1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you miss in BDO ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by [496]SwordBreaker, Apr 26, 2018.

1. FadedSky

Maybe having more entertaining content ? Like some sort of game modes where people forget about all the drama and frustration ... idk :D

2. Ioci

3. Talvin

- Ranked 1v1 arena

4. RadiantStorm

RadiantStorm Ysvaroux Ranger 62 EU

Dungeons or challenging instanced PvE areas.

Right now, PvE is pretty boring and lackluster. You run in circles, one hit 95% of all enemies except for a few spots that take more than 1 person. This is pretty meh. Do I still do it? Heck yes, but it doesn't mean it's fullfilling.

Just give us 1 or 2 instanced "caves" or "ruins" in Serendia, Mediah etc so we have a reason to group up - now ramp up the quantity and drop rates of silver, rare items that are worth visiting that Dungeon and I have one more reason to actually pursue PvE.

Chopping trees all day long isn't fun after a certain while, AFK cooking / fishing / trading isn't fun either.

Running in circles isn't fun either.

And yes, I realize this is a Korean Grinder - but that doesn't mean, we can't change up the way we grind.

5. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

6. BaldVulture

+15 cap on armor and Weapons(pre mediah pt2) pvp was balanced back then, or at least the power gap was.

Foxens likes this.
  7. ghoulz666

I miss ragdoll and corpse physics. Everything you kill in this game just does a boring death animation each time. Even if you launched them into the air upon dying they get sucked right back to the ground and do the same exact animation. I miss the satisfaction of flinging mobs around.

8. crosspath

Clever developers and average publisher, that is what i miss.

Fearless V likes this.
  9. Capitaine Courage

Factions already exist, they are called guilds.
    The game is organised with a GvG model, like EvE or Lineage 2, not a RvR one.