1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We can have global P2W but not global content.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Knisheffy, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

• Ingame boss timer (28.06.2018)
    • Manos
      • Processing (28.06.2018)
      • Gathering (11.07.2018
      • Sailing / Fishing (10.10.2018)
      • Hunting (17.10.2018) | Hunting rifle
      • Alchemy (24.10.2018) | New Spirit Stones
      • Training (31.10.2018) | Yellow grade horse armor
      • Cooking (07.11.2018)
    • Riding Crop (28.11.2018)
      • +50% autopath speed and +20% running speed (won't affect skills)
    • Mercenary's Experience scrolls (13.02.2019)
      • turns our daily EXP buffs into stackable scrolls that can be combined into a 600% Combat EXP or 90% Skill EXP version
    • Herald's Adventure Log (06.03.2019)
    • Devour system update (20.03.2019) [I think we don't have that yet, someone can correct me]
    • Pitch-black Abyssal Weapon (20.03.2019)
    • Deve's Adventure Log (27.03.2019)
      • Requires Manos items, unlikely for us to get it until then
    • Ultimate Katan awakening weapon (30.04.2019)
    • Bartali's Adventure Log Chapter 11 - 15 (30.04.2019)
    • Shakatu Seals season 2 (30.05.2019)

#21 Alterist, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  2. Syc

Syc

At the bottom of the World Boss Alarm Setting window, a button where you can see the World Boss Spawn timetable has been added.
    - When you click on the “confirm” button in the World Boss Alarm Setting window, your settings will be saved and the window will close.

Jul 5, 2018

More than a year passed and still we dont have this future on our version since all other regions except EU/NA have it .

You can now receive daily exp boosts as scrolls, not in immediately used buffs.

You can mix the two scrolls (combat exp and skill exp) via Simple Alchemy.

• Jan 23, 2019
    So global features on my ****

Solitaire, Factorial, MMoNoob and 2 others like this.
  3. Allan1985

to be honest thats our own fault, since members of our community a are so submissive, mediocre and lack any sort of self restraint when it comes to spending this happens as a result. i havent spend a dime in the last 6 months, and i will not spend a ssingle cent more until this abussive and overpriced bs stops (i wont stop tho)

#23 Allan1985, Jul 14, 2019
    Factorial, Phoenixxx75 and GreyRebel like this.
  4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Totally, translation should be instant.

5. Syc

Syc

Also value pack from korrea have better buff than EU/NA for example:
    200LT KR >>100 LT EU+NA
    1 Daily free increase loot scroll
    Aditional 100 Loyality points

Combat/life skill exp KR 30/30 EU/NA 10/10 f1e9f73be3ec8f74be7e12a3a6460fdb.png

6. NVG

NVG

That is not a good excuse. If localization is a real issue, then the content should be delayed on KR until the localization for EU/NA is handled. This way everyone gets same content at the same time.

flukeSG2 and GreyRebel like this.
  7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

And everyone get the bugs ? No thanks, I don't care about delay since koreans do the bugtesting for us.

Valestris likes this.
  8. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Lol umm , no , sorry, that isn't how this works. The game is developed for KR, it is localized for other regions.

@Alterist ty for the formatted list ^_^ that helps a bunch!

*Edit* Additionally, if there are any Costumes or Outfits that have not made their way to EUNA, please feel free to list them here and I will add them to my notes. (Those that have not had any presence at all, not those that have had presence via limited sales or promotions)

At current, I have (Musa) Yuldo, and (Musa) Black Unmanned Classic Outfits on the list.

#28 Andaro, Jul 14, 2019
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

only thing they are probably monitoring is sales of the packages containing loot scrolls, sadly.

and things are most likely balanced as if we had them readily available as korea.

if each player had a daily scroll for free with vp our marketplace would be way more user friendly. there was a surge of new players and a bit easier gearing with rifts (and shadow arena, eventho i didnt like how i gamve stuff too easy for a mmorpg)... then they nerfed rifts and jewlery prices are back to old levels almost. new players who werent here for that one event and start of rifts (without cronstone drops) will have a very hard time to catch up.

10. GreyRebel

if they want our support , they should keep their promis and make a global build , no delay . We dont really feel good to get spoiled contents .
    Wow is developed in us ,and lunches for all regions at literally the same second

11. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Ehhh, i have to disagree, partly...not entirely.

For PvE content, 1 through 60 has been made very easy,...probably too easy in my opinion. Even now threads are circulating regarding how easy it is to level by simply questing, almost ruling out most of the grind, and even gear along the way is given that is significant enough to allow you to grind in most areas at that level. (Excluding the tougher content such as Hystria, Aakman, Sycraia, Mirumok, etc, because thats where the need for progression beyond quest freebies now begin)

For PvP, progression is always going to be very difficult to play catchup due to competition, and what cant be denied as an advantage between spenders and non-spenders, which will always exist in PvP competition content. I would say that after-60 grind areas could play along those lines, but it is more mitigated by grouping up.

Gamers have seriously got to stop comparing everything to WoW & Blizzard, an IP that has been in service and marketed for 15 years, has enormous financial backing, and a completely different business model.

Comparing localized games to WoW is like comparing Android to iOS.

12. GreyRebel

Oh now i feel bad about it , shall we ask them to delay the contents then ?
    But on a serious note , thats what we want , and ofc thats up to them on how they do it. They already did a better job than blizzard in graphics .
    Also dont get me wrong , i know they r on the right path about global version when i compate now to half a year ago , but i think they had enough time to speed things up .
    How would ypu feel going toa cinema to watch a movie that has been spoiled for you over the months , a movie you literaly know everything from start to end

13. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

>.> bad example lol most cinema trailers are sadly more thrilling than the movies themselves sometimes.

Also since Blizzard is redoing WoW in UE4, graphics we'll have to do better than simply having great graphics as our Ace card. Community is always the number one asset for any game.

If you look at last year this time, the gap in content across the regions was much much wider, and I think they have done very well closing that gap. Does not mean that we do not have a ways to go, but if trend continues, then I am confident we will get there :)

Delay? Nah. The only thing I ask, is that we continue doing what we have just done here today. Present a query, constructively discuss that subjct and make it easy read for the CMs.

No one took a shot at anyone here, other than the developers xD, and that is a positive force in feedback and community.

GreyRebel likes this.
  14. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 61 EU

Kr get daily item drop scroll, we get **** in the face

15. Curupe

@Andaro You should be the real community manager. You at least give your opinion and reply. The silent of our community managers is bad.

16. Despins

Krogdallo horse gear. NAEU is like the only clown region without it. Sea has it sa has it and they are younger servers

17. Satsuki Hime

Don’t know what they are called, but Shai has two undergarment sets we don’t have.

18. WhySoSeeryus

lvls dont mean much nowadays... besides prestige. 62 is fairly easy for everyone even on low ap areas. gear matters.

fact is, if every vp user had a loot scroll daily, there would be way more stuff on mp, meaning lower prices. ;)

19. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Lower prices are not always a good thing, and sometimes, being able to generate more silver per hour can actually be harmful.

But to put it into the proper perspective, I'll hand the mic over to an old time trusty source for good info on game development, Extra Creditz

20. WhySoSeeryus

So.. they are saving us by making these scrolls scarce... unless we buy them for real money? :D

Bodyguard likes this.