1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior has only ONE knockdown skill!?

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Eardwynn, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

if you use such an avatar..... please stop being a pussycat.

2. Rayin

I count a SA on movement skill pre-awa (Legendary beast) + Legendary beast claw that is SA + KD and two i-frames one (leaves dropping) + flow on awa + a SA on a moving skill (cloud stomping) + a Q block.
    The only meme skill is Tree climb, i dunno where you see that Tamer has less protection than Warrior when he has Heachase and out of cooldown it's just a movement skill and has collision, out of cooldown it's a 2 sec i-frame with no collision.
    Charging Thrust is FG with collision and an ending chopping kick that has no SA if you hit the target, another movement skill of War.
    Slashing the Dead is in hiatus since they removed the lingering and it's a damaging skill that has no collision, but it's highly subject to interruption.
    Chopping Kick is a 0.4 SA, on cooldown nothing.
    Then we have Forward Slash cancelled, totally unprotected, moves you of a step and consume a huge quantity of stamina.

I really don't see Tamer having less protections than War when she has SA and i-frames on movement skill and SA on warriors have huge gaps inbetween.

Tamer, Ninja, Kuno, Zerk, Musa, Maewha, Striker, Sorc, Ranger have all an higher burst, the only classes that have a damage that comes closer to Warrior are Mistik and Lahn, unless we want to pick 270 AP people, in that case it doesn't matter what class you're playing.

Some of those classes have some long protected CC or chainable with a CC (Wolf's Frenzy) while we have chopping kick that has an abysmall range and it's 0.5 second SA out of cooldown, which means that out of it we can be CC'ed and CC with it is crazy, that's why we use it as movement skill.

Which skill of Warrior has protection and high damage? Reckless blow that is instant and the SA only last while charging and is the easiest skill to interrupt?

Our mobility is fine if there are no targets around, if there are we have no mobility. No mobility at all since we lack of skills that have no-collision as status.
    A Warrior that actually manages to escape from 2+ opponents did good and played perfectly, a Musa/Maewha didn't because their dash is in SA.
    A Ninja did it too to some extent, since to chain i-frames correctly trying to lessen the gap between those is kinda hard.

The only thing you're right is about the grab, but while we have the fastest grab engage, Ranger has the widest and is in KD, Tamer has the grapple kick that floats opponents on the first hit while in order to CC everyone around us we must slam it on ground so it's on last hit.
    Lahn has the longest grab in a straight line.
    Mistik has it protected and it's in KD.
    Ninja has both grabs protected.
    Striker has it in SA but it's quite long.

Seems like you should update your view of how Warriors are.

3. Decem

Dont waste time with idiots. Not worth.

4. Lenerlink

The moves sound good on paper but they don't work exactly how you make it sound. LBP is only 1/3-1/4 protected moslty use for very short gap filling and canceling of moves. The i-frame Leaves moves are also use mosly for canceling if moves and during combos for their approval buff and many times if we do use it for dodging we stay in one place. Cloud stomping bugs out and sometimes we barely leave the ground and the dodging movement or attack of the skill doesn't have SA on it and ride will never be use as a escape again due to the major bugs with it due to the i-frame change. And that Q block almost never last more than one move of almost any class. To go further our burst comes from heilang and if he is burned/ hit by ANYTHING during a combo he will entirely miss the target and go after the other person no mater what mode he is in. There is other things but this is a warrior forum.
    Warrior has move from a 1 2 3 4 ( class that people say beginners should play due to how easy and forgiving it was to a class that now required a little more thinking instead of jumping into a mass of people with little risk.

5. Rayin

I want to enlighten the entire post because those are nonetheless skills that moves you from distance A to distance C and you said that are used as cancel, are this or that, yet when it comes to Warrior you're so biased that you think that they work perfectly and give to it a 360° SA + Block even if he lost its lingering, because "Warrior OP" as slogan is better than actually understand its issue.

And here's your credibility going poof, since you never played the class but when someone reads the tooltips of your class you go into detailed explanations but when it comes to the class of someone else it's ez pz lmn squeezy because you heard so and because it was so "easy" as you or other claims, even if you never played it to say so.

Let's say that Tamer has been FOTM for years, is still OP and if you press 1 & 2 buttons you win easy, because i heard so, gg. Let's hope that PA reads this and nerf it to the oblivion, because it's too overpowered, like too much.
    Hey, i did my part, i gave my feedback according to what i heard and your logic.

Now tell me that you played it but you dumped it because it was too easy just to strengthen your point.

RoakOriginal and Decem like this.
  6. Jaeger

And how does it feel to beeing a bad class? xD

7. Alexandrious

Whats with all these git gud issue threads opening up lately? :o

:|.........

:)......

8. Bestkk

Bestkk EU

Can't wait to see your amazing skills at the 3vs3 tournament. I'm sure you will win it.

9. Rayin

It feels worse than Pre-awa times, but at least we could fight back except against Tamers & Sorc.

10. Pierston

I still remember way back in the days Grave Digging was knockdown, but they got rid of it and made it bound because it caused too much desync

11. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Adjust skills based on latency, very nice

12. Lee Ryu

Million IQ criticism in there. Good class knowledge. Probably people who got memed on by good warriors in 1v1.
    Being shat on by the worst class doesn't mean it is op you know it means something else ...

13. Decem

Only reason some people consider warrior strong is because most of loyal warriors invested thousands of hours to master their class.
    Bad warriors rerolled long time ago. I can **** on 98% of warriors i met at grind spots and even finding newbie warrior is quite rare.

Spots are full of ninjas, kunos, lahns, mystics, strikers and witchards because those classes gives you way more rewards compared to investment.
    If you meet some warriors grinding, most of them are loyal players with above average class knowledge and skill.

Even stupid maehwa with 240ap can obliterate people with 30 more gearscore due to her fast movement and burst. 240ap warrior needs 2.5 combos to kill softcapped players with 144fps monitor and successful downsmashes.

Cascaden and ViktoryiaV like this.
  14. Lee Ryu

An avg 240 ap warrior needs 2 combos. A good needs one. But since not everyone has time to invest in Warrior you'll probably find the avg warriors.

ViktoryiaV likes this.
  15. Because it has SA on Charge and +25% accuracy rate, and also hits like a motherfucking truck. No one in their right mind would complain about it. You're uniquely dumb.

16. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

no one in their right mind would charge reckless blow...

17. Protection nonetheless. Nowadays people use even Z buff for SA, shrug

18. Rayin

https://bddatabase.net/us/skill/2830/ This is a movement skill and has down attack too

https://bddatabase.net/us/skill/2865/ This is has a huge range, hits several targets and grants EVA buff

https://bddatabase.net/us/skill/1872/ This is a grapple

I can go ahead, but i don't see how it's OP when there are ranged KD (Flame Buster and Dream of Doom too) and other skills that have high multipliers.

And no one in its right mind would use Reckless for protection, they could also give SA to a non-chainable basic attack, it doesn't mean that it's good because it's SA.

#38 Rayin, Aug 22, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  19. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

They made gravedigger bound as long as a kd before they removed cc. Im sure thats when it happened.

20. Alexandrious

You poor baby. :)

I never said I actually PLAY this blatant cash grab dumpster fire. :D