1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What’s the biggest issue with the game right now?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Reglub, Aug 17, 2018.

?

What’s the biggest issue with the game right now?

1. Balancing or lack there of

25.9%
  2. Sea monster hunting

32.8%
  3. Hackers

12.7%
  4. Lack of content

16.9%
  5. Event driven economy

11.6%
  1. woots

its not a valid alternative because its WAY too slow ( as you stated yourself, and i gave one exemple showing how it litteraly reward close to nothing )

lol owpvp is totaly irrelevant in that game, it serve 0 purpose. And you already can "bypass" it with the dumbfk current grindfest & grind spot.
    Also actualy, it would clear a lot of grind spot, so spread even more players around the whole world if PA wouldnt be stupid and provide reward balanced with the lvl and not localisation.. etc.
    + for once in 3years really bring a "diversity", which wouldnt kill that no content game.

But that's PA... it doesnt seem like they will hire comptent gamedesigner anytime soon,

2. Celensra

I'm afraid I have to agree with you. Black Desert seems to be little more than a beautiful trap with no signs of the improvements it really needs... :(

Tvvin likes this.
  3. Factorial

to be fair, the community wouldn't be so aggravated if there weren't so many aggravating things to deal with constantly

4. TrueKarma

All of them are big issues, but for me its the very bad balancing and unfun combat. And also renown score and ap patch also ruined the game. But mainly cc patch + taking away cc sa and fg and iframes. The game used to have the best combat system of any game now its not even worth my time, i don't have fun when i pvp anymore. But honestly all of these issues should be worked on but i personally think balancing or lack there of is the most important for me, because atm its just an afk simulator.

Reglub and Fearless V like this.
  5. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

only if you're bad

Tvvin likes this.
  6. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

You literally gave worst example, eso pvp is unbalanced even more than black desert and eve had corrupted gm's that gave items to friends. I will not mention gw2 because I still hate it for shiting on gw1.
    MMO market is dead.

AZzalor likes this.
  7. Maginha

Thats the way i see it also, the inflation and dry mp talks alrdy started during myteries of summer, there we had the first threads and chats about it.

Than the event rewards pushed into mp and for a short time it looked better, ppl were quiet since duo cres, tung necks etc were flowing in.

Afger MoS event, lots of ppls left for BFA and MHW preps since after koi fishing lots of worker emoires and stuff were not running since ppl were alrdy happy enough with afk fishing billions.

The hardcore bois did the big questline instead of their usual grinding.

Than the ppl started to complain and found SMH as the perfect thing to blame all the problems on.

And you know the funniest shiet?
    A lot of the loudest screaming now, that we have empty and expensive markets, they cant buy acc from mp ando so on, are the 24/7 warehouse huggers which buy mats from mp and sell crates to npc and never brought in the acc by themselfes anyway...

Think about it....

Andaro and Draconnix like this.