1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response What are the starter equips for a gatherer?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by OHiei, Jan 21, 2020.

1. OHiei

OK so i played the game a bit years ago but i stopped and started ffresh now and there is this loggia and mastery stuff which i dont rly understand. i have apprentice gathering, as a starter what gear should i get for gathering? my goal is to gather and do hunting.
    Past week ive been grinding energy and im at 301 right now so thats a good start

Thanks for the help

2. Soulscar

Life skill accessories green, blue and orange (loggia, manos etc.) give a flat boost to life skills and increase experience gain for the number of and type accessories. I think loggia accessories give 2% per item and 2.5% for every 2. They give a small but significant boost to life skill mastery as well. Life skill mastery give a flat boost in items gathered and chance every 50 points with larger gains at around 900+.

Hunting is by far the most efficient gathering method in terms of energy usage AND gives gathering xp. Gathering is getting a huge nerf by removing high-quality wine which is used to replace 300 energy for 20 millon silver. Stick to hunting imo, get some hunter clothes at tri/tet if you can afford them. At hunting 551 mastery you can start getting blue grade crafting materials which you make trade items at handycarft? workshops in towns.

3. GM Salome

Game Master

Ohai! ^^

Indeed it might be a good idea to combine it if you're planning to get into hunting anyway. There's a good hunting quest chain that you can unlock by doing dailies with Chuck Laurie, that will give you a significant amount of hunting exp.

If you're an early lvl gatherer, green gathering gear will be just fine for you and then once you have more money you can invest in more expensive stuff :) Best of luck!