1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need Drieghan now that Caphras got released.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Sep 1, 2018.

1. AlwaysSaltyAF

Kamasylvia is packed to pieces on Arsha chan. 50+ people in every spot. Can you guys please focus on releasing drieghan content now? We need the extra grind spots really bad. You should see navarn/manshaums/etc. It crazy.

Not asking for the lifeskill stuff just the extra grind spots. If that makes it easier on releasing the content.

Loving the game btw, thanks for releasing caphras stones.

@CM Servantes @CM Richter

upload_2018-9-1_4-30-13.png

Slowly but surely farming up them caphras.

#1 AlwaysSaltyAF, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    Aelisah and R.Prescott like this.
  2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Coming this Christmas.... Bet you anything. They like to hold content and release like that..... even though we are supposed to be parallel to KR>.... lol

Mana_Mafia, JM, Ruffe and 5 others like this.
  3. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

With caphras release the game is fun again so much pvp on any grind spot at kama <3

4. Wildcard

But ... but ... the game is dying, there are no people, everyone leaves, must be your imagination!

:)

5. Frazan

Frazan Kunoichi 62 EU

Come Arsha manshaum :D

6. AlwaysSaltyAF

Really loving the caphras farming. Everything I do in-game is more profitable and rewarding now. I'm averaging around 50-75 caphras a day from my grinding/gathering activities and it is essentially an additional 50-75mil (mp prices, or 300-450mil pre-order values). I really feel like my time spent in doing both grinding/gathering is being rewarded.

I've been waiting for this update for around 6 months now and tbh I could care less about Drieghan. All I really wanted were these caphras stones. I've been telling people the past few days that it is like a new server just came out and everyone is starting fresh with their caphras farming. Something of which is game changing if you do it every day for a few months.

Great job releasing this content when you did. I know there is WoW and college, etc, so it isn't the best time to release a huge content update, but damn am I happy that you guys released the caphras stones.

Game is fun af. Everything is rewarding af.

Looking forward to being 700+ gearscore in a year.

:)

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  7. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

8. 6footgeeks

SHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dont you go revealing our Caphras farming methods and get them nerfed Norom!

AllanJr and Ruffe like this.
  9. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

Ruffe likes this.
  10. Wet Cake

11. AlwaysSaltyAF

Game is fine. It is as it was designed. Problem is too many noobs/unintelligent players not playing the game genre they prefer. This is a KR mmorpg. Everything in this game is a better version of other KR mmorpgs.

If you want an easy, NA based, mmorpg go play WoW.

"Wahhh they released costume melting, they released content that trumped my current gear, wahhh wahhh." Every KR mmorpg does this stuff.

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  12. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

Yeah they should bot like smart ppl. Right salty?

Ruffe and Eraven like this.
  13. Wet Cake

The game is not fine. If you really enjoy it and want it to stay, you should be disappointed with the p2w changes.

Mana_Mafia, JM, Ruffe and 1 other person like this.
  14. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

He'll be fine. He'll find another wait to expl... I mean animation cancel his way to billions of silver.

Ruffe likes this.
  15. Wet Cake

lol.

Ruffe likes this.
  16. AlwaysSaltyAF

Pay2win changes are a drop in the bucket to me. I won't be melting costumes or spending tons of IRL money, but I will be bidding on costumes the whales list and occasionally win them. Pretty cheap PEN attempts.

Also, just cuz they bought their gear with crons doesn't mean they know how to play their class. Also also, whales won't be farming caphras efficiently and the only way to get to 700 gearscore is with caphras, so legit no lifers will win again. Just need to make sure they keep banning bots!

Only people who are short sighted have an issue with the cron melting btw. They had that **** in KR for over a year. You'd need to be some sort of special case to not already expect such to happen and to plan your progression accordingly.

No need I can farm 20bil a month now just by grinding mobs in 10 different locations. Ez game bruh.

Aelisah likes this.
  17. Srich

ahahaha yeah sure the caphras saved the game.. ahahah

Ruffe likes this.
  18. Realitypixels

Realitypixels Mystic 59 EU

Drieghan has a higher drop chance of caphras that Kama, add to that that it will be the "new thing to do" and the other nice drops we should have there... and then you will have the exact same problem, but in Drieghan instead of Kama.
    If you are going to tell me something like "but I don't mind to grind in a place with lesser drop"... You can do that now: go to grind at Valencia or in another server that's not Arsha

Ruffe likes this.
  19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Real question we should all ask ourselves is... capras in pearl shop when? (Coz lets get real... IF isnt even a question)

20. Blitzball

Other channel than Arsha should have the juicy +50% droprate too. Problem solved :)