1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whales are becoming endagerd in this game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Ayane69, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Ayane69

The Devs and publishers need to realize that the hard core players and whales are dropping the game like a dead cat.
    They need to make the "P2W convenience items" way less expensive instead of trying to squeeze every dollar outta the whales that are sticking around ( and yes I WAS a whale in many games including this one UNTIL it just got way too expensive in this game).
    The enhancement process sucks raw eggs, the Cash (grab) Store is way too expensive.
    I do like the game for pretty much being open ended, I've never really been and End Game player and more of "lets poke around and see what's over here" type player.
    I'd LOVE to see that small race of NPC's become PC's even if they're class restricted, just no Goblin Valks please : P

2. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

As long as people keep paying, there is no need to change anything...

We (playerbase) vote with out wallets for each change they make, and steady income = nothing to worry about

3. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Well thats the point of releasing valk/crons on cash shop, some get fully geared, the game holds no more progress value since all lifeskills guru 20 + pen.

Then you can reroll or erp with Nekogurl waiting in heidel.

And real whales can afford anything. Dosent matter the price tag, only result matters.

4. Ayane69

That's a nice thought but it's being pretty much ignored by the powers that be apparently.
    I don't even bother with "Value Packs" anymore it's just too expensive along with every other item in the cash shop.

5. charkus

So you were a whale doing p2w but now that its too expensive for you, you complain because others are becoming bigger whales.
    Now you know what it felt for people that just bought the subscription (vp), trying to compete with people like you.

How about 0 p2w?
    15$ subscription for vp I think is enough, and they can also sell cosmetic items without buffs, making some of them limited for certain time so more people would be interested in buying them.
    Oh right, why work on new cosmetic items when you can just add artisans and costume melt, you could have had a great stable game with no p2w now, but its better to fast cash grab right?

6. DCoVeR

and you guys think p2w things that kakao gave us is problem right now ? Ahahahha what game are you playing, this is still lotery and supports game with money, the big problem is selling 3b+ payouts for real money thanks to great guild content which is sea monster hunting, its like 9 or 12b per week pure money which soon will destroy market, gl to this guys which are starting game or not making money from smh. Selling payouts is true problem not useless p2w loterry stuff.
    They have to change drop from sea monster to be for your own, not guild item. This super "guild content" just destroying guilds xD <3fantastic

#6 DCoVeR, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018