1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am i supposed to do with people like him?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Prokaizer, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Where do you live? I'd like to visit you. We can have a talk if you wish but you gotta share your money with me :-)
    For what? Loot is not shared in party anyway.

AZzalor likes this.
  2. Columba

To help kill the mobs in the location and obtain the loot

Solitaire likes this.
  3. woots

You confront nothing since you dont even put things into perspective ( on top of even not understanding ), and just stop at the words and start from a totaly unrealistic situation to only pull out negative situation.

I've told you, stop be a pepega first.

4. Aillya

Best way to deal with people like that is to leave or declare war on their guild and then kill them indefinitely. Of course, at that point he'd probably lie to his guildmates and tell them that he was there first; then you'd get to deal with that fallout. Other method is as you did already, which is to just leave. I really don't like people like this. They always hide behind ghilie suits and they're scum tbh. Karmabombing and spamming tears is just the grossest tactic I've heard of lately, and for what. To loot lions? They're so easy to kill. Like, bro how weak are you where you have to steal some dude's gathering loot and then karmabomb him when he naturally defends his kills. Maybe instead of blowing money on ghilie suits and tears, p2w yourself some basic gear.

inb4 "karmabombing isn't real"
    https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/word-from-the-developers-about-pvp.504526/
    From a dev note about the pvp system in BDO, in which said dev acknowledges it exists and is an issue: "We will also think of improvements to prevent issues such as Karma Bombing which take advantage of the current system's weaknesses."

At this point, the only people defending the system are those who take advantage of it, or trolls who enjoy getting a rise out of people. OP, word to the wise, just as it's a waste of time to deal with these people in game, so too is it a waste of time to deal with them here. You'll have devs acknowledging that they're an issue and they'll still act coy and tell you it's your fault for not sharing with people who ran up on you in a ghilie suit and started silently stealing from what you killed, and then they'll broaden the argument and use bus seat analogies and **** to act like nobody owns anything. 99% of them are trolling or just desperate to justify their griefing. Don't @ me though, I'm out.

5. MGTOWinBDO

How I would of handled the situ you fail at.

"hey you want to duel? Gathering lions is pretty boring and since your out here in the desert too lets fight?"

Instead of changing your outcome to be friends? You went the I LOST KARMA ROUTE? THEN YOU CUR about the NUMBERS of KARMA instead of enjoying the espionage part of the Murder Roleplaying Style? You invited yourself the RED ROUTE; then play the red route too. That part of the game too; you just unlocked a new quest... [ IF I DIE I GO TO JAIL and waste time escaping MUquiousafkajsf ]

You optionally screwed yourself caring about [ 0's disappearing to nothingless ]

Who cares; Pearl Abyss respawns googillions of silver mobs what is a few 10000 silver+ to someone who wants to be part of the community off your mouseclick.

You don't own anything in this game, I don't see you are the owner of Pearl Abyss who can shut down your access; if they feel like they dont like this game in 20 more years. lol

#125 MGTOWinBDO, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2020
    Columba likes this.
  6. magret

why would you try and befriend that kind of encounter though? He can go dessicate alone in his troll hole, nobody will drop a tear.
    at best you talk to him to let him understand that. But who cares if you don't.
    And OP didnt complain about karma, he complained about the fact that corpses are not allocated to the kill owner for gathering. And it's a valid point if we don't take into account the inaptitude of PA to anticipate trolling issue.

Capitaine Courage and Aillya like this.
  7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

He did obtain the loot while OP was killing the mobs so there was no need for him to join the party since loot does not get shared between party members anyway :-)
    Btw what is your thought on this?
    "We will also think of improvements to prevent issues such as Karma Bombing which take advantage of the current system's weaknesses."

Gold seller is not an unrealistic situation, SMH time proved it already. You on the other hand believe levels would matter in BDO meanwhile selling grinding service with less risk is absolutely unrealistic to you... you seem not to understand what you actually suggested or to say it with your words "you are beyond pepega".

Edit: I don't even go in detail and explain why your suggestion is bad from so many perspectives due to the game design... since you already struggle to understand such a simple issue like gold sellers paradise it would be waste of time anyway...

#127 Kauni, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  8. orfeaskarman

Instead of killing the lions you feed him to them, just like the romans did with the christians.
    Now imagine some other dude comes and does the same thing but with a lvl 49 alt.

zhagsten and Aillya like this.
  9. The_Lord

you can't argue with these people, those are the same people that start grinding on top of you in your rotation and when you kill them they get mad and start karma bombing. They refuse to duel for spot and claim that no one ''own'' a spot and no one forced you to flag up and your a **** for pvping in an open world pvp game and then go on the forums claiming that karma bombing doesn't exist and you just have to leave when someone grief/karma bomb your grinding spot.

10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Easy, you stop being dumb and stop pking him (because thats exactly what he/she wants you to do) and you swap channels. Or you could just continue to grind and ignore him if you can kill faster than him, of course.

11. Columba

Lol , I can’t wait to see what they do about so called Karmabombing. Should be hilarious.

Fearless V likes this.
  12. magret

something involving a giant pop up, RNG, Cash Shop items and FPS dependant minigame with long animations, and character sighs.
    hohooohooo!!! almost fell from a peeble!

Fearless V, Lefteye and zhagsten like this.
  13. Vortexii

You are damn right on this one. When I walk into an area and PK some under geared player I EXPECT THEM TO LEAVE. Enough with this Karma Bombing nonsense. I'm higher geared and of course *smug* naturally more talented *smug* with my amazing combo ability *super smug* and quick reflexes. I can kill them "With the greatest of ease" as some might say.

And they have the gull to come back all mad about it and force me, yes force me to kill them again and again. Like potato chips I just can't stop.

Surely, we need bigger penalties to stop these feckless Karma Bombers and get them out of my way.

I don't understand why lines in real life are not organized by wealth. *Smug* *smug* like if I have more money than they do, obviously I should be in front of them. It's just simple logic.

Fearless V and Lefteye like this.
  14. Columba

Would be awesome. I doubt they will change the functionality of Elions tears. They may increase their sales though !

15. Columba

I love my elion’s Tears. If I am minding my own business and someone thinks they can make me leave, think again!

16. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Guess what, in a society there are also repercussions for doing acts like griefing and harassing others in public places. In bdo there are none for that tho.
    Yes, a high lvl player could get ganked by a few lower geared players, but it's something that basically never happened. And then again, the game gives tools to deal with that such as V and ESC ESC so you can switch channels if you ever happend to run into such a group.

And besides that, you are not forced to play the game if you don't like it. I hate people that come to a game and the demand changed to major mechanics...imagine i'd go to wow and tell them to remove dungeons cause i don't like that content.

Just be sure to listen carefully and you might learn a few things about gaming and the industry.

17. Gojira

Thanks for the loose pick up didn’t notice the extra "o".

Anyway I don’t understand how you can say no the mechanic was not in the game but then go on to say at least not the way we have it now. It’s like denying it existed back then but acknowledge it.

I’ve played since launch and it has always been there, I even remember reading in about it in 2015 when researching the game before launch.

The karma system is a mechanic and I did not get into specifics as it has changed over time but the premise is still the same since back then flag and kill a player you lose karma.

18. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

That part stayed, the consequences of that changed tho in such a drastic way that it completly changed owpvp.

19. LithicForm

If someone karma bombs you, farm them like mobs. Karma is easy to earn back and going red in the desert has minimal consequences.

Edit: was trying to include a pic of my kill feed from farming a karmabomber earlier this week but the site won't let me upload lol

20. Vortexii

I see. So a game with fundamental game issues should just never fix them because it would be ruining the original design of the game. Final Fantasy should never have reconstructed the entire game, instead of becoming a great success by drastically changing everything they should have remained a complete failure.

Wouldn't want to "upset" any of those stuck in their ways.

New World was wrong. They should have kept the complete mess they originally designed and advertised. But wait that doesn't count it wasn't fully released? But wait, if they DID release it they would have to stick with it even though it's a failure?

PS: It's nice of YOU to impose WHAT YOU WANT on others, but it's NOT OK FOR THEM to do it. Got it.

Well in the end you would LOVE to Interact with a player like me. I'll enjoy player conflict with YOU all day/night lol.

Just wait until the game is dead enough to merge NA/EU ;)