1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly reminder that FPS problems still continues.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Aodhgan, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Aodhgan

Also it's not only about hairs/furs but some structures (Epheria Sailboats, Fishing Boats, Altars at Wandering Rogue Den etc.) causes FPS drops too.

Krakh likes this.
  2. Aguita

And fps drops continues :(

3. Lunafreya

Lunafreya Fleuret Witch 61 EU

It's impossible to farm in Pila Ku because of FPS drops. RIP BDO.

4. TheNashel24

Can't actualy play the game correctly, fps drop at 11 .... Enjoy the game !

5. Novastar

Constant DCs, lag, rubber banding.
    Not that the GMs give a ****, or devs, too busy wiping their ass all over the game.

6. Thierca

The crashing seems to have stopped, but its like playing on a very small buffered game, every 15/20 seconds when moving, i freezes for 2 to 5 seconds and continue, my fps drops to 0 during the freeze and goes back up after, i used to play nicely with everything at high (45 fps in city), but now, i went to medium, fresh drivers, new window installation, good connection, i can stream 4k no problem on kodi, today, my daily got me true the bandit layers, well, 1 dead player and a dead t7 that had 0 death, not having pleasure anymore, im purely doing quest and afk fishing, also aint buying **** cause i dont know if it will be fix

7. Hazardly

Hazardly Aranea Berserker 61 EU

still no fix? lol if this patch not gonna help i guess im gone then

8. DarknightK

If they don't fix it, just spam the forums until the GMs are forced to do something about it, that should catch their attention

Thierca, Hazardly and TheNashel24 like this.
  9. Krakh

yeah the fps issue is still here since the patch came.....

for me it's the crystal Towers at Wandering rogue den, dim tree's Little tree adds he spawns seems to be some issue with the games particles?

i mean....my fps is fine on the other bosses with 100+ players attacking but insane fps drops with no player around while standing near a crystal Tower at wandering rogue den? O_O where the fk did logic go kakao staff?

10. Dakim

I seem to have FPS lag an periodic freezes (in which the game basicly forces me to wait mid animation while it loads some textures it could have loaded long before i was near them, yes im talking about you, Calpheon)

Mostly happens when i travel on horse, cause apparently the game cant render fast enought. My specs aint the issue here, since the first few weeks i played, back in july/june, i didnt have these issues. So heres hoping they actualy fix this soon, even if that is unlikely :(