1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need More Sailor Slots. 10/10 is NOT Enough. Also, Carrack Pearl ship Skin Set Plz?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alfric, May 3, 2020.

?

Do we want more than 10 max sailors, or Is it Enough?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2020.
  1. Need more... like 30. Even if I have to spend pearl for them.

42.3%
  2. Need more, like 20, but don't make it pearl, make a quest for it! Poor with pandemic crisis!

30.8%
  3. It is enough. Don't need anymore, so don't let others get anymore.

19.2%
  4. I don't care. I don't have any carrack and don't plan to get it.

7.7%
  1. Alfric

I am getting 3rd carrack, volante soon, along with 4 blue parts for all of them. Sailor 10 slots is not nearly enough especially because I am using sailors that take up 5 space too on some of the boats. I had to fire too many lvl 9 sailors to switch sailors to find out what new sailors give, and test how fast they turn at what % etc. It's wasting my time I don't have.
    Please increase it to 30 or more so we can switch in and out of some sailors. I am not planning to buy pearls until I can buy more sailors.
    And what is the point of having these Sailor skills that don't increase after lvling them to 9 and 10???
    Seasoned Sailor 0.0% Son of the Wind 0.0% Abstain 0.0% Natural Born Soldier 0.0% And New skill Patient 0.0% ??
    ??
    GM or Korean Developers, Please make them answer, and get rid of them if they are not gonna be used. Even though we really want that seasoned sailor skill for negating sea current speed!!!. Do something about it. Makes the game look incomplete if none of the sailors can learn the skill....

Also, what is taking so long to get Carrack Pearl Skin set with small boost to the speed, turn, accel, break?? Relay this to PA Developers if you want to earn some Money.

PS: Please fix the 2 sec ship stopping stutter delay when cannons are hitting something. Feels so dumb and unrealistic even though it's just a game. It's like the ship and cannon balls are connected by a web. Make it smooth shoot and run movement.

XSkinnyx likes this.
  2. TheSupernova

I will spend pearls for more sailor slots.

Alfric likes this.
  3. crosspath

Getting blue gear for all the carracks, and I thought that my memes were stupid...

600k coins just in blue gear, ahahaha, +180k of green carrack gear, + over 24 100fs stacks xD

That is a good investment, m8. And here I am thinking that even getting blue gear for one carrack is stupid as F... 3... XD

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  4. Alfric

You should ask yourself, what about me? how stupid am I? spending $ or time for any type of games, spending silvers or pearls on buying or building any PEN equipment, any kind of time or investment that gives you possession of any temporary(None of the game items really belong to the players as they are not 'real' and can be deleted by developers) ownership of game items that doesn't end up increasing your asset value for your real world is (in terms of investment value only, since you stated that way to make yourself feel 'smart') indisputably STUPID to the eyes of investors.
    I am gonna be stupid for this game because I would have never came back to play bdo if it wasn't for the sea content, and I am gonna play stupid fun being overly equipped for the sea content for the time being and probably play less when my real life gets busy. You do what you think makes you feel smart and feel good while being strong on the ground because you just made fun of yourself lol.

5. asdsadfas

different people have different endgame and judging people for what they want to do in the game is kind of moronic and idiotic, wouldn't you say?

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  6. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Stop suggesting them to do things for pearls, please. They already have too many ideas about how to make players spend money, you don't have to add more possibilities.

That's a good thing to make suggestions that would improve the game, but let them think about the way to monetize it by themselves...

zhagsten likes this.
  7. LordMg

#7 LordMg, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
    XSkinnyx likes this.
  8. zhagsten

Yeah it's important to pay for those 200 bytes of additional data stored.

9. crosspath

Well, needing 20 sailors and 4 carracks is idiotic, it just depends on what you consider idiotic, wouldn't you say? Specially at the price of each blue carrack piece, how many billions? How many months bartering to farm the 50k coins per piece and then farm crocs to save 50k coins?

At the end the only thing you will do with your boat is finding a guy around in his carrack and hit it while he is not expecting with your friend, right? You don't need 4 carracks for that.

Morons in carracks attacking caravels, and 2v1 sneak attacks is the only thing i have seen till now dealing with sea PvP, so yeah, seems that content for scumbags.

#9 crosspath, May 3, 2020
  10. crosspath

Cost of blue gear is stupid, you like it or not, not the blue gear itself, but the enhancing.

Therefore doing blue gear x12 is utterly stupid, you are the one making fun of yourself.

Anyway, too big goal, that you will not even fulfill, at the end of the day, sea content = ZERO.

Have fun griefing unaware people around, it is the only content.

PS:
    "It is enough. Don't need anymore, so don't let others get anymore."
    Nice way of turning people that don't share your opinion the bad guys, oh we want to torment you, how do we dare... "It is enough, we love eating children for dinner" would be better for your purpose.

Hey, you can make the same poll with PEN gear, and guys that don't want it on shop they would be hindering your improvement, bad guys!!!

#10 crosspath, May 3, 2020
  11. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I cant sand doing that stuff. So i guess add more for those who care lol

12. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

Feel like Sailing level should open up more slots too.
    But yes more slots in general, please.

13. XSkinnyx

no it isnt idiotic. i have 2/4 carracks. and i plan on finishing the other 2. nothing idiotic in the way one plays the game. i play like i want.
    and carracks not always attack caravels. its sometimes the other way around, so there's that. if they attack me, i have the right. but most of my time, i'm a peaceful player, unlike a lot i've seen. i find the sea comforting, and calming.
    its all in how YOU want to play the game. no need in criticizing others for the way they play.

EDIT: Yes, i would want 20+ sailors and willing to pay pearls if i had to.

14. FairlyEnjoyable

FairlyEnjoyable Lahn 62 NA

It depends on the player, as it does on land. There will always be some folks who just want to pick a fight and PvP; that's just how open world PvP goes.