1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you guys think about new Loggia clothes? Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Dryed, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

What do you guys think about Loggia clothes? Trainers clothes vs Loggia trainers clothes?

I'm definitely going to use all the accessories and the stick tool, but what about clothes? It does't give me 25% exp to mount unlike my +4 Trainers clothes. Any thoughts? Are the regular trainer clothes useless now or what? I haven't really done some research so just starting some thread here to brainstorm.

2. mega_milk

The riding crop defnitely looks nice -- in theory a 15-20% increase in speed should result in a similar amount of base exp gained as well unless there are some weird quirks to how mount EXP is gained. And it's the same at +0 or PEN so it's a nice bonus even without enhancing.

As for training mastery itself, if you look at the in-game mastery details page, you also get a small bonus to a higher horse tier when breeding, so it looks like that might be the primary benefit. At 230 mastery I have +1% so maybe around 1% every 200 mastery? If it affects T9 breeding at all, that could be pretty desirable.

So it sounds like you can just equip your training mastery gear, click "breed," then switch to other gear.

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

For training horse in terms mount exp to get them from lv0 to lv30

1) Yes so the horse training tool is definitely worth it, since we don't have anything equipped in that slot anyways.
    2) Accessory are definitely worth it, since we don't have anything equipped in those slots.

But, thehe only thing I'm not sure of is if Loggia clothes are better than lets say my regular +4 training clothes that give me 25% mount exp.

4. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

I personally dont understand how this works. My mastery level is at 279, I put on all of the green training gear including the crop and have levelled horses today at least 10 levels. I noticed I am getting less xp on my horses and on myself wearing the mastery green outfit over my regular crafted training outfit. The items state that you gain mastery wearing them(jewelery, outfit, etc) yet my mastery is still at 279 after levelling over 10 levels on different horses so far yet my personal and horse xp is the only thing I see moving at all as usual.

I dont mind sacrificing a bit of horse xp and personal xp to gain mastery if it works that way but so far I dont see mastery moving at all. I am probably going to just put back on my crafted training outfit so at least I and my horses get more xp.

Is mastery levelled separate or is it only by you gaining levels Im confused.

5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

I think +0 Loggia clothes are worse than 20%+ mount exp regular training clothes. You probably have to enchant it to like TRI or something, but even then I'm not sure if its better for training mount exp. Accessories and Tool are definitely worth it, since you don't really have anything else there in terms of life skill exp, training exp to equip anyways.

6. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

I also cant tell if this riding crop is working or not, my tier 9 Pegasus shows in stats base speed at 164.4% with or without the crop equipped its the same and doesnt change nor do I feel like Im moving any faster than usual.

7. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

I think it works same as hidden stats haha so it probably wouldn't show up on your sheet stats of the horse.

8. yukishiro1

Green clothes and accessories are junk, if you're actually serious about lifeskilling you should wait for the manos.

The crop is an awesome item for anyone and everybody given that it gives you +5% speed and 15% afk auto run for only 1 million. If you do training it's definitely worth bringing up to at least +10ish for now. I wouldn't go much past that because again the manos is worthwhile if you're serious about it. But if you just do training as an occasional sidegig it might worth taking the loggia's whip to PRI to TRIish depending on how much you do it.

Felyni and Miyumi like this.
  9. Miyumi

Exactly. In my opinion better save up on those gems and wait until sept 25th (if I remember right) for manos gear.

10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Wait so Loggia isn't Manos? I thought it was it..

11. Miyumi

No, you have loggia, izaro, manos.
    Loggia is green gear
    Izaro is blue gear
    Manos is yellow gear

Kind of like with normal gear. Below I added a link to the different gears and their skills at +0 - +PEN.
    Below pri the differences are minimal. But in my opinion, from pri and upwards, manos outgears them both. But manos will be harder to upgrade. The choice is yours.

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/6602/higher-chances-for-a-fine-horse-training-skill-horse-gear-which-increases-skills-added-in-black-desert-online

Felyni and RamblingRose like this.
  12. Mimimimi

doesnt apply to wagons. making it quite useless for mount exp training.

Pointis likes this.
  13. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Lol and i thought this is a mastery general thread. Got jebaited.