1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need to talk about the OP'NESS of Witch/Wizard

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Goobur, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Most SOLD maybe, but until TET Dandelion for other classes stay on market there is not realy an argument to be made from what is sold.

Just as likely that its the classes most reroll AWAY from, so they sell weapons or just keep them as boss alt (open box on boss alt, same income less work)

2. gosu

Nice meme. Wizard is **** tier in anything except nodewars. We are even one of the slower grinders at higher GS. And 1v1 we get rekt by everyone, so have fun holding spots or grinding arsha.

Take away our utility and you can straight up patch us out of the game, cause there is no point.

But this is a troll thread anyway, OP has been spamming most classes forums asking for them to be nerfed. What a joke.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  3. Plebza

Nope im talking equally buffed Softcapped players.

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

u do understand that most other classes actually have higher dps than witchzards? :D

Crimson_Scarlet and Mana_Mafia like this.
  5. Plebza

ok dude, cant take u for serious anymore. theres maybe 2-3 classes withequal or abit better dps, those are fotm classes tho.
    while witchards have been like this forever

6. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

Just a reminder when using a skill the witch/wiz move up stop ,channel there skill then cast.
    Ninja/kuno, musa, mae,ranger(grab combo), tamer pre renown? witch wiz most damaging skill is still jin blizzard which is slow asf with its animation not to mention animation into animation from ultimate to absolute ( dmg now spread as well). In the time it takes for a witch/wiz skill to land most other classes have use 2-3 skills in that time frame in the matter of seconds. A zerker using all its buffs stacked can nearly 1 shot or kill in 1 skill.

EvL likes this.
  7. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Your class single handedly changed how nodewars and the overall strategy of MASS pvp ought to be played. You play a class where Group pvp is revolved around YOU. NO other class within BDO currently carries the need for the MOST Rerolling for witches and Wizards to be in a Guild.

And yet, YOUR argument and rebuttle for your class to appear "Victimized" and Weak, compared to the rest is that...Your CASTING speed....is Slow.

This is exactly why many...upon MANY pvpers within the game laugh at such a class and players who play such an abomination as witch or wizard.
    FORSURE, lets talk about casting speed and animations for a class with REGARDLESS of how slow it might be, contains the infinite pool of hp regen for survival, iframe Before the teleportation, and MASSIVE aoe concentrated dmg. Hell why not put a protection area on top of them to reduce damage even further.

The Nerve people like you have. Absolutely Asinine how you think entirely.

8. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

Please go on you witch / wiz and show us your opness , you call the class boring over powered brain dead, yet at the same time if that is the case there should only be witch/wiz online. Your class is dead yeah we get your salt , the main complaint is about pre awaken skills that have been in effect since class release, most of us are more than happy to remove PA just gives something to make us more viable in 1v1.

As for our class being weak your talking **** , If you read most of my comments I will always say that while we suck at 1v1 were strong overall and and have it all self heal/buff, damage and range.

Just because someone says that they are weak in 1 aspect of pvp doesnt mean that it reflects it overall.

Reminder this is a forum people post what they think whether you like it or not just like you complaining on tamer forums we do the same on witch wiz threads bringing about discussion, this was a reply to someone talking about dps and that was my response back.

9. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Your class is stronger in 1vs1 than W/W, following your logic it would be unfair for you to complain about anything since its stronger than "OP Wiz/Witch" so it HAVE to be good at everything...

10. EvL

EvL

What i don't get is why you guys are in our class forum bitching to us like we can remove the PA ourselves... shouldn't you guys be bitching in the Suggestions section?

Also, WIZARDS ARE WEAK AF... WE DO THE LEAST DAMAGE going toward Softcap, AT SOFTCAP, and apparently AFTER Softcap.

We can one combo but we have to use so many damn skills from our pre awakened kit that needs a **** ton of SP and it's still RNG Resisted.

LemonCrush and Despins already explained this ****.

And why the hell are you guys personally blaming us for ****ing developer decisions?

Wizards are nerfed to the ground even our awakened kit is **** in NW/Sieges and even in OW.

We aren't the fastest grinders, we don't out dps other classes, our dps awakened kit is nearly worthless.. mobility sucks ass... get killed trying to even get a heal these days.

Outside of NW/Siege are class is screwed on multiple levels.. we only still playing this **** cause we love it.

And you guys in here bitching about PA and a ****ing heal? Can you take these got damn ideas of yours and go post them in the suggestions section.. cause you act like the God of Wizards is going to pop up out of this thread and be like hmmm your right, i'll change that right now! LOL..

It's not going to happen, they already heavily nerfed us cause of you guys complaining .. go complain in the proper section you wasting your breath posting this in our class thread.

You guys must alll be undergeared dying to 260+ AP Wizards/Witches or something because i can assure you all the other classes look at us like free game when equally geared!

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  11. EvL

EvL

I don't even know WHY YOU SAID THIS... I can't take YOU SERIOUS ANYMORE. I almost spit my tea on my keyboard reading this.. only 2-3 classes with equal or a bit better DPS. LOL...

You just made all the Wizards/Witches in here cry because we wish it was true.