1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What class did you reroll ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Oct 24, 2018.

1. usstealthops

I rerolled from wizard to mystic, was sick of getting owned in 1v1 which is a big part of this game unless you do lots of node wars which I dont. Wiz is for sure my pve alt now and I still love him but mystic kicks butt even after nerfs.

2. Tvvin

Rerolling ranger *inserts ez clap*

Ok. Being serious now.Im trying to be nice but I can only handle so much irony

3. Fooba

I did the ultimate swap witch 272ap to lahn because why not

Stillwaters likes this.
  4. Netreiam

Why from ninja to ranger?

As for me, the only thing I even consider rerolling is my secondary alt. I originally wanted Tamer but even a year later she was still 56 with like 600 SP because I was too lazy to grind on her. I’ve flirted with the idea of maehwa, sorc, DK, and now recently Lahn in the same place, but the time commitment for any class is honestly too much considering I’m still far from cap on either my main (Valkyrie) or my primary alt (ranger).

5. venus212

because archer hype train,so funny to see that ppl go on their perma energytwink:ranger and consider there's something relates to archer when those two classes not even share a single weapons. Keep wasting your money guys

6. Tvvin

Im not rerolling. I was joking lol

Although two of my favorite weapon styles are dual swords / sword and dagger(especially reverse gripped dagger) with Archery. I also love technical classes so ranger fits me well. I have a lot of fun on ranger in general.

My advise is play what makes you happy and don't look at viability. Just go hard on your absolute favorite and don't spread yourself thin early on alts. Branch out when youre comfortable with your gear for fun

Nope. I've been solo maining Ninja since he released when he was bad. Ranger is a interesting alt tho . Btw Archer's weapons got leaked months ago

Nagasaki likes this.
  7. C4rdinal

Ehm... how much pearl for each coupon ?

8. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

2100 each or 4990 pearls for a pack! (1x mainhand, 1x offhand, 1x awakening)

9. Maginha

Will never roll away from my baebae witch, but on a more seerious note:

There once was a ball, blitz was his name, calling others costumemelters was the way he built his fame. Loosing duels with asula, cry in forums was his game.
    He proceeded to ask for p2w bis gear in shop, bought reroll p2w coupons additionally on top, swapped to sorc but was still a flop. Startet in hyystria his asula grind, came back to forum for his whine. Hystria is just for hackers and costummelting peeps, i cant hold my spot against strokers this class is OP. So was the story of our little boy, and ppl start telling him he should change his toy.
    What comes further we will see, perhaps the ball called blitz will set free, for the moment blitz the baller, can be called the FoTM roller.

#29 Maginha, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  10. Pretzels1078

2 years ago started as Sorc, as soon as I hit level 56 I "Rerolled" to DK now still playing DK with no plan to change.

Stillwaters likes this.
  11. Netreiam

My bad, I’ve seen you hanging around the ranger forums (like with that dagger of protection thread) and it was believe-able

As for that last alt spot, viability is a small concern (due to the fact I would have to grind SP) but honestly what has me so hung up is trying to decide what I want.

Basically it comes down to 3 factors.

1. Re-creation: my valk and ranger are actually recreations of chars I played in other games. Tamer and DK are both similar to chars I also played although tamer’s counterpart was something I played more often than DKs

2. Uniqueness: Tamer as an agile grab class feels too similar to ranger imo, so I kind of want to play DK, maehwa, and sorc (in that order) so I can experience pvp as a non-grab class.

3. Fun: Out of all of these Lahn looks the most fun due to her skill effects, mobility, and pvp capabilities (very mid tier). The only reason I don’t straight up pick tamer is because heilang is outdated and limited, ride heilang is pointless, and tamer suffers the same fate of all the “old” classes of having outdated, useless skills.

12. IWalkAlone

If you gona play sorc without main weapon like you play mystic.. DONT .
    Better make all chars to 56 and find what suits you(valkirie and Lahn are less dependent to main weapon)No need to listen again how bad is another OP char :P

13. jangalangz

Striker -> DK

14. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

Better choice <3

jangalangz likes this.
  15. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

i am not sure yet. i would like playing the ranger girl. but.... i dont think i can motivate me to grind to 61 again... soooo... i dont think i will.

16. Reyer

Been playing Ranger then Maehwa. Now I play Winter Wyvern and it feels like a major upgrade!

17. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

I didn't reroll, I stayed with my class, cause I aint no chump and I Git Gud with my class.

ViktoryiaV likes this.
  18. Spartakatz

HELP PLZ FORUM TELL ME CLASS THAT IS OP THAT MAKE ME KILL EVERY1 WITH MY ASULA !

lul the point where you have already rerolled to fotm and still suck.

19. Mido

Mido Archer 62 EU

Lol, 61 now is like old 60.

Tvvin likes this.
  20. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

mystic forever, although mystic suffers from damage issues at lower AP, but it is the Best class to have it fully geared, because the skillset is that good and clean. all other classes are just hyper compensated in one area or the other and feel cheap to me. a well rounded class.