1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior GvG , XvX and 1vX are dead

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Akantorian, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

Over gear isn't really a thing anymore. 270+ is pretty much the standard now..

these are the classes that usually top frag in large scale, that also have ridiculously good safe movement and damage that allows them to weave into the enemy team and if it werent for desync they'd be impossible to catch:

Sorc/kuno/ninja/musa/tamer

And then you have these classes that have the safety of the backline while providing some form of insane damage, utility, and/or CC. Not to mention witch and wiz just got buffed.

Witch/wiz/berserker/Archer/ranger/Dk

Now this leaves us with these classes who are forced to run and "Frontline" with nothing going for them, basically they're just PA bait. These are

Striker, mystic, warrior, Valkyrie,

And now if we were to give mystic and Valkyrie the suction role then they'd at least have something they can provide for your team/guild

So this leaves us with:

Warrior, striker, lahn, maehwa

Lahn and striker thankfully are in a much better place in terms of protected CC and damage than maehwa and warrior and can dish out a ton if damage while remaining in SA/iframe though no where near as good as the first list.

Now we have warrior and maehwa,

If we look at what the role for maehwa is in a war, she's an assassin and uses her protected dash to trigger stun traps and use her 100% accuracy skills to pick up evasion memer kills. But now she is in the shadow of witch and wizard who provide an insane -15% evasion debuff and Musa who has much much higher AOE burst while maintaining that SA dash.

Now we have warrior: what exactly is the role of warrior? What is his purpose? We have a 100% that is shadowed by: ninja, kuno, tamer, berserker, Musa. Our hardest hitting skills doesn't come close to that of other classes(ancient wave, Terra sancta, full bloom, serpents, crust crusher, voltaic pulse). Mystic does everything warrior does but better. And she's even protected while doing it on top of having a succ skill.

Warrior and maehwa are basically the only classes in BDO that lack any means of identity and are just sitting in the shadows of other classes who are just outright better at every aspect. It's kinda funny

Ayowa, Souda, Itoena and 2 others like this.
  2. Bnna

:D

3. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

Summed large scale perfectly

Akantorian likes this.
  4. Akantorian

Youre both undocumented and boring.

Strider Roshin, Olimpicus and Itoena like this.
  5. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

whats does that even mean? this is the reason warrior players count to the ooks

Rilok likes this.
  6. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

It means you have no clue what you are talking about. And that you should stop commenting

Akantorian and Olimpicus like this.
  7. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

if you guys finally stop asking for even more buffs

8. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

Name 1 buff we got besides the SA on ground smash

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

wasnt that block cancel huge deal also? the list on that day was not short.

10. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

Not really a buff. Changed pretty much nothing if you knew how to play the class

11. WhySoSeeryus

that is really not a good argument. qol and utility via added things is there.

12. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

So your saying qol is a buff? That it makes a class stronger?

13. WhySoSeeryus

by your logic, nerfs arent nerfs also if one can play their class.

14. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

No. A nerf is a nerf. And a buff is a buff. Qol that in no way makes a class stronger is not a buff. Yes we can block cancel a few skills. But we are not protected before we are standstill in the block. Example: canceling grave digging which has SA with the block, ends that SA, and you are now unprotected until you see the dp buff icon from the block.

If you actually played the class and not just posted of the forum pretending to know it. You would not make a fool out of yourself every 2 posts. I dont ask for nerfs to classes i dont play. Or comment on them asking for buffs when i do not know the class. Neither should you.

15. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

What do you mean? Warriors just want to be on par with every other class..

Warriors don't have the damage/protections/cc literally every other class has. The best thing they did for warrior was the buff to ground smash.. and to prove my point it's not even as good as striker/mystic shift q..

Olimpicus and Artorias_Dusk like this.
  16. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

There is no point. He is one of those bitter rangers that is probably not that good, and keeps losing to everyone. And for that reason cant see why other classes needs buffs

17. Artorias_Dusk

Thank you for this. I'm an average warrior, no lie, not gearcarried. The class is not easy to master, and when there are SA gaps and desync and everything, it's even worse. Most people still bash warrior because we were OP once... I just want the same chance to perform well in Nws and Siege as my buddys who play other classes. I don't ask for nerfs for the others, I just want to be on par with them. Warrior is not funny to play right now in largescale. It's depressing.

Kyraios likes this.
  18. Itoena

Itoena Warrior 62 EU

How to fix warrior.
    1: fix the remaining holes in grave digging, slashing the dead and ground smash
    2: FG on solar flare and remove stiffen
    3: swap FG to SA on charging thrust and take away its damage. Just make in a dash skill like head chase.

Done

Juliphus likes this.
  19. Eardwynn

Yup, this is basically all that warriors need. I mean I'd love a little more damage on Gravedigger/SlashingOfTheDead/RecklessBlow too. Also for the love of god, increase the cone damage of Merciless, I swear I gotta be standing right on top of stuff to hit it with that skill.

Also can you fix Ultimate Ground Smash? Give that **** SA and take away the Bound.

Souda, Akantorian and Artorias_Dusk like this.
  20. Akantorian

In my oppinion, since lingering super armor isnt an option anymore I think that they dont know what to do with warrior