1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your thoughts on Guardian?

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by Snag, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Snag

Do you like her animations?
    Are animations too slow?
    Any other feedback on guardian?

2. OHiei

i will be honest i expected her to be slow, but this is too much..omly thing i like so far is the shield dash when she runs fast af

Vamathi and T800 like this.
  3. Tiresias

Tiresias Witch 59 NA

I don't mind how slow she is. I have spent a lot of time on a Witch, who has long cast times on many abilities. The damage feels similar to a Witch, but she has a lot more protection and health regen.

T800 and WaifuJanna like this.
  4. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

yep if u played witch/wizard before, guardien is a Fast class, not a slow class. Specialy the shield dash

T800 likes this.
  5. VurkWogs

I have mained zerk since release, and this is the first class that has me seriously considering rerolling. Enjoying it very much so far.

Keldorn and T800 like this.
  6. T800

Out of 25 Skills - 20 of them have SA or FG.

This is not a real class, this is a really really bad joke. It's worse then Mystic on release in terms of Balance.

So how do i feel about it?It will get nerfed hard once the next class comes out.

It's not a real class, it's just a Cash Shop sales bait. Looks at the Pearl Shop: + 100 inventory sale? They are trying really hard.

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  7. nolasigns

Well you know when they're released they have the moral high ground of giving us super-powers as a pre-awakened balance package to be able to "compete with other awakened classes" and upon release of awakened, they get the ultimate nerf hammer.

TucoRamires and T800 like this.
  8. Tiresias

Tiresias Witch 59 NA

/facepalm

The design concept is that her attacks are slow, protected and hard-hitting. That makes her easy to dance around, and all the protection in the world doesn't stop being grabbed.

What good would the class be with moves that have wind-up times of one second or MORE without protection? You would struggle even in PvE!

9. T800

Mystics sang the same story. Look at them now.

We have been through this story before. You know how it ends. They already began nerfing Succession now that their Pearl Shop sales are over.

Just be prepared for the worse.

Bizmarc89 and TucoRamires like this.
  10. Kuroi Rin

I’m trying to wait till I’m able to get a kzarka(at least tri) to have a full immersion with her, I guess that it’s gonna take a long time. thankfully kzarka’s price keeps on dropping because everyone seems to be panic-selling all their zarkas for that sweet rerooooool

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  11. ForceFPS

*It's gonna be nerfed!!!* - Nope, still getting buffs in KR because of how bad she is in PVP

ODB3698 likes this.
  12. nolasigns

I certainly hope you evaluated all variables before composing that post, which I am assuming when you finished had a smug feeling about yourself.

13. T800

Why would they nerf it now? It just got released World wide yesterday.
    Fixes, buffs, the whole package like they always do, to boost the sales, until the next new class.
    Sound strategy, brings them fortune.

14. nolasigns

Korea is in POST awakening phase. This means, their pre-awak is adjusted back to as being the standard equivalent to other class', and post-awakening turned out to be considered weak.

15. T800

Doesn't work like that. They have Succession sales to think about. They won't touch almost fully SA and FG protected Pre-awakening tree until summer at least, that is if we get a new class that soon, else they will be milking Guardian for a long time.

TucoRamires likes this.
  16. nolasigns

I mean in terms of damage dealing. Their pre-awak is currently set to a standard so that they can level up in all content, and defend spot. We asked for that a long time ago, and every class since we got it comes out seemingly OP as hell, until awakening. All extras they have just creeps down thereafter.

17. Hekki

It was the same with Valk, it was the same with Mystic and it will the same with Guardian. Devs will not allow for class with protections because they are morons. Each class must one shot each other and there is no place for tanks. Only advantages that are allowed is range, speed, iframes and stealth.
    It is pure IS bait. Once people will bought everything for this class the nerf festival will begin.

Souda and Bizmarc89 like this.
  18. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

This class is more similar to lahn that mystic. Mystic always was a fast class and never suffered from slow, uncancelable skills. The combination of her protections, mobility and fast skills is what made her so strong.
    Lahn has slow animations and this is what makes her only meh. Guardian is supposed to be a frontline class and NEEDS those protections as otherwise she wouldn't even get a single skill out.
    I've pushed her to 60 and did ~5h of pvp in ba with her yesterday and at least in 1v1s she can perform alright but is very vulnerable to grabs as she lacks lateral movement besides her rmb+a/d and a good dodge backwards. Awakening will fix that tho.

Jessy Jess and T800 like this.
  19. Hekki

Mystic was fast and had good defence at realease, but price for it was damage. Right now does not have both defence and damage. Guardian have defence and damage but does not have spped. You can be sure defence will be nerfed and the class will stay with just damage.

20. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Lahn also had defence and dmg, still didn't get nerfed.
    I highly doubt that she'll get protection removed, preawa is barely touched anyways and it's not good enough to be worthy for nerfing.