1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went on an All out enhancement today.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by LFF, Sep 22, 2018.

1. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

How exactly is it absurd? In life you get benefits for the time you put in. Heck, even with work that goes: work longer, get more. It's a fairly simple concept. It's quite surprising you're able to converse and yet can't grasp such a basic and easy concept. Also, why is it always that ppl tend to confuse ppl who don't want p2w with ppl who don't work? Have you really never seen someone who works and are against it? On top of that, never heard of ppl working from home for example? Those who can play many hours but still work and get money? Since you mentioned cash shop, what's so wrong with having a cosmetics only cash shop? Instead of the ability to p2w.

(PS: If you'd check my join date you'd maybe realise that 5 euro/USD wasn't the price back then).

2. Spartakatz

Nothing wrong with it, it's just not going to happen. All the real competitive games I've ever played, didn't have even the slightest 1% buff you could buy. They were all in that manner, that someone talented who could learn fast, could beat others by pure skill, after a short time. That's how true pvp games look like.
    Just stop wishing that apples taste like oranges, you're wasting your time.

Also, just "dumb" jobs that require no special skills, get paid purely by work time. There are many jobs where you get paid by results, that means the better you are, the more cash you get. And it's a silly comparison anyway. The whole point is, whether by invested time, or by cash, the advantage doesn't come from playing better.

3. fenzz

Where exactly did i say i care? i obviously don't like the fact that people can use real life wealth to speed up their progression. but i hardly care about it enough to whine about it like you do consistently about people ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME.
    and moreover, use it as an excuse for your incompetence in the game, and overall jealousy.

#63 fenzz, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2018
  4. Alicia Dominica

You joined in on a conversation about how time-investment is somehow supposed to be more virtuous than money-investment. If you are unable to follow up on more than one reply in a thread, I suggest you keep your self-righteous BS to yourself.

5. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

your money will run out before you get all pen

6. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

+1 this how you do,

7. Johnny Handsome

Yeah, i agree but its even more time consuming and because of that probably Not achievable for everybody