1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weapon Exchange Limit

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by oR-Bishop, May 8, 2019.

1. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

[​IMG]

This is from the SEA Patch Notes. I don't know if this will even hit us tomorrow or not.

upload_2019-5-7_23-30-54.png

I understand limits should be put on these, however, I would recommend the following:

1. I think it would be best to increase the limit to 2. This would allow players to exchange both their nouver & kutum, dragon weapon & dandelion, and kzarka & the new main hand.

2. Reset these every 90 days. People get tired of playing one class.

#1 oR-Bishop, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Souljester likes this.
  2. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Good idea thats my suggestion from global lab discord.

Caregory: Central Market Title: Boss-Weapons Reason:With todays patch PA limit the weapon change copous. My suggestion: For exampel if you list a Pen Dandelion crescent blade it will list as a Pen Dandelion weapon box if you remove it from market you still get your crescent blade but if someone buy it he will get the box . No more unbalenced weapon prices and PA can make copos limitless per famaly because no more sell profits between same weapontypes

3. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

poor Offin.

Anyway they could just put all kzarka weapon type prices into 1 pot, calculate the average price and adjust all kzarka weapons to that specific price.

Also why do they even bother. People buying Dande Vediants (sry DKs), enhancing them to TET, changing them to Cesti and reselling them for a higher price is actually good for PA in terms of Artisans or costumes sells (or both). So technically this change is a nerf to p2w.
    Let me repeat this. A nerf to p2w. from PA.

NERF - P2W - PA

Something fishy is going on here.

Lefteye and Souljester like this.
  4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

this limit should have been introduced from the start. people have abused it for weapon switchez and trades and have made billions on these trades. as usual, Pa and KAKAO react LATE and never fix the problem (removing gains) that was caused by their tardiness.

5. Blecheimer

Blecheimer Mystic 62 EU

There should be a reset every month on the "once per family" counter, otherwise Kakao would not generate constant money out of this.

6. NVG

NVG

LOL, biggest joke ever. The flavor of the month turned against them. People took advantage of dead prices of some class weapons and now they call it an exploit?

Who's fault is it that DK is dead class and all her weapons are on min price?

Who's fault is it that Mystic and Archer have been FOTM and their weapons are on max price?

Who's fault is it that class balancing has been abandoned since mid 2018 and everyone wants to reroll to FOTM?

Who's fault is it that the marketplace has FREE ECONOMY and weapons have different prices based on class?

I think it was a good thing to allow people to reroll or buy a cheaper TET/PEN and change to their class. This limitation is stupid.

So let me get this straight ... people gained Billions (some probably gained Trillions) from SeaMonsterHunting, got to full pen caphras lvl 10, with TET accessories (some even got PEN accessories) and nobody was punished for it, but now they consider exchanging weapons an exploit?

The way this company handles things and turns their bad implementation into "exploits" is beyond **********.

#6 NVG, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Blitzball and Factorial like this.
  7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i think it should be something like once a year or maybe 6 months if they are feeling generous. there is a reason why weapon coupon from shakatu tokens took ages to get.

Kripion and Souljester like this.
  8. NVG

NVG

Yes, shakatu tokens were so hard to get to point out the difference between p2win and non-p2win.

To get same thing through non-p2win you have to spend like an year more than a p2win player (shakatu tokens 1 year->reroll coupons 1h of real life work, pets 1h of real life work or wait 3 years for the central marketplace, etc.)

9. Jazz2k

They want you to spend more money on artisan memory for the upcoming loli class

Blitzball, Factorial and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  10. Escapism

But you never really need both kzarka + offin, or dragon + dande (maybe kutum + nouver), you'd only ever need one of them on a new main.

Why would you want to pay double to reroll 2-3 additional weapons which youre never gonna use anyway, when instead you could keep them on your old main as a boss alt.

A reset on this limit every 90 or maybe rather 180 days I would agree with.

11. NVG

NVG

When they throw the next nerf on your class or buff another class or release a new class, more than 50% of the players will start crying and demanding the limit to be removed.
    The problem was not with the coupons, the problem was with class-based items having individual prices.
    A simple fix: All the prices of Kzarkas should be the same and if one price increases, all should increase. If one price decreases, all should decrease. Simple fix, no need to impose limits, etc.

Diazine and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  12. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

if i understood correctly u can now only swap once pr family after/if this patch is implemented? if so then i think its a good change, makes pen mean something n not letting ppl so easily reroll as if it means nothing. Im also a bit surprised to see the devs do this change tho as it would limit the amount of money they make out of these cash shop coupons

they will most likely return to the old event system where twice a year they have a period where u can repurchase 1 of each

13. BboydD

Exchange coupons = 30€. In tet to buy one you need 2 billions = 10 outfits sold at MP = 300-350€. Or buying artisants memory. To go from +0 to TET if you use AM you will need at least 200-300=90-120€+. That's why they nerfed coupons.

14. Alicia Dominica

Not much in favor of "one time per family" sort of things in a MMO as you never really know what the future brings. One would think that with the amount of payout-abuse that has been going on since forever, flipping an item on the marketplace with a little p2w power wouldn't be their primary focus. But then again, they likely concluded that artisan sales are more relevant than exchange coupon sales...

Souljester likes this.
  15. zhagsten

Who cares about people buying a weapon cheap (meaning there are too many registered) to sell it higher in another category (meaning not enough are registered)?
    It's actually healthy.

16. Haellena

Haellena Valkyrie 62

There was a weapon exchange exploit going around that many people made close to a hundred billion off of. I'm glad they finally taking some action towards it and the people that abused it.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  17. Spartakatz

you really didnt get it, still after all those explanations?

[​IMG]

there were more than enough registered. it's just not that there were dozens of zerkers selling all their nouvers and no other class ever. people deliberately chose to reroll to that weapon because the list price is more than double of the others. not healthy, it's the exact opposite.

18. zhagsten

I forgot the marvel that is the system of price update with this marketplace.

19. Yuusayn

The old way of doing things were better anyway, giving them 90 day timers wouldn't do anything, they shouldn't of been added anyway, to many crybabys jumping ship cause their OP class got a poor nerf, i can't imagine how many whiners are gonna jump from archer when the next class comes out

20. Arch2k

Arch2k Devil_Monkeys Lahn 63 NA

i like to know as it was stated about this change in game that even if the people got multiple coupons before this update are they getting refunded for their buy outs for this coupon and left them with one

or

example lets player A saw this change last night and decided to buy a lot of coupons and keep them for later will the coupon still work and or get refunded and get left with one coupon for the family

other thing is if they used already a coupon would they still have one left?

if any dev can answer this it would be nice
    its kinda concerning cuz this can be more of a wasted until prices of items go up