1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Warrior's current skill bugs.

Discussion in 'Classes and Skills' started by Akantorian, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Akantorian

Warrior has suffered from numerous bugs, some have been fixed and some have never been.
    The 2 bugs I want to give feedback about are the following:

-HEAD CHASE: This skill is warrior's awakkening dash, the tooltip says that it has an iframe with 2 seconds of cooldown, but in reality the cooldown its almost 3 whole seconds, this has been bugged since warrior's awakkening release. Not only the skill's cd is bugged, but sometimes when dashing the iframe effect will simply not get applied resulting in a cc or damage effect wrongly hitting the player.

-PREAWAKENING SWAP BUG: As many warrior players have already noticed, when swapping from awakenning stance into preawakkening stance, the warrior's prottected skills won't have their protection applied. For example, If I quickly swap from awakennig to preawakkening and instantly cast the skill shield charge, it wont have it's frontal guard effect applied.

SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO FIX THEM:

-HEAD CHASE: Increase the iframe duration of the skill so it covers the entire animation and not only the middle part, leaving the start and end unprotected. Also reduce its CD by 1 second in order to make it match with it's tooltips description.

-PREAWAKENING SWAP BUG: Fix the effect that causes all warrior skills to be unprotected after quickly swapping from awakening to preawakening, this "unprotected" effect seems to be getting applied to every single protected skill from warrior's preawakening kit.

We would like to know if these "bugs" can get fixed anytime soon or if they are intended mechanics.
    Thank you.

#1 Akantorian, Jul 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Distaken likes this.
  2. Eardwynn

How about they finally actually fix awakening skill Slashing of the Dead? They have tried to fix this skill numerous times in the past and have always come up short. The most simple and easy fix for the skill is to have lingering superarmor be applied as soon as the skill is activated. A one second lingering superarmor applied when the skill is activated will be long enough to cover the whole duration of the skill.

Also as far as the swapping to preawaken bug, this can be fixed by simply making the swap a frontal guard like most other classes. I mean how is swaping from a great sword to a sword and a SHIELD not have frontal guard?

Distaken and Akantorian like this.
  3. Eardwynn

1TDtrade.png
    When will this skill have full SUPER ARMOR? There is only super armor for half the duration of the skill?

Distaken and Akantorian like this.
  4. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

Also the Counter bug is pretty annoying. It sucks that we can't learn Force Slash because it screws up the damage of counter even if they are both off cooldown when you use it. And about the Preawak swap bug I think it's mostly desync tbh, still though I think swapping to preawak should have forward guard. Its not even like we can linger it and also why would we linger it when we could just block instead >_>

5. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello @Akantorian ! Can you make a video where the issues with Head Chase and and the Awakening - Pre-Awakening swap?

It will help us pass it to the proper team.

Distaken likes this.
  6. Akantorian

Hello, this gif resembles the iframe one, it happens both at the beginning and end of the animation:
    https://gyazo.com/61e69e98296dd75b355ae217a0b578ce

And about the awakenning. preawakenning stance block bug, I dont have time to replicate it, but as you can read in the comments above it happens often, in my oppinion it feels like an unprotected effect that lingers into any skill you do after swapping rapidly, probably an easy solution should be giving frontal guard to the swap like the other classes have.

Thank you again for both your response and interest, @GM Sayla .

Distaken and GM Sayla like this.
  7. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello again! Thanks for the additional information. We'll pass it on to be investigated. :)

Distaken likes this.