1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weapon coupon exchange

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Schönfeld, Jun 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

2. Woodsy

pump and dump

3. Randodom

Randodom Kunoichi 49 EU

INB4 deleted :D

4. ambyentlight

Best part is Kakao don't give a crap about the playerbase and basicly are like shut up and buy pearls!

They made Bladeboques a partner because they were hopeing we got that hint and would shut up and spend money.

nethkhadar likes this.
  5. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

The best thing about this is that they expire 21 days after purchase which means they don't want people hoarding them for FOTM classes so they can double down in LT/inv buys.

Disgusting.

Sheky and aswedishtiger like this.
  6. Lenerlink

You all ask for this....now you want to trash it...

7. ambyentlight

Yep and they buffing 2 classes a month but im sure at the end of the class buffs they will release the coupon again, I also bet they are working on a strong and weak copy of every class they ballance and will deliberatly change them from time to time once all classes ballanced to encourage more rerolls.

nethkhadar, Evil Wood and WastedJoker like this.
  8. Jeoul

Its probably the timing of them introducing it. People were asking for it and it was not a problem before the class patches.... but to release it now, also when they havent even finished with the balancing apparently... cmon.

#8 Jeoul, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    nethkhadar, Evil Wood and WastedJoker like this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

these coupons shouldnt exist. players are spoiled lil b1tchez.

PeelThat likes this.
  10. ManlyBeard

That price tag is almost as sad as boques claiming he never exploited

Smilence, Dalenos and nethkhadar like this.
  11. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

I think the discount is till the 21st of july. After that they cost 63 Euro each instead of 50.

12. Zaolee

For me this isn't expensive so I can imagine that people want to enjoy wasting cash on stuff they like.

I just wish people would see bigger picture instead supporting this shady company. When 99% of catchup mechanics or gameplay features is behind pearls then there is something totally ****ed up.

All of this moronic robbery because some people can't afford to pay their 14 bucks monthly fee. You're pathetic.

13. Cold Napalm

Seriously! People have literally beem crying for these since the "balance" patches and when they ACTUALLY listen for once you all go and complain? And you think this will make PA or Kakao listen in the future because? WTF people.

14. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I know but the coupons have a 21 day expiry.

15. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

I just wish they woulda given notice before releasing the coupons. 2 days ago I sold my weapons on another class and am struggling rebuying them on market for my sorc. Not complaining about that per se but just...I'd pay the damn money if I knew!!! >:|

16. Andaro

Ambassador

17. Grizabella

The only really sucky thing is that they are one time use. They SHOULD be a thirty day window to move gear around as you wish- like the Skill Resets. Because let's say you move a whole set from class A to class B. It would be nice to be able to at least give Class A what Class B had. So you move a Kzarka/Dande/Kutum to a class that had Liverto/Ultimate Blue/Ultimate Whatever. Now one class has 6 and one has none.

Tvvin likes this.
  18. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Only ones that complained were the same that complained we didn't have advice of valks, and wanted Pen weapons in the MP...seems Kakeo listen to the whales.

19. Dalenos

but but didn't you hear his excuse he didn't know give him a break guy. This is quite frankly the dumbness excuse ever

:D:D:D

20. Thranduil

People have been asking for a Free Change of weapons ticket since the "Balance", or at least with loyalties, but no, they made a mess with all the changes and then charge you 50$ .

While i'm not changing my main class because i prefer to just lifeskill + play with and alt for now, with all the stupidity we endured since they decided "to fix pvp" it woudn't be a crazy idea to allow a class change for free or for a resonable amount of loyalties.to all the players that got their class so messed up that made them lose interest in the game.