1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What 600 hours looks like

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by OmgPlayer, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Wolfsilver

I agree with Escapism and Skulldemon.. don't focus solely on gear.
    I play from the start, I mostly done exploration and learning for MONTHS ( almost a year lol )before even try to gear up like hell it took me 4 months to get a Liverto to DUO after that, cause RNG fuc ked me :/

Then I was RNG carried, got Giath at scroll, an other one when I helped a friend to do it's own too.
    GOT begh, Kutum at market, 2x muskan at Night Vendors at less than 100m ( i rolled a lot, never tried to buy those overpriced), dande at 110m, same kzarka.
    Still don't have Tree armor tho lol.

Anyway, I don't like grinding, i have a main zerk lvl 59, almost other class at 57.
    310 CP and 350 energy.

I grind only during weekend exp, I don't even play each day and when I do it's not more than 2hours during week, little more at week end, little bit exp but sometimes modelling or just.. travel for beautiful land and just look at that..

Play you own way, don't try just to be competitive, it will kill your motivation at this game. There are some much things to do...
    I'm in EU sadly, Korimko, Berz 59, 470GS

TarkusBlack likes this.
  2. unrealaz

I am sorry but you are doing it very wrong.
    You should never have over 100m until you hit TRI Grunils with Liverto + Blue Awakening + DUO cheap blue acc. With those items your GS would be around 490, and you would have enjoyed the game way more.
    I am of course talking about enchant, enchant, enchant!
    Also get the proper people to advise you, whoever is doing that now is doing it very wrong.
    Even if you grind the worst spots in game you can make 10m with 5 T1 pets now.
    90% of the people in my guild where FULL TRI, DUO acc and mostly TET weapons 6 months after release and it was way worse back then in terms of money and upgrading gear + events.

3. swordbreakerX

Yes the lifespan of components is very long if you don´t run your PC 24/7 they are not built to run 24/7 at least the capacitors are the first to go . Also except your electricity bill for a few bucks yeah a few bucks on an already high bill that your self is paying one day when you get a family and a life you will not think that a few dollar here and there is fine you will ****ing wish the your salary lasted more I make about 1500 euro a month and after bills and food and paying for other important things I have 50-80 I can spend on what ever I want but I dont because I have kids and you will understand what I mean one day when you have kids so yeah 10 dollar extra on my bills is nothing I want.

4. Busche

Thia is a good thread and many important things will be said here...

@OmgPlayer

You get what you put in, and that usually means youtubing "essential information" before you even play the game.

I myself already knew how to make a good chunk of silver from workers and such and what lifeskills were, how to use and level them, and what the point of leveling them was before i ever downloaded the game.

I also knew the "best" grindspots and the "cancerous" enhancing system before i played, and in a game that is 2+ years old you should really do some research first becore you dive in to see if it is worth your time and the style of game you like.

I also knew what classes were "best" at what... But the information on youtube mostly predates Mystic launch.. So always grain of salt.

5. Nobodygreek

700 hours here, completely new account - bad with rng. I afk a lot too.

2018-04-16_9628384.JPG Screenshot_12.jpg

6. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Striker NA

600 hours is NOTHING.

This is an mmo not that single player RPG you pick up and play for a few weeks and put down.

Get back to me when you are over 10k hours.

7. Flood

Flood Ranger 61 NA

@Nobodygreek Nice job getting your Zarka and Dande with such little play time! What are you working on next?

8. Nobodygreek

bheg then tree spirit, after that ill be doing accessories > urugons >griffons and try to tet weapons and tri armor.

I was unlucky too because i missed the appreciation gift giving boss items for 6 hours..

It is what it is though, i sniped the kzarka on +0, made it tri after making (without wanting) multiple 50 fs. i preordered the dande on pri and made it tri. As for the accessories i farmed them.

It's not my gear that im proud really although for my time played i know is somewhat good, but my professions / energy / contribution while not staying behind in lvl too.

Flood likes this.
  9. zenjudit

You are doing fine. Here is mine at 1300hrs. Started 2 years ago, quitted 3x now and came back whenever I feel like it. Spend some money from time to time when I feel like it too. Basically, until now I still haven't found the class I want so I have bought 4 premium outfits for 4 classes, now all my ex-main. Some of them also got the 200Lt weight. I also bought equips for the other ex-main so my silver always goes down to nothing haha. 2-3 months ago with the 2-year anniversary box, I got my first boss gear, a dandelion box. Opened with my Valkyrie and upgraded to PRI but now not using it anymore. I just started to get my other boss gear too, I have +5 muskan and griffin, +14 nouver dagger, DUO kzarka blade, +14 kzarka bow, sold the +14 kzarka DK weap.....yep that's how messed up my equips are. I have no idea which class to go. (I upgraded them all myself)

Btw, this is all active gameplay because I actually "play" this game, not afk in this game :)

[​IMG]

10. Casty

I hate to say, 600 hours is not alot in this game, and if your not afk fishing/processing over night then your even further from being able to compete. Idk about others but i have 14k hours in the game, you cant expect to compete with players like that. Just enjoy all the game offers, and if you dont then head on to bless maybe.

How many hours a day would you say you grind ? I know some guys that restarted a few months ago and are nearing 500gs, tho they do grind alot.

#70 Casty, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  11. Nyhver

having a family doesn't mean having no money

Aside from that if you were scrounging around that hard for money for a gaming desktop in your region which only has a decent one for $1500 you should also realize you could be an exception and have different priorities or circumstances than others

He's right, having a computer on doesn't mean much usually for many years, one of the main sort of general things that will ruin a computer is cryptocurrency mining

This is not an argument for or against the PA practices where they designed the game this way for people who have a life and can have their computer on to make gains or for their whole korea lan cafe thing

12. JustFiyen

@OmgPlayer You've got a decent gear score. It took the first me my first year playing to get that high up. It mostly looks like you need more dp. With a mystic and a little more dp you should start to become unkillable. Save up some money from the fishing event going on right now (Koi from pond) and buy yourself a new helm and chest at Tri. It shouldn't be more than 50mil -100 mil for non ultimate. (then buy the item to make them ultimate)

Pri that Gladiator belt also, slight boost in ap.
    Try to grind with your guildies so you're in a group and when you're not try to stay away from high traffic areas like pirate, sausans that sort of thing. I could normally always find spots at helms. You could also try Fogans or Naga's because people are genearlly less likely to flag up in the desert. But if they do...you can move to another channel. *SHRUG*

People can be nasty but I literally spent the first year moving out of the way of other people. It's not worth fighting for 20-30 minutes, and yelling at each other in text when I could be progressing. It is a lot of grinding though.

If you don't like that, then I am afraid that the only thing here for you would be PVE trading, proccessing ect. :(

I hit my 10,000 hour mark a month ago or so and im only sitting at 482 ish gear score. *SHRUG* I havn't played much in the last 5 months. Waiting for Lahn.

And ill have to start pretty much halfways from scratch XDDD

13. Escapism

This is more realistic to what 600-700 hours of active gameplay can achieve and look like on average, a decent tri kzarka + dande, and the rest is all green from pri-tri, with base asula + quest accessories and even the dim magical armor.

That gear with 420 GS is enough to effectively grind most spots and sometimes maybe even be able to defend one (atleast with this class, this wouldnt be the case for most other classes) but its still absolutely nothing an nowhere near being competitive and being able to do pvp or endgame grindspots.

In the end its always hard to tell and compare how long someone really has been playing so far, because 700 hours as in 28 days -> "my first month" is not the same as 700 hours over a course of 1 year with 2 hours playtime per day average, which would give so much more already in login + event rewards (f.e: if you started over a year ago and just played 1-2 hours per day, you could already have a free DUO ogre ring now from shakatu seals... ).

Heck one could even create a new account just for the luls where he only logs in for 5-10 minutes every day to collect rewards, payouts + event boxes, and 1 year later brag about how he made 3 billions already with "just 50 hours playtime".

14. Nobodygreek

And this is the 2nd reason i made a mystic(the 1st one is that ranger has a shitty close range awakening, as soon as the new ranged class releases ill be rerolling), i believe that because of this class and the knockdown mechanics plus stuns etc, if you play correctly you can even kill 500gs players - i know i have. It's not optimal obviously and if i make a mistake and the other player is good im dead since i cant handle a good burst but im somehow dealing with most classes (except ninjas, warriors, valkyries, berserkers) at a superior gs than me.

I also like that mystic is really fluid, i can open many different ways and change combos accordingly and still achieve something.

I've made several people cry "op class, you will get nerfed, bla bla bla" but no matter how good a class is a 100gs difference would result in a loss for me if the player was good so..

15. ghoulz666

I still say Bhegs. Weapons are vastly more expensive... and you never know. Someone might end up not liking the class they're playing in the end, so at least they can just slap the gloves on the new char. Kzarka is not really required to steamroll Mediah/Valencia/pirates.

16. Pavo

Nope, sorry you fail.

I have been here since release and stick with games until shitty devs do retarded things and make me leave.

Sorry, but nice try sunshine.

17. piratebeowolf

some guilds pay out 5 million and have payouts of 5-100million a week

i can do 500million in a week, and your gear is not as hard to get as you would think
    you can easily but tri or duo on the market

you need better mentors or websites to teach you.
    sorry not being a **** just saying we are both playing the same game but have different views

18. Hyppocritten

What are u still doing here ?????

19. DarkGT

This guy is a troll. If he's not trolling then his problem is listening to acoustics tell him, "YOU NEED TO GET YOUR GEAR SCORE UP! DO IT, DO IT NOW!!" Instead he should be playing the game for himself, not trying to reach gear score cap within 3 weeks and, expecting to be a BDO legend. This is the problem with people on BDO, they have this urge to be an elitist for no reason at all. There's literally no reason for you to have max gear score in BDO, you don't get anything but bragging rights and, the fact that you wasted your life and soul grinding to get it. It's an MMO not everyone is going to be the same gear, but you can still enjoy it, progress your own gear at your own speed, play the game how you want to play it NOT how others want you to play it for them. You kill your own enjoyment, coming from someone who's been casually playing from the start of the game.

20. ntreinoan

you cant in 600 hours , besides that do not take into concideration comments from ppl that say i played for less hours and i have better gear. all these guys probly spend like 2.5k dollars on ptw in 600 hours or had tons of help guidance and info from friends and guildmates (your guild sucks btw just leave and find one with steady money progression that gives up to 5 mill in accordance to your contribution score or pays even more by node wars and settle for nothing less remember you have great value for any guild if you are productive) beyond that either you choose to grind or lifeskill remember info is power read a lot and ask a lot