1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Demand More Sexy and Revealing Outfits!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Flowerxl, May 26, 2017.

1. Aly-Catlife

I 100% agree with this

I have to say I personally think- we dont need more revealing female armor we have enough of it (literally every game has it too). And honestly I know its the whole asian MMO thing or whatever but that doesnt mean I have to like it, in fact it really annoys me.

I guess I just dont like the females always look like this in games. And I'm sure Im gonna get some rude responses but I just wanna voice my opinion.

And what do I have to do get male outfits that are revealing? Sell my soul to Satan?

2. Annicelli

So you don't like revealing female armor but you like revealing male outfits? Are you like.... gay?

Here is a quote from Rykerz from page 1, this was his respond before OP change the entire post completely.

Oh underterminedgenderandage (would say "oh boy" but that may make someone feel uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented.)

Female characters in BDO are to sexy.
    Yet men with exposed chest, tattoed pecs and 3% body fat is fine.

These people hate women or something ? I mean, it's fine if you're gay and all, but no reason to have remove sexiness from women just because you happen to prefer men. And if you're not, what are you, a Misogynist ? You just hate women period ? Why ?

I prefer women myself, but I don't mind exposed skin on males, flexing their muscles. I'm not insecure enough for it to affect me.

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  3. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

As either a man or a woman, both genders deserve their versions of "sexy" outfits and armors. In fact, collectively we need more outfits in general. I have never played a game with so few different designs and armors. This needs to be rectified, PA!! Stop with making new classes and start making more outfits. We fashionistas beg you please!

It's probably likely they are a girl, considering the name Aly

Rosenz and ODB3698 like this.
  4. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

Did you know girls can use a PC as well? You are talking like they dont exist.

5. Abarrane

Abarrane Witch NA

*gropes Meeraku's body* meep ! <3

6. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

WOMAN, I AM NOT JUST SOME PIECE OF MEAT YOU CAN JUST GROPE! I AM A HIGH CLASS LADY!

[​IMG]

7. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Hi, I am female, and I have to say I agree with Annicelli. And the statement you just made makes me uncomfortable... acting like women like me aren't women. QQ

Moar skimpy armorz plz, for all genders. Nom nom nom nom nom!

ODB3698 and Rozett like this.
  8. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

Hi, sorry, I meant that Annicelli was throwing around with calling other people gay (also didnt read the word underterminedgenderandage because it was kinda tl dr :P) just because they dont like women in slutty outfits in games. I didnt mean to say anything to the statement about skimpy females armors. I like them as well (ofc). Everyone can have their own opinion. But its true that females have almsot no badass nonskimpy outfits and males have almost no skimpy outfits, so i can understand Alys point of view.

9. CtrlW

We need females with exposed chest too. Make it equal.

Rosenz, ODB3698 and 2cute2shoot like this.
  10. Abarrane

Abarrane Witch NA

Kawaii~ :O

11. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

No, the misunderstanding was on my end xD

12. Abarrane

Abarrane Witch NA

13. MechGorak

revealing? what do you mean revealing, as an experienced mmo gamer for almost 20 years now, i know the armors in this thread are all high level gear, that's how high end gear looks like, psssh please you guys

14. Orodriel

I would love this for my ranger, im currently running bdo-sylvia-ranger-full.jpg

Which is beautiful and obviously for the convenience of the awakening durability consumption, but i too would love to see more leg and a little torso because its looks sexy and wouldnt be too revealing, im a man btw, i didnt like the gotha rensa set and i thought it would be more immersive for me as kamasylve was meant to be released by now, i just hope at some point i could get an outfit that would be more to my liking and not tacky looking, just something nice and subtle that leaves things to the imagination

15. Abarrane

Abarrane Witch NA

One thing that is still bugging the hell out of me that they call the current bow, that ranger is using, "longbow" >.>

Remaint and Orodriel like this.
  16. Orodriel

Its a shortbow plain and simple, we all know what a longbow looks like

17. Abarrane

Abarrane Witch NA

IKR? Q.Q

18. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger 58 EU

No.

19. Orodriel

A longbow is a type of bow that is tall—roughly equal to the height of the user; allowing the archer a fairly long draw, at least to the jaw. A longbow is not significantly recurved. Its limbs are relatively narrow so that they are circular or D-shaped in cross section

0e2a6656303160d7e900d7c2df3de74c--longbow-th-century.jpg
    A longbow is the same size as the person shooting it if not bigger, as you can also see its not particularly curved like the rangers bow, she uses a shortbow or a recurved

Remaint and Hakazumi like this.
  20. Smaxx

Smaxx Smaxx Maehwa EU

Think the last MMO I've actively played that depicted a *real* Longbow was *Dark Age of Camelot*. They clearly differentiated between the Longbow (which could only be used by archer classes as one of their primary weapons) and the Shortbow (which was basically worth nothing and just to pull mobs).