1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what are you doing while patiently..or not waiting for lahn :3

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Caexx, May 3, 2018.

1. Kiasta

Pro p2w? Please cri moar. Did I mention anything about buying pearls? I just want to give my GF a bloody Epheria fishing pole and some starting silver so she can buy some decent armor/weapon so we can grind/fish together. You know... like every other MMO in existence. Kakao/PA is so afraid of RMT/Gold selling that they sacrifice their consumers enjoyment. I don't want to hear the ******** excuses as to why the system is the way it is. The positives FAR out-weight the negatives for proper player to player trading. I'm not even going to get into the ridiculousness that is the marketplace system.

EDIT: And for the record, before I get flamed and told to go play another game/this game isn't for you, I've paid for the game just like everyone else and I have every right to not agree with one facet of the game while still enjoying the entirety. Don't care/want to hear it.

#41 Kiasta, May 4, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018
  2. Kiasta

No lol that's not what I invited her for, she wanted to AFK fish on my boat with me but she only had around 8k silver. I took her grinding for silver for a couple hours eventually, letting her collect all the loot. She was able to get enough for an Epheria rod.

3. Blackstout

I could give a rats patootie about another garish female character.
    How does that get me more standardized timber squares?

4. crosspath

You mean waiting for Bless online to be released so scumbags will release new content in BDO???

If Bless online gets delayed Lahn will get delayed as well...

Zero content, have to dosify it...

5. Kismet

Kismet Wizard 61 EU

I'm trying to drop the last map of unknown piece. I'm so tired and unlucky but i cannot stop

6. NVG

NVG

You will get it until we get Lahn! Be strong!

Kismet likes this.
  7. Beeso

Enjoying my own class.

8. Denthors

nothing, re-rolling is stupidly costly and Lhan is a bad class, you could replace her name by: "B A I T"

9. Isteria

The best thing in this game is the fact that there is no p2p trading. Deal with it as it is not going to change. Since you don't care / want to hear it, why bother come to the forums, just send a ticket and whine to Kakao directly ...

10. Raiya Li

Would be nice if they just announced Lahn today and end this stringing along already.... :(

11. NVG

NVG

I am watching Lahn videos on youtube and dreaming of playing her ... lol

Btw, they even added Lahn to mobile, but still not yet in NA/EU. This is bcz stupid cashcow policy of not allowing us to benefit from the free VP/KAMA/CLIFF/ARMSTRONG buffs with a new class release.

Arvalo likes this.
  12. Tessalie

i'm hoping to read in these weeks patchnotes "lahn release" (... but i guess it's not happening *sigh*) ... till then i'm training my horses...

13. Lydhe

I spend time on other games such as Warframe since 3 weeks, and also a lot of time on mobile games, and I come here once or twice a week to see the progress of the updates.

14. Kiasta

Sorry but you're wrong. P2P trading is a basic foundation for any MMO. This game is basically a single player game where you see other people running around. The fact that I can't trade items with my girlfriend is ******** and broken. It's like people just forgot that games are supposed to be fun. This system is definitely not fun.

15. Caexx

and another week of waiting for something xD oh well back to destiny 2 for now~

16. Driftmoon

I was trying real hard to get to 60 on my Maehwa before Lahn released, but I don't find grinding fun, and find it less fun when someone wants to kill me for grinding spots. What ended up happening is the upcoming expansion for Elder Scrolls got me curious. I logged in and ended up having a lot of fun, so now I'm only logging into BDO to the event / daily stuff. If I end up buying the expansion, I probably won't be back to BDO for a few months, at least. Especially with no news about Lahn week after week after week after week...