1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by DronaldTrump, Oct 15, 2019.

1. DronaldTrump

If I'm going for 2H awakened and focusing on DP right now, would I be quite unstoppable in pvp?

2. Jaeger

Before nerf yes

3. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Chances are high that this is a troll but lets give you the benefit of the doubt here.

No you will not. Thats the short answer.
    The long answer is inside the games coding in terms of defense vs offense and in the how you progress as a new player.

Souda likes this.
  4. DronaldTrump

Im not a troll, just a new player... just wondering if I can last longer with more DP focus while wielding 2H

5. Carahil

Carahil Warrior 5 EU

if your dp is 700+ evasion then yes

6. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

Wait for tradition, you can just cc everyone from range. Also 3 seconds cd on medium range cc.

7. Jaeger

Today you can push your ap very high that dp cant stand against it. The scaling between ap and dp were never on the right way, so you will and cant stay for a long time. In 1v1 maybe but against more with the same gear like you then nope

8. Blitzball

That's not true. You can have 290AP and do very little damage to any Hybrid evasion build. There is no counter for this build , except if you're Maehwa with Snowflake spamming while the target is CCed on the ground.

If you have 280AP+ , i suggest you to go play some RBFs , you'll certainly meet a lot of people with caphrased lvl 10+ PEN gear , those guys are very very difficult to kill ( you can't one-combo them ) , even if you have 285AP+.

9. Jaeger

Hmm weird then tell me why i can one combo as a ninja ppl with a hybrid eva build? I met many ppl with a very high gear :)

10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

As a new player you should focus on AP, so you can grind more efficiently and make more silver/hour to speed up your gear progression. Nobody grinds in DP gear and without good AP it will take you forever to make a viable DP meme build.

11. Opus

The Greatsqord block provides a buff you will use a lot. Being 2handed doesnt make you squishy, but a DP warrior doesnt have the AP to kill most targets just annoy them. Go hybrid or AP focus and rely on those CCs and Block. GL out there.

12. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

You can be unkillable, but you won't kill anybody either.