1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Website asking to redeem key when changing passwords?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by KupoSempai, Jul 17, 2018.

1. KupoSempai

KupoSempai Witch 63 NA

Just as the title stated, when did it ever require a key to redeem in order to change passwords?

I bought this game via website back in 2016, and all I got was access to download the game, an email receipt through paypal & statements or bank transactions / statements. No key was involved or included.

I literally changed my password like a good month ago, and suddenly, this is asking for a key? What KEY?

Let me know if anyone ran into this problem & if i have no choice but to send a ticket.

2. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Screenshot?

3. PM Horizon

Project Manager

Sounds like you are connecting to a different account than the one you purchased your game on. Have you made sure that you are using the same email you used to purchase your gamepass?

4. KupoSempai

KupoSempai Witch 63 NA

Yes, I am using the same email address that I purchased the game with, it was never changed. Or else I would've just contacted support since that's where email changing services are requested at.

I decided to log out and relog into the website again, and tried to enter that window again where it ask for the key redeeming. But instead, it just told me I couldn't revert back to my old password cause it's been used within a year...so consider it solved. (that's actually quite annoying that logging out sort of fixed that.)

5. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Glad to hear the issue is solved. If you run into similar issues again, please screenshot them and send us a ticket so we can investigate.