1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior has only ONE knockdown skill!?

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Eardwynn, Aug 20, 2018.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

throw in a grab +pierce trade and we can talk business.

2. Lee Ryu

add SA + LSA on skills or just take the door.
    Fyi our heal is useless in 1vX because the block is easily destroyed and you end up with less hp than you started with.

3. WhySoSeeryus

you think wizard heal is useful in 1vx? :D damn, its a deathtrap even in 1v1 if not used very carefully or with another very long cd (or more of them).

4. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

Somehow... i dunno how, but somehow, witches and wizards are still out here trying to convince people, that their class is weak. It actually amazes me. Truly.

5. WhySoSeeryus

it is suitable for chaos of mass pvp and has very good utility for it. noone denied that.

6. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Give up Healing lighthouse for 400HP skill with 903%*6 + 1174% + down attack/smash (higher dmg than Thunderstorm/Bolide or almost as much as Voltaic/Cataclysm)? YES!

7. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Play a Wiz/Witch against endgame gear and tell me how strong they are outside largescale where its mostly a buffbot.

Can anyone provide a screenshot of last siege top 10 kills with classes and gear? Most (all?) guilds have atleast a record of the stats (not always sorted by kill) and ability to piece together classes and pretty close gear values

8. Kayray

Yup witchards are buffbots in siege. Thats why people dont have 1 witchard per party, but instead have parties of witchards and a few sides if witchards and a witchard cherry on top. Cus they give buffs.
    Yea they arent god tier in 1v1, but as a musa / mae witches and wizards are pretty darn tough to deal with. Especially ones with 260 ap and above.

9. Kayray

Ecksdee. Gonna stop responding here. General iq is dropping pretty fast. You're on your own val.

10. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

You know buffs are not limited to party right? You can have 5 wiz/witch in a party and rest of your guild also get heals/buffs.

11. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Look at the skills, compare dmg and modifers.
    Or you can lock the flow (bouth warrior and wiz/witch) then go to battle arena and test on standing and KDed target.
    Also suggest you try to time the skills and see what takes longer.

Yes the warrior skill is unprotected while the skills i listed are all SA, but when comparing to healing skills that is longer animation and also unprotected it looks a bit diffrent (you refuse to include flow, so dmg numbers w/o flow is most realistic comparison)

12. Lee Ryu

I'll give it to you anytime lmao. THAT SKILL DOES NO DMG. And you know why ? It's because you have something called "Damage reduced in PvP".
    Again, 0 class knowledge. Again, trying to convince your class is trash when it's not so bad after dmg buffs.
    Every Softcap warrior takes at least 5sec during which they anicancel multiple skills to kill an opponent that's how low our damage is.
    Pls stop posting when you literally have no experience on the subject.

13. Decem

Yea in P V E its our hardest hitting skill but it has 0% crit so we need to stack crit addons, crit pre buff, 5 crit to get something out of it.

In PVP, damage is absolute joke even with 100% crit.

14. Rayin

I dunno why 100% crit is even mentioned on skills when the raw damage and the consequent reduction in PvP that isn't scaled is what makes a skill strong.
    The only thing that gives an advantage in that are buffs with Crit Damage, but it's not like that all the skills with 100% Crit deal more damage than other skills without that have also the chance to crit and therefore even increase its damage.

Do you know what's good for? because i don't.

15. Ashnachiel

Ashnachiel Warrior 62 EU

..ahahaha
    ....ahahahahahahaha
    ...haHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**** man, I needed a good laugh

Valient likes this.
  16. Bestkk

Bestkk EU

This Itago is completely clueless. Please just stop embarrassing yourself. Or don't.

Valient likes this.
  17. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

this literally goes to show how dumb you are, that pve dmg, go try that in pvp, it does as much dmg as your healing...... which is none.

you are literally embarassing yourself, just stop.

i thought war's pulverize alone was better than your heal; why need something else.

18. WhySoSeeryus

just because i really hate that on warriors as a static class with long cast times. :)

;)

19. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

you're hating on something that you are?

war is a static class with long ass animation times.........

20. WhySoSeeryus

what i said (or wanted to say) was that as a class (wizard)that is rooted in place and cant really react to alot of things in pvp fast enough due to no anicancels and long animation times - that near guaranteed grab you have is really doomsday for me. :D