1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need Drieghan now that Caphras got released.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Sep 1, 2018.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

arsha should have 50% drop extra for everything, but they should increase bis yellow accessory drop rates(well, maybe not crescents, those seem to drop, weirdly enough) on all other servers as well by 50%.(ogres and laytens even more)

Eraven likes this.
  2. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 61 NA

Good joke.

Ruffe and Wet Cake like this.
  3. Hemuk

I'd rather we got Lifeskill Masteries so gathering actually gives the fragments needed to enhance the dozen sets/accesories/tools/stones, I'm sure after a certain Mastery level, gathering will be the fastest way to get Caphras, it's just gonna take a while to get the sets enhanced, and every time we gather atm, is a a potential fragment we're not getting.

4. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

14y old l2 still have some aspects better than bdo, like grinding/pvp... combat might be unique but still dont feel any better

5. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

We should have more Arsha channels <3

Ruffe likes this.
  6. Spartakatz

I liked L2 a lot, but man.. worse combat, worse graphics, worse drops, worse everything. I sometimes only miss the free market, but that's a good trade off to have not thousands of 3rd party gold sellers.

PvP in interlude, remember what was it like? Full archers party buffed up and only clicking F1 autoattack, absolutely nothing else, and that's not exaggerated. Yea, great PvP.

The thing that was much better, was the need to have a tank and a healer for some raids.

7. AlwaysSaltyAF

BDO the only mmorpg that has kept my interest long enough to never need to go back to lineage 2. After playing this game I'll never go back to that one. It is just superior to it in every way minus the castle sieges, and lets be honest the castle sieges u were vsing kids with 14 years of decked out gear fully automated with zranger, so ya..

The dwarves were cool af though, but even they became useless in all things money making last I quit (2-3 years ago). The karmabombing there is the same as here as well minus the fact that u dont lose exp here, but there u can just full 100% exp rez with a bishop.

The raids were alright. Getting a fulldrop like antharas earring was next to impossible unless u been going to the raids for a year+ or a huge pay2winner, and ontop of that u need to make the earring blessed now.

All of the best items in the game are in the cash shop in rng boxes and there are 100% enchants there too. Have been for 8+ years.

Love Lineage 2, sure, but it's time has past and any1 who is still playing that should be playing this instead.

Oh almost forgot. Olympiad and the guild hall/guild skill system was cool af for officers and guild masters. BDO still young tho we could have that here.

8. 待って下さい

Didn't Dreighan get added to tekken

Ruffe likes this.
  9. FrozenReaper

it was 70% max, so that 30% exp loss per death if you waited some bishop to ress you was still huge loss.

ofc it was impossible considering how good such earring is for support class, either you are in top cp of clan/alliance or you end up paying +10k$..

l2 classic still doing well and strong, would even say its more casual frendly even tho it has half less rates than retail.. very nicely made and there you can find all old school top guys

10. FrozenReaper

so you decide to pick interlude aka archer paradise cuz of augmentations, tho mages did good there aswell... one of most popular private server pvp chronicle

and when you look few years after into h5, how many different class combination cp's you have and did not matter if you were way less lvl/less geared still being able to beat enemy cp... or being able to be outnumbered while being heavily outgeared, gl doing same in bdo rofl

11. Wet Cake

I don't care about the advantages people get with this P2W cron melting BS. What I care about is the longevity of the game because of it.

I expected them to drop this change much, much later. It's a shame it came so soon.

Ruffe likes this.
  12. General_Limex

13. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

They just released caphra and new p2w... You have a few months wait before any real new content.

Only exception is maybe if the numbers of players actually does drop from the p2w.

14. Wet Cake

We're getting Drieghan soon so I don't know what makes you think this.

EDIT: Also, that is not the only exception. They wouldn't even release new content based on player numbers. They would drop more P2W stuff to circumvent the profit loss.

15. 2Cents

Did you just brag that Pay2Win changes "Ain't a thang dawg" because you EXPLOITED the game to make billions?

Now you want more room so you can take advantage of the Arsha boost using your exploited equipment?

Really?

Ruffe likes this.
  16. arcturus

Please please DONT give us DRIEGHAN........
    if i had a pound for every time someone say " drieghan when " i would have a small fortune
    but you know by now they dont listen so stop asking .
    ok so im trying reverse psychology .

17. Wildcard

Calm down, calm down, by all means it could come, say, 25th + of December?

18. AllanJr

"nerf caphras they drop too often" ....... brace yourselfs the whiners are comming

19. AllanJr

whats so wrong about lineage 2, i am looking for a good game to play rather than this piece of crap and lineage 2 might be a good option?