1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Reminder: Vell Server Performance is Unprofessional & Unacceptable

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DemonNinja, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Maginha

Sadly same here... hate myself for throwing a chest hour into this useless boss...

2. Catastigma

● The world boss monster Vell has been changed to share its HP across all the servers it appears on.
    - Guild War and PVP have been changed to be not available starting from 10 minutes before Vell appears till Vell dies.
    - The amount of damage needed to be dealt to get rewards after defeating Vell has been significantly decrease. Rewards were added so that you are able to get rewards even if you dealt very little damage.
    - Vell has been changed to disappear naturally 30 minutes after it first appears. If Vell disappears naturally, you’ll get rewards a tier lower.

Just wait the patch...

3. DCoVeR

so lower chance to get vell's heart for fix lag problem ? Great solution, I rly hope they will adjust drop because it will be just one and not do things like with offin rework.

4. Faultz

I had no lag issues yesterday. The only problem i had was trying to dive into the water boat everywhere.

5. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

It's outrageous, especially for those like me who don't care about Vell at all, yet have to suffer serious lags every time that guy is around.