1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response We Want Asia Server or a Permission to Play in Europe Server

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by AhmedDov, Dec 24, 2019.

?

Will you give us a permission to play in Europe Server or Create an Asia server ?

This poll will close on Dec 24, 2020 at 1:15 PM.
  1. Permission to play in Europe server

16.7%
  2. Create an Asia server

50.0%
  3. Neither both

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AhmedDov

There are many people want to play this game but they can't because of the block from the server ..
    this game is famous in Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates and many other countries .. a lot of them want to play this game but they can't because of the block from the server .. you've been saying that you will put an Asia server from 2 years but i can't see that .. neither we can't play in Europe server or have an Asia server (while we prefer to give us a permission to play in Europe server so we have a lot of players and teamwork) .. I've been checking the news and updates by myself from 2 years till now hoping that you will put an Asia server or give us a permission to play in Europe server but there is nothing .. hopefully that you give us a permission to play in Europe server at least .. but we want to know, when that is going to happen ? give us a time so we have a hope at least so we don't lose hope and forget about this game ...
    Thank you.

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Wrong forum buddy, its just publisher forum, you should complain directly to developers.

3. Joungf

Wouldn't that create any conflict with the strict religious laws and culture there? I am just curious.

4. Veoh Techstarify

Reconsider if the laws in your country is not prohibiting to play this game because of what ever, Fanservice, childlike charackter like Tamer/Shai or else.

Sadly in your region it's not that easy, so it's probably needed to find a publisher of your country/region anyway which can adjust it for you.
    I guess there is no interest of any publisher there doing that effort.

5. AhmedDov

There are many games that is more worse and they're unblocked .. so it wouldn't affect or conflict with the strict religious ... and i'm sorry but we're not that religious

Joungf likes this.
  6. Joungf

Thanks for your reply and explanation. That is good to hear that your people and government tolerate those games.

7. AhmedDov

How can i contact with them directly ?

8. Megta

Megta Archer EU

9. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Hello there o/

Unfortunately the aforementioned regions are not serviceable by Kakao Games, publishers of the EUNA region. PearlAbyss, the developers of the game, manage and publish for all other regions, with exceptions to South America and Japan. For this inquiry you would need to contact PearlAbyss directly, and I believe someone above has provided a link.

Best regards~

10. GM Ammy

Game Master

Hey there @AhmedDov

Kakao Games publishes for Pearl Abyss and only provides service in Europe and North America. As that is the case, we cannot provide services for players in Asia as it's outside of our service agreement. However, as provided by @Megta, you can reach out to Pearl Abyss directly about this issue.

Andaro likes this.