1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We Demand More Sexy and Revealing Outfits!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Flowerxl, May 26, 2017.

1. LilithDragonFlower

Almost got every costume in the cash shop on my witch...

Kakao im running out of pearl inventory space

MMoNoob likes this.
  2. von_sch

That's true actually. But in that dress anyone would catch a cold in 3 seconds.

3. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

Not really. You can adapt to the cold. Moreover, we don't even have a snowy country ingame yet, lol.

They never really meant to attract "non-anime fans". Did you know the modified "medieval" fantasy setting in BDO is precisely what's popular in Asia? And not one that is historically correct or realistic? Your crowd just saw a pinch of what you like and bought the whole package initially willing to compromise that it isn't entirely to your tastes until you decided to change your mind and stop compromising and cry here that it isn't entirely to your tastes.

4. Joungf

As @von_sch mentioned in his post here: Look at all the NPCs (citizens, merchants, guards, nobles, bandits, pirates .....). In an anime - like mmo you will also see anime like NPCs with anime-like costumes all around the game world.
    I do not have any issues with anime and manga. I have played so many Asian-made games (online mmo -rpg, console games, hand held games and on PC) before they were translates officially and released for NA / EU. I also took part in many open alfa / beta online games and I also read and watched many manga and anime. Every time a 16+ / 18+ Asian mmorpg with a mature, dark and brutal lore came out it turned after some time into a colorful, embarrassing kindergarten birthday party were all those really evil and frightening looking characters running around with wings in colorful rainbow patters and glitter. I can not take that game serious up from this point. It destroys the immersion completely.
    But I am enjoying anime - like games with their colorful design.

Ben Phoenix and von_sch like this.
  5. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

Yes, I'm saying, players should have the option to look nothing like the npcs.

You're trying to force other people to dress the way you want. That isn't cool. Yes, some of us want to dress in "wings in colorful rainbow patters and glitter" in a "mature, dark and brutal" world.

Who the hell are you to tell us to do otherwise?

Who the hell are you to command our individuality or our expression of our individualism?

You wanna wear NPC outfits? Buy a costume mill with your contribution and craft some. Your stated ideal of immersion where everyone looks like npcs as is already doesn't exist. For it to exist, it would destroy the fun for most people who paid for their "wings in colorful rainbow patters and glitter". As we've already gone down the path of "wings in colorful rainbow patters and glitter", I'd rather the devs continue and give us more of it. You can stick to your costume mill products. None who support miniskirts and heels in this game are restricting you from your dream of cosplaying as Orwen.

#1425 Luxea, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Silsti likes this.
  6. Joungf

It is not your fault as a player who is willing to pay for that costumes and items and want to put them on your characters. That is ok. You have paid for it. I do not blame you.
    It is the fault of the publisher / developer who exactly know how to make money regardless of what the game will become and how other player will feel who also have paid money.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  7. Ben Phoenix

I'm sorry but who's forcing whom? You guys want more exposed butts and bobs, we want also other options. One doesn't exclude the other and anyway, who the hell are you to tell us that we shouldn't suggest to add more medieval style outfits?

Joungf likes this.
  8. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

You have options already ingame. Just craft them

9. Ben Phoenix

I want to buy them, just like you guys want to buy more sexy and revealing outfits.

Joungf likes this.
  10. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

How about some for the male characters as many of us players are female and would like some more male flesh on display.

Ganymede Sicard and Ben Phoenix like this.
  11. Laurina

Please bring at least Rakshande for Lahn! Or something else, as sexy.

12. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Codpiece physics, please.

Narktember likes this.
  13. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

@devs please

MADE and Flowerxl like this.
  14. Flowerxl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1434 Flowerxl, May 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2019
    MADE, Tjaranis, SAROMON1989 and 2 others like this.
  15. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

16. Flowerxl

17. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

I dont call them perfect. Still better than those striper outfits they shoud be restricted to residence only

18. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

either real realistic stuff or just go sexy.

MADE and Narktember like this.
  19. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

20. Joungf

I found the ultimate armor
    [​IMG]