1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do when you want to switch classes?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Stiles, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Stiles

I'm a Ranger and have spent a fair amount of money on slots, weight, an outfit, 2 costumes and a bunch of other things.

Am getting bored with the Ranger, seems underpowered when compared to seeing other similar geared people in my guild clearing the tougher Kama mobs faster while taking much less damage. I also did not like the fact that the Ranger awakening was a sword.

This isnt as much a "Rangers suck" thread as it is a "I want a change thread".

How does everyone else do alts? Spend money on slots/weight/outfit/costume all over again?

God knows I wont be shelling out money for an alt....what do others do?

A class change coupon would be nice but then everyone would just go to the flavor of the month every time there is a perceived OP class

2. aethericAnuran

aethericAnuran Shai 59 NA

I have one of each class ready to go for when I get bored. Swapping gear is enough for practical reasons, and I just get costumes from the marketplace usually.

3. damascus

I log out, pick an alt and log back in.

EnGenX and lRNGesusl like this.
  4. zhagsten

I have green sets for all my alts, it's cheap. If I really want to change main, I just move stuff, invest a bit more in weapon and spend some loyalties on weight. Almost all my alts have costumes, bought at cash shop with discount or at marketplace.

5. Stiles

Yeah, the big thing though is inventory slots and weight...the loyalty weight is pretty paltry. Agreed with marketplace costumes.

So the main cost would be inventory/weight...ugh.

6. Beeso

You switch classes.

7. Zaolee

You dont need inventory and costume on alts..

Only weight helps bit downtime but its not big considered your horse can carry alot.

Get 3x hercules for grinding+zereth for 200lt. I use them 99% on my main even though have full boss armor.

EnGenX likes this.
  8. Gingen

Gingen Guildmarm Sorceress 59 NA

9. Vanquish

imagine you could just equip the weapon for that class

10. Hemuk

I've had no prob playing other classes with the slots that you can get ingame while having a couple Maids and a Tent, the more I play this game the more I realize Maids and a Tent are the best investment the more classes you play, a single storage maid lets you take 500k out of a storage to buy pots or repair your gear with the tent every 20 mins, consequent maids let you grind indefinitely, the only problem is green gear, which now you can either feed to your fairy, melt or go Maid overkill.

I got 10 storage maids which allows me to get 1k LT in and out of my chars every 20 mins, what I do is check how much monster trash I get every 20 mins, keep that amount of maids open and use the other maids for green items while keeping 1 open at all times to get money for pots/repairs; since I dont wanna be carrying ingots, you can prolly manage most grinding spots wwith less than 10 maids ofc, I'm just making a case for why maids are a good investment, it might be expensive but the amount of content you can get from playing different classes make it worth it imo.

11. dlchris1

I use loyalty weights, and horse stacking.