help you) warrior its the worst class at everyting right now, and even some classes can "protect" healers better than warriors, so whats the point of them?

11. Netreiam

Stop memeing, warrior’s role is frontline. How else would he suicide for rage to feed to tamer ult that wipe a zerg before they can blink?

Fateneko, Karma555 and Akantorian like this.
  12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

:'(
    sowwy

but when i say wizard should farm good they tell me to roll a mystake for hystria

;D

Akantorian likes this.
  13. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

Worst at everything? Shield gone in 1 hit? Im sorry are you fighting people way above your gear score?

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  14. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

Warriors and Valkyrie aren't meant to Frontline in BDO, leave that to the true tanks (witch/wiz/striker/mystic/ninja/kuno)

But for real, at high ap that spear has more consistent damage output + faster cast/missile speed than most of Archers long ranged abilities lol

15. Akantorian

I fight people with my exact same gearscore and you cant deny that the shoild wont last more than 2 ninja skills for example.

YajStylez likes this.
  16. Akantorian

I cannot get mad at you, not even a bit

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  17. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

If i stand still and try to facetank no. But heard of head chase. Gives us some time for recharge on the block and free of dmg. It also repositions us to avoid the attack.

18. Akantorian

You mean the suicide dash, I just know what youre trying to do here "hehe Im the big warrior here I am a god with the class", nobodys denying youre good with it or so, but I dont think you can teach me anything new of the class tbh.

19. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

The iframe. Im not a warrior god at all, average most likely. But when you try ro make it sound like we are the worst class at everything i have to correct you. Our mass pvp is our weakest point. We're not good at pve. (do well in hystria when we reach 269) but our 1v1 is very strong. It just requires a bit more in this meta than when we had LSA.

20. Akantorian

Oh im so sorry, I should I have said that we are the worst at everything except at 1v1 where we can perform like other classes...???