1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What´s wrong?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by [496]SwordBreaker, May 26, 2020.

1. [496]SwordBreaker

Man this game is pissing me off now. 10 different times I have put on an autoloop to level my damn horse when I go to sleep or go away shopping and before I leave I triple check so the loop is fine and working.

Yet every damn bloody time I return the horse got stuck somewhere random or the horse jumps stops and yes I have 500 carrots in my inventory and yes I have auto consume feed on.

But for some ****ing reason it´s like the damn blood auto loops just breaks and the horse wander of some where gets stuck or just stops.

And no im not high enugh level to get PK´d.

But yeah **** AFK this game when **** is not ****ing working.

LightningFFXIII-4 likes this.
  2. Mimimimi

fishing preserves sanity

Souda likes this.
  3. GismoShow

GismoShow DarkKnight 62 EU

Try change setting on autopath, that smooth path (or how it names, not at home atm) to old style afk autopath...
    It make more problems... Like shortcut loop etc.

[496]SwordBreaker likes this.
  4. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Potato mode is always an option

5. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Seems like u have 2 different problems...

When ur horse changes direction, can and must be because somebody stopped into your path, so the horse hit vs their hitbox and at the moment to correct your path, the turn angle wasnt enough. Use autopath where doesnt go too many people to reduce your chances of that incident happening.

When ur horse plain stops even with you having enough carrots, must be because your horse is spending stamina faster than your carrot cd can offset it. Try to use better carrot food, so your horse dont drop his stamina to 0 before the 5min cd from the carrot ends.

6. Sethox

whyle you can AFK lvl up your char in safe zone we can't xp horse in the same way, it's time to add something for this....

7. Mimimimi

yes you can? anways, do you suggest to hit training dummies with your horse xD ?

8. Blitzball

Try to not leave the game in tray. Open the cash-shop instead ( it consumes less resources )

9. Sethox

a similar system could be nice

10. Mimimimi

actually not a bad idea

11. [496]SwordBreaker

Thanks I will try that out I was getting annoyed my horse never getting any levels becuse it seamed to stop maybe a short while after I left.

Ben Phoenix and Jinoro like this.
  12. [496]SwordBreaker

Problem is I tried both in tray mode and not in tray mode just runing the game a normal. and stupidly it worked fine for 2 hours watching a movie on my second screen. But going afk nope.

13. Korvgubben

The horse wont stop if it runs out of stamina it simply slows down.

OT. If the horse is just standing still somewhere along the path it could have been a disconnect or "load screen" causing it. If its still running but stuck inside a wall or rock or something its just the regular desynch of the game.

AFK horse training just has a lot of frustrating issues like this with no solution in sight.

Phoenixxx75 and Jinoro like this.
  14. Debra

It has been broken for awhile and I did report it. I watched some loops and they somehow got shorter and shorter until the horse finally stopped. Someone was looking into this?

15. Khondo

Find a good loop, there are many good loops in game that work fine. Eg never have a loop that goes through heavy traffic area with lots of players (not for the PVP reason but load on your computer).

There are also good channels to do afk activities due to lower populations.

As stated earlier, never minimise your game to tray.

16. LightningFFXIII-4

Don't worry , this will be one of the many times you'll be pissed off just by playing this game. Playing BDO is like queuing up in Overwatch comp for 10 minutes as a DPS and getting 5 throwers every single game.

17. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

If it was a disconnect issue then his char wizld stand next to the horse since a disconnect dismounts your char.
    Low or no stamina is also answered.ca hirse would walk slow but would not stop. Lag spike can be a thing however. Hitbox of orher chars eont efdect autolooping either. The horse would run into the hitbox until the path is clear.
    Anothee thing that comes into my mind. Does the op have a guild and maybe some glorious trolls in it that guild ping the map? This can f up the autoloop as well, or at least it could in the past. I havent trained horses in a while now.

Ps. Training horses in town is pissible and the safest way. Autoloop in a city. No hitboxes etc.

18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

fire traps and matchlocks are fun :)

19. zhagsten

Switch off your computer and have a nice sleep.

20. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Could be guildies droppin pings and screwing your auto pathing? Or connection issues? Could even be something like having your pc hibernate instead of sleep/do nothing.