1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went on an All out enhancement today.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LFF, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

By your logic..When do you estimate you will have a pen?
    Hint: It takes a min of 10 fails at 150 FS.

2. The_Lord

i love how some people are not smart enough to focus on one piece at a time and when it's time to go for TET/PEN they can't understand that you need a lot and a lot of mats to attempt an enhancement and then recover it if it fails. Instead they barely have enough mats or if they have alot they just blow up all their gear and waste all their mats trying to bring it back to TRI or TET and then go on forums/reddit cry about how the game sucks it's just terrible gambling rng and how they keep reducing the enhancement success chance secretly and all the BS because they didn't get a single upgrade.

3. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Each pen attempt is how many years of effort in your opinion?

Remember the game is balanced around having full pen boss gear. It is illogical to balance classes less then that.

4. The_Lord

each pen attempt is a few days worth of effort nowadays so what's your point ? you can easily make 1.2bil in a few days now, lets say a week to be realistic. You get 1.2bil (even less if you can snipe costumes off mp but that is very unlikely) you buy cron stones and you get a pen attempt where you don't downgrade your item and don't need to farm thousands of memory fragments and or artisans memory.

5. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

No argument there..My mistake I forgot about the resent P2Pen changes.

6. The_Lord

that's nothing new it was always like that lol, it's just that now with the caphras system it's actually worth it to do cron attempt because even if you fail you eventually gain caphras level on top of adding caphras into the item which give you stats even if your item doesn't go to PEN

7. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Yep..furthering the gear gap.
    At what point does it occur to people this is a pyramid scheme?

8. The_Lord

Alright that's the end of the discussion lol , arguing with sjw snowflake mentality is lowering my iq , just play and enjoy the game, if you don't enjoy it then leave. Plenty of ways to make tons of money and progress in the game if you always have to find an excuse and complain then this is not the game for you.

9. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Why do you think I'm complaining? People seem to love this crap.

10. Hezekiel

Hezekiel Archer 61

lol i spend 10k $ into valks cry, artisans and costume melting, i didnt grinded one minute for my full PEN.
    dummie casuals will grind a year tsahaha....

11. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

Potato brain =))

12. Spartakatz

only needed for the not so clever ones that rage enchant without backups and without any common sense. or the ones who feel they must have everything at all cost within 4 weeks what others needed 3 years for. well, let them pay, who cares.

Crimson_Scarlet and Smileybones like this.
  13. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

Oh Idk... Maybe just about everyone who actually put in time and effort to enhance their gear and aren't whales? But nah. Silly thought that ppl wouldn't want their time and effort wasted because some dickweeds called PA went full greed.

14. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Idk, failed pen now from 90 up to 155, but on my spare weapons, im still full tet so i dont care. Ill get a pen, time will tell

Yannous likes this.
  15. Beeso

Its always the Black Spirit's way of saying..

16. Eynix

Feels PRI man. I did a few tries this week-end myself. So now I have Kzarka PRI et Dande PRI, as well as a 115 fs stack.

17. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

I share your pain. My tet tung belt just wont go up :/

18. OldNewSchool

I did the same sht yesterday, only didn't touch accessories. Hoped for pen Dande or Offfin, but ended up with Pen Nouver. Time to rinse and repeat to get new big stacks. Meanwhile I am not able to enchant backups for my accessories failing every single time.

19. Eynix

I got questions. Did you actually have backups ? How many ? How do you build 100+fs without needing TET in the first place ? Overall, how hard was it to get to full TET ? Thank you in advance.

20. OldNewSchool

Let's start saying that this is my experience and I am not an expert on this. I had 2 backups: kzarka and Dande. Built my fs up to 70 with tet attempts on backups, then, from 70 upwards only with pen attempts on backups whenever I got tet and trying unsuccessfully to tet ogres. Then at 112 fs I rage try pen on all my important boss items: in order: dim tree, urugon, kzarka, Dande and lastly Nouver and that's where rngesus loved me. I strongly advise you to get backups and not to rage enchant like I did.